What now drumpfkins?

even penguins hate the orange buffon

*sits on comfy chair*
*sips açaí*

>A bunch of affirmative-action diversity-hire quota-filler female scientists on cushy government gibsmedat hate Trump

Colour me fucking surprised

>Whales in their natural habitat

Nature sure is beautiful

Ah geez you guys, it's ANOTHER FALSE LIBERAL NARRATIVE...

*laugh track*

>fpbp
>dubs
Solid showing user.

do none of these people have responsibilities such as work or children?

Jesus that banter...

Love Trumps Hate

plumpkins B.T.F.O

>holds up a save the planet sign
>wasted resources to ship poster board to Antarctica for a stupid photo op

I dont see any penguins or seals in the picture

(((climate scientists)))

>communists for climate

yuri was fucking right and were fucked

>the ivory tower hates trump!

>Bunch of left wing nut-jobs busily trying to make man made global warming look like an actual thing at the south pole.

Gee, it's fucking nothing.

my sides

1 post ID

fuck trudeaupf and fuck leaf people

all they have to do is get the police to steamroll one of these protest events and it all stops

>whales stay at a hotel in Antarctica in the summer where the temperature is 25C.

Gold tower outclasses Ivory naturally.

>Women are stupid and seeking attention EVERYWHERE
I'm not the least bit surprised.

doesn't the US provide the majority of their research funding?

Does pissing off the guy paying for their research really help them?

>cushy government gibsmedat

Lol they're living in closed buildings in the coldest places on Earth to do research, it's hardly gibsmedat

Are the astronauts all gibsmedat?

There are ties between Women's March and George Soros...

It was in another thread 2 minutes ago, can't be bothered to look it up for (you) OP.

there

Arent most of these retards Kiwis?

This country is nearly as left wing as Sweden and Canada.

>Penguins
>Antarctic

these are all """"climate scientist"""" who know the game is up and their bullshit isn't going to fly any further. it's time to judge the data as it is not as they want to pretend it is.

these fucking losers can't tell the future in 100 years when they couldn't tell what it's gonna be in 1.

So let me get this right, they hate Trump so much, probably because the climate change thing, that they will enter with a petrol-powered ship that pollute in several ways the environment and fuck up a penguins, whales and seals natural reservoir just to take a picture with a "I hate Trump" poster?

>Women finally marching somewhere indicative of their hearts - icey cold

They should say that, but I ask where are the WOMEN? Sad.

Wow, ((($oro$)) is so desperate now, he's paying people to protest in Antarctica? What a faggot.
Why can't we have a men's march where I declare my freedom not to pay for whore's birth control?

You can live pretty much anywhere on earth in relative comfort once you have some white men build an appropriately heated/cooled and insulated structure. The "astronauts" are the guys who assembled their outpost on that barren wasteland.

>Underestimating the reckless stupidity of the female sex.

You realize how well it looks on a resume to say you worked in Antarctica right?

Time to recall Americans there on US gov funding and revoke it.

>cut off all federal funding
>get stuck there

Make it happen