Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nieiu8tmLIM?t=48m30s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
trump-clock.com/
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=kWDXsyiXiVk
youtube.com/watch?v=HuCdHHXQi7g&feature=youtu.be&t=7h56m9s
youtu.be/HuCdHHXQi7g?t=7h56m9s
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nopWOC4SRm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you watch the full presidential inauguration ceremony, you will clearly see that at NO time are there four secret service men walking next to the president's car.

As a matter of fact, the car was driving too fast from the White House to the Capitol for somebody to be walking at such a leisurely pace.

The transportation begins at about 48:30

youtu.be/Nieiu8tmLIM?t=48m30s

>Washington DC really is against him.

that's why real America backs him.

daily reminder DC went 90% for Hillary. The bleachers look about 10% full.

Real America like blue collar Goldman Sachs CEOs.

>red states which have the worst education, obesity rates, infant mortality rates, standard of living, and highest obamacare enrollment

>real america

Goldman sachs gave to Hillary.

I guess real America would be better off under the guidance of the Antifa thugs who just threw a brick through their window.

Because it's a diversion.

what did they mean by this?

>poor states are poor

Bost broofs, oh fug u don"t have em faggot

Go to 5:48:00

found by leisurely scanning the length of the video's bar.

so where are the real photos or figures of the event? From what I saw there was nothing out of the ordinary as far as the number of people there.

>that's why real America backs him.

Daily reminder Trump lost the popular vote America doesn't like him. Alt-right is a very loud and vocal minority. Loud and vocal as in someone with turrets and aspergers shouting frog poster memes.

And Trump appointed two GS execs to some of the most powerful positions in his cabinet.

But yeah, keep whining about $hillary and ignore the obvious

HE IS POPULAR!!!!
HE IS!!! HE IS!!! HE IS!!!
HE'S THE MOST POPULAR! QUIT SPREADING LIES!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like I give a shit. I didn't vote for her. Now they're in the WH snuggling with the President anyway. It was win-win for them.

>California doesn't like him
Fixed for you

If California voted like the other democrat states Trump would have won easily. Unfortunately California doesn't prevent illegals from voting, so...

>not enough people in the stands

shit... they forgot about the clause in the constitution that disqualifies someone from being President/Vice President if they don't win an attendance pissing contest. welp guess we gotta have another election until someone meets the required attendance!

wait, these are current GS execs?

oh... no, they aren't.

>boston, ma, home of mit and harvard
>blue

thats all the proof i need.

in fact all the ivy league counties are blue

eat dick loser. rural america is dumbfuck town

Man, its almost like DC is 98% democrat...
Reminder to sage all shill threads.

Cohn still working for them not enough for you?

How much you wanna bet he creates a law mandating wikipedia say only nice things about him, or sues them for liable.

People seem to forget all the niggers in DC just had to walk down the road for obongo then?

At this rate it's looking like that could be a very real possibility.

>Trump supporters are too fat and sun deprived to go outside and support their candidate

Wow.

>intelligence means going into 60k+ of student loan debt to live in a shithole with a retardedly high cost of living

K

>liable.

How much you wanna bet you're a retard that doesn't know what he's even talking about?

Who won DC? By what percent?

>On a friday morning
>Implying most trump supporters weren't busy at work

>Trump supporters are working on Friday
really made me think...

Holy shit they shilled for her hard in 2008. And then they sat back and let the media do the work and thought she would win it hands down this time.

Democratic 90.9% 282,830
Republican 4.1% 12,723
Libertarian 1.6% 4,906
Green 1.4%

Niggers and cucks.

Ah yes, people from ivy leagues do tend to be neighborhood boys.

>Verily

>only people from DC are allowed to attend the inauguration

Hmm.

>WE WANT JOBS
>WE CAN'T GO TO THE INAUGURATION BECAUSE OF OUR JOBS

Yeah, it makes me think the jobs thing was just a ruse to hide the fact that most Trump supporters don't like brown people. ;)

>fake news that he is popular

It's not that, it's the biased presentation. The media can present things in any number of lights but they choose to try and make him look bad.
Also saying he took down MLk's bust etc. It is fake.

You have to understand how incredibly brilliant Trump is.

Every move he makes is another chess piece on the board

By highlighting how dishonest the media is with every small little detail of their reporting, it shows how corrupt and broken the press truly is.

Trump is taking the people back from the crooked dishonest (((media))).

He sells past the deal.

Before the leftists were saying "Trump will NEVER build the wall!"

Now they are saying "Trump is making Mexico pay for the wall slowly over a ten year period of time!"

He sold them past the deal. He has them talking about how the wall will be paid for, instead of arguing if the wall will even be built.

wow wtf I love Trump now!

But but... that was the first inauguration where they used white tarp... so.. so.. it covered up the grass whhich... which would look like more of a crowd.

trump-clock.com/
>Donald Trump's 43 Threats and 5 Lawsuits

The same week this liable tracker started, he stopped threatening to sue people. Now that he's president doesn't need to sue them. He can use executive orders to ruin people.

What's the issue if he did?

why would you hold someone libel for making a such a small mistake?

never mind- your an idiot

How did she get to $1 billion?

