How's your local community taking Trump as president?

How's your local community taking Trump as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article127943879.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk I don't leave the house or communicate to anybody

Fpbp

So much low hanging fruit... can't hide power level much longer.... help me...

I live in West Texas. Lots of Mexicans and lots of illegals. Everyone s acting like it's the end of the world. It's pretty fucking glorious.

ALL SMILES

Everyone in my building is telling me the sky is falling and that it is a good thing. I am trying to hide my power level and signal about this not being productive but it is hard.

Not a peep. Most of my family likes Trump.

Most of them love trump and are rooting for him to fuck over the degenerates that are starting to flood our state. Indiana a best.

i hate this god damn city

kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article127943879.html

I live in Portland and it's pretty entertaining to watch. Everyone here says we're under fascism now or a police state. Leftists had two huge marches on Friday and today. Most of my work hates him but I managed to find a few Trump voters and it's been fun talking with them about how butthurt everyone is.

My mom is upset, she was watching womens' marches today. Also overheard family members talking about people being upset saying stuff like "how is this possible? I don't even know any trump supporters" and how they can't believe their rights are going to be taken away. I just stay quiet

No one really cares desu, everyone has more important things to worry about

walking in the middle of the street- being fuckn annoying (richmondva)

Some people were talking about cocks over at an intersection handing shit out. I have no idea if it was a real protest or not but if I found out it was I probably would have smashed some of there shit. I am fucking mad at these cucks and leftists

general consensus at my school is that this will end in either a nationwide strike... or, you know, a violent class war

The regular, all the media here is cucked af, so people here just repeat the same shit they're being told to say. It hurts to live.

NYC

So many protesters

So much salt

Pennsylvania here, everyone is MAGA

Charlotte, NC. Solid 50/50.

i don't talk to people nor do i watch tv news. but given that they are fucking braindead leftists i can assume they have swallowed the tv diarrhea

i live in south texas, mexicans hate him but everyone else seems to like him or not give a fuck. it's a chill town so nobody really talks politics around here.

My town is pretty sleepy, but most people in the county voted for trump.

New Jersey-ian here. Lots of my liberal jewbook friends are protesting in DC. 5 went to march in Asbury Park.

It's funny knowing that all these people are protesting everywhere. It's funny because even though they're protesting, it isn't gonna do jackshit. I bet Trumps laughing his ass off in the Oval Office.

everyone seems pretty chipper at the gym and the grocery store, which were the only two places i went today.

im in a county that went hillary in a state that went hillary

but everyone seems happy. i think outside of the extreme liberal shitholes, the media, and social media, everyone is perfectly happy.

south-central British Columbia is pretty chill, right-wingers are rejoicing, normies are cautiously taking interest and looking on the bright side, and whiny marxists are literally shaking but they're Canadian so now the general attitude's shifted they're too spineless to speak up. as a leaf who called Trump/Trudeau about 18 months ago it seems like the next PM is already Kevin O'Leary if he runs Conservative

>pic related me in my inauguration day trigger-gear
feelsGOODman

Arizona here, my friends, my family, and most people on my Facebook voted from trump, non-illegal mexicans included. We're fucking loving it. Haven't seen one anti-trump post on my facebook feed in a few weeks

the illegal mexicans are mad about deportation
green card holders don't give a shit
literally no different during the 8 years obama was in office

East Tennessee. Everyone is really stoked.

Well, Shia Lebeouf mounted a camera outside and has been shouting "he will not divide us" for 2 days straight and more idiots keep coming to do the same, so I'd say my community isn't taking it to well at all.

>Texas

Rather well, actually

>"how is this possible? I don't even know any trump supporters"

they've been doing that forever, and still haven't learned that their little bubble doesn't mean anything

Live in Miami, FL. People at my uni are acting as if it was the end of the world, too many immigrants. Smartest and Richest people in the Uni are cool about it, likely voted for him. I'm doing Business and Finance, literally no one is panicking, everyone (LITERALLY everyone) is making money off of it in the stock market, and most teachers are Trump supporters because of Economics and Finance (duh)

Rest of the uni is going apeshit though.

Urban areas are full of people going crazy because of it, Residential areas (Where me and my family live) are chill.

Basically: Rich people = Chill, Immigrants = Not Chill at all, Poor people = Mixed.

idk about my community, but I was looking forward to mass suicides on inauguration day

seems like some people are so firmly entrenched in their own minds that only a burning capitol or an invader's blade is the only thing that will loosen it

this is one reason why I see psychedelic drugs like DMT, magic mushrooms,and ketamine so valuable, it often allows people to untie their cultural conditioning and consciously rewire it, at the same time it presents a serious danger of psychological infatantalism and suggestiveness that allow for just as much damage in the wrong environment (stupid hippy festival or spooky medical testing lab)

Fellow Portland bro I need a friend

I live in the Bay Area and I could open a salt mine. All these children wailing in the street its great. They really believe its the end of the world.

>Pennsylvania here, everyone is MAGA

Central PA user here. It is glorious. Everyone seems to be thrilled.....Except my little sister and brother. Sister is ruined. My little brother (30 y/o) is very very red-pillable. He does all the correct things, but surrounds himself with neets....even though he owns home and cars.....and pays bills and works a real job.

I have been waiting for the initial disbelief to set in before I drop some red-pill triggers. If he is anything like me, he will take most of the bottle of pills at once....and call me 4 hours later looking for the exact same amount again...

Overall it is glorious. I know the kunts were out in Harrisburg today. I thought about going, but why? Why do I need to go to a pointless "movement"? Right now in the political landscape, I think that for me and my protests that it is imperative that the defeat actually sinks in as real......Thus far the left is still acting shell shocked.....They are like junkies that havn't had a fix in a while and they can't seem to grasp reality.

In a few weeks this garbage protesting will die out when they figure out that black are not getting lynched, women are not getting their vaginas taken and that there will be jobs and not welfare....I am not sure that they want any jobs, but they are really into vaginas.

Chicago

250,000 fat angry niggers and fat white women marching like screeching autists across the city. Libcuck "men" joining them too.

Chicago is on suicide watch.

Like any other day, no one cares. I'll check out how filthy it is around work tomorrow though.

Denver is MAD AS FUCK and it's hilarious.

Same here man. What part of the valley do you live in?