Hmmm how's that "protest vote" turning out , Drumpfshits ?

Good job awaking the silent majority . We will not bow down to right wing Authortarianism. Go fuck yourselves , we are going to burn down your trailer park homes you fucking inbred shits

That's weird, I just checked the WH page and it says Donald Trump is STILL President?? WTF?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

No one cares you cuck...we are not scared of u

>we are going to burn down your trailer park homes you fucking inbred shits
kek, you retards are probably going to burn down your own 80% Clinton supporting neighborhoods

You have to go back.

To the kitchen.

Or cocina if you're also an illegal immigrant.

> we are going to burn down your trailer park homes you fucking inbred shits

Looks to me like you're busy burning down your degenerate cities. Heh

Nobody cares how much walking you do.

Trump is still president and and all the funding to PP and other social programs are going to be cut.

Looks like you'll have to find a new harem that isn't state run.

Kek

Kek

c'mon, keep the roleplay to a minimum

shit Sup Forums literally btfo

what are they protesting anyways

you snowflakes won't even make it 2 miles out of city limits before getting triggered so hard you have a panic attack that causes you to go home and pretend you did something courageous on facebook

This was already posted.

It aint working.

We will just shoot niggers as usual.

And the women marching wont do shit.

Far left liberals are nowhere close to a majority. They are loud, but they are not large.

so since trump hasn't done anything yet all these leftists are basically protesting obama, correct?

But then won't you get shot dead by those gun owning rednecks?

Kek

Women's only tactic is to shame.

In reality you just made yourself feel better, while we continue to wage and win the ideological war online.

Good job shaming everyone who didn't follow your directions, its like a big macrocosmic mother sending me to my room for voting for drumpfy.

Will surely help you in the reelections you all so desperately need.

Yes you will
The milltary is behind trump, they won't defity maddis
Suck it up or kill yourself, it will save the national guard ammunition

>tfw watching liberals chimp out all day drinking swiss miss under a warm blanket

you will NEVER be this comfy

....Alive

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there gone.

Do you want martial law? Because this is how we get martial law. Now imagine "how bad" trump is and now hand him martial law.

>That's weird, I just checked the WH page and it says Donald Trump is STILL President?? WTF?

Actually, he was disqualified by the Obama administration over a year ago. This WILL go to court and he WILL be replaced with a proper president.

It's only they showed up on Election Day...

you need to go back.

You're not doing shit. This is your best shot at stopping us, and all you have are a bunch of cunts in vagina hats.

whatever the kikes want them to. oy be a good goy and watch your cnn goyim

These people aren't going to vote in 2018 anyway, so it is safe to ignore their opinion. Only votes matter.

Liberal women think that they are a voting block when in reality, they're not.

Fake news

>women
>logical arguments

It's too bad Men built the roads, metro, sidewalks everything the protestors are using and doing we're literally all invented and built by men. Men also have to fuck them to have a baby. The women at those protests don't actually know that.

lol fucking this obama had all the chances to give them their "equal rights" yet they still whine. Really activates those almonds

>the losers having any say in who is disqualified

Kek.

Oh wow all of them are liberal cities. But hey I heard Kotex is making new safe spaces.

Sure thing buddy. He who holds the power writes the narrative. See you in 4 years.

>1 post by this ID

lets see what changes

has anything like this happened after an inauguration before?

Remember next time go and vote.

great job!

>Even in your propaganda piece you have to direct people back to your social media
Women are so fucking vain.

People who legitimately believe this kind of shit, are the worst kind of people.

So people were out protesting around me while I was doing extra work to get ahead of schedule and get a raise? Really makes me think.

No it wont lol

>trying to go to lunch with some of my buddies from highschool in Minneapolis, MN
>have to drive by capital building to get to highway from St. Paul
>end up being 30 minutes late because of wymyn blocking the streets and running all over
Fuck womens rights.

I love the Carrie Fisher posters I saw.

Carrie Fisher was a cocaine addicted whore who admitted to sleeping with a producer to get her role as Princess Leia. She is everything feminism stands opposed to.