I normally don't care about typos, but that wasn't a typo, he just clearly doesn't know English.

>highest obamacare enrollment
>mandatory enrollment
>liberals can afford the fines and don't support obamacare

whats you're argument here?

Elementary schoolers are taught higher photoshop skills than this.

>yfw you think you're the popular kid at school but no one comes to your party

What are the white marks on the ground?

Insecurity reasons. Maybe because of his bald spot. Take it as a lesson America, red meat no good for hair.

Lack of people.

Just your imagination caused by MSM conditioning.

"Real"America? Fuck you, you cunt.

They put some shit down to protect the grass.

Also notable they put some walls up around the perimeter for security, making it more difficult to enter as quickly as in previous inaugurations, hence the overflow crowds outside.

Its pretty retarded this is a serious topic today. Pretty sure this is Trumps way of avoiding acknowledging the protests

Well Trump certainly seems to care. Postponed the wall another day just whine about muh attendance.

Yesterday it was put on hold because he had to make morgages more expensive.

I'll posting this list every day until the wall building starts.

if you do not support your sitting president then you are not a real american, sorry :^)

They want full time work. They don't want the 2 part time jobs. I don't blame them, I wish I could've gone, but I don't have money to go freeze in the cold and worry about my family's safety as protests go on.

uhm, trump had more people man. look at edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/ and stop reading headlines that were written before events.

>your

Their are gramer nazis all over 4chin now

All the patroitic burgers on this board stood by Obama for 8 years, amirite?

he means behind the president in both photos.

the chalk marks on the floor.

Mass media manipulation, the bleachers in the Obama inauguration are also empty, they just show close ups of the vehicles instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWDXsyiXiVk

Gee, it's almost like someone was blocking streets and rioting, preventing people from going to the inauguration.

Also you look at the side streets. In the top pic they aren't as filled as they are in the bottom.

You mean behind the president? There are pieces of tape to show where everyone should stand for the cameras during the oath.

Yes there were.

obama was a kenyan muslim and thus an illegitimate president, any real american knew this

I had a friend that took a flight out there and says those tarps weren't there it's bullshit

He's the most fucking popular person on this earth right now.

Trump supporters are too busy being responsible adults with jobs producing and paying taxes to support the other 50% of the population.

That's from 2008

60k?
if thats all the debt you have after 4 years you got fucking lucky as fuck.

>Why is Trump so desperate to provide fake news
Because he distracts the news with constant trivial controversy while he gets shit done behind the scenes.

Who cares? Trump has to start bussing in jobs to the midwest so he keeps those states forever.

Gotta pay for those double wide trailers and your wife's (former cousin) five kids with autism.

Idiot... they are driving away from the White House. This was in the morning 5 hours before the parade... It's easy to cherry pick photos.Obama had the same in '09.

And Obama didn't even have protestors keeping people away from his inauguration.

Same exact stand but after Obama parade began...

you tube.com/watch?v=HuCdHHXQi7g&feature=youtu.be&t=7h56m9s

Comments like this are why you lost the election. You can't make an argument without resorting to insulting your opponent if you actually do anything BUT insult your opponent. America got tired of the childishness.

Timelapse

President Trump. House. Senate. Supreme Court. Nobody cares what you think anymore.

Same empty seats...

youtube.com/watch?v=HuCdHHXQi7g&feature=youtu.be&t=7h56m9s

youtu.be/HuCdHHXQi7g?t=7h56m9s

Did you forget about the tea party? Fox literally paid protesters to march on Washington after Obama got elected, and then reported on "how many protesters there are today!"

If Trump ever enacts a law preventing fake news, he'd be shooting himself in the foot. He'll never do it.

there is a noticeable cut around 45-46 seconds and it looks like a time lapse between those two parts. I don't think PBS would honest about this considering Trump is about to cut their funding.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html

who cares. dc is fucking black, virginia and maryland voted for clinton. no one cares

Go to 7:56:09

It's too bad George Soros didn't buy me a MAGA hat and a plane ticket to DC. I would've gone to the inauguration if he had.

how does he know your\you're, and not liable\libel?

>that effeminate outfit on barack
>shouting to people

this is fucking embarrassing lol. reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=nopWOC4SRm4

No, it's not why the Dems lost. But it is funny to see you conservatives turn into the safe space seeking snowflakes that you accused the liberals of being.

Trump is a Alt-Right member because he support Breibart. I know the Japanese and German have suffer a lot from Nazism, and hate the nazi now. Please support the anti-alt-right. Dont forget to arm yourself (with Chinese weapon the cheapest)because trump is the new hitler and will try to invaded Japan soon. Yes Trump have won by using fake news, he is a subhuman.

dc is 95% democrat and full of nignogs and all his supporters are in different states.

unless he was giving free flights and time off work it wasn't gonna happen.

You Trumpkins are as delusional as he is. He is NOT very smart. His speech at CIA headquarters today proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is in over his head and his presidency is going to be a disaster.

As far as his success at business, he was born rich, he didn't have to work his way up the ladder. He was surrounded by very intelligent advisors his whole life who told him how to invest his money wisely.

>WE WANT JOBS TO STAY IN AMERICA
ftfy
>Trump supporters hate brown people
not an argument