What will your face look like in 3 years when you realize he's not going to help you?

What will your face look like in 3 years when you realize he's not going to help you?

It's not about helping us, as in gibsmedats, but removing the redtape, the bullshit bureaucracy that encumbers us in daily life. He will do that.

oh amerifats, how i wish i was as simple as you.

cringe

And Obama was helpful? Hillary would have been helpful? What's your agenda, here?

8. More. Years.

The silent majority have been cowards the whole time and so they are relying on Trump to fix problems they didn't put much effort in fighting for when they began to grow.

Lol