>Good job awaking the silent majority
You couldn't be more asleep.

So they stood around all day holding signs? Good job, I guess.

Do you know that next week there is going to be an even bigger march in Washington DC? It's just not going to be covered by the mainstream media because it's a pro-life march. All part of the propaganda.

YOU LOST AND THERES NOTHING YOU OR SOROS CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA

Maybe soon they'll figure out what working is really like

Don't forget that she was most famous for being pimped out to Jabba, and put on display in a gold bikini with no underwear. All while being chained up

I wonder how much Jabba dick she had to suck before being saved by a blond haired white guy.

>Good job awaking the silent majority

you'll be back to work or the welfare office by Monday, and nothing will have changed

Jabba dindu nuffin wrong.

>We will not bow down to right wing Authortarianism
But you were perfectly fine with left-wing Authoritarianism.

What tangible thing did this tantrum protest accomplish exactly?

You see, the protesters have only been in major cities- far from the average Trump voter's homes

And the only buildings you've destroyed are the buildings owned by Hillary-supporting corporations.

So really you're only hurting yourselves

*sips nut-free gluten-free vegan organic soy tea

Lel

>a bunch of feminists, commies and college students
I'm literally shaking like a leaf.

im glad I live in a city where this kind of shit doesn't happen

how can people still be butthurt about some banter trump had with another guy over 10 years ago? guys can have some fucked up locker-room talk, its nothing new.

its as if these people never muttered something disgusting or nasty under their breathe, like calling a rude/rowdy black person nigger or getting mad when you go to a business and they don't speak english so you call them spics or wetback.

so hypocritical.

It's incredible how libtards only like democracy when they win.

>we will not go back

Yes, they will.

I own a trailer in Bellingham, if you come near it to burn it I will defend my property using lethal force.

Get a job and pay for own fucking birth control
>40$ is to much
BTFO

Mind you, all of this pearl clutching is coming from the "slut-walk" and sex positivity crowd.

Name a conservative town that has a Womens march in it,then we will be concerned.

Yet, all muslims should be banned. It won't change that fact.

this is democracy you dumbass spic

as americans we have the right to protest

millions of people are letting other disenfranchised communities know they are not alone, we have their back no matter what the silver spoon trust fund retard commander in chief tries to do

I never thought I would see the day all of America's women would come together in unison on the same day their PMS starts going off.

The only reason these women are allowed to do ANYTHING is because violent men with guns allow them to.

Phoenix In AZhas a decent size march going on

LOL Drumpf btfo again. That's the end of his campaign for sure.

I love how they are even in there protests saying "we have a right"...if your protest was that important you wouldn't be need to say that

>they smashed a starbucks window
are antifa secretly cool?

That's not how the silent majority works, Trump wouldn't be pres. then. *farts*

Like I give a fuck about Starbucks Coffee location no. 9001. Some dweebs just created jobs for tradesman at the expense of flavored hot sugarwater inc.

We're going to need a lot of helicopters.

>Starbucks donated to Clinton campaign
No, just incredibly retarded.

This is the second best possible time line to exist. I'm proud to be in it.

can we let them be retarded for a little bit longer?

If you weren't so fucking retarded, I'd be scared

Rabid dogs attack their owners. Stupid people are surprised. Nihil nove sub sole and all that.

Oh no, the vastly liberal cities are protesting, I'm shocked. Surely they're representative of all Americans and not just there for their own social and political interests

...You're alright, leaf.

What would feminists rather have?
The right to vote or the right to abortion?

Trump may win Iowa but Jeb will catch him in New Hampshire.

hm where have i heard that before

>those people marching
Where on google images did you get those?

Fpbp

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

Go ahead. Fire the first shot. We guarantee it will be your first, and last mistake.

How can you ever gain equality if you stupid bitches won't go to work.

All of you are fuckin' retards. Get baited.

THESE ARE ALL PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HILLARY, EVEN THE CITIES, THIS CHANGES NOTHING.

>we will not go back!
>literally chimped out the day after the elections
>after 2 days they went back

You have to go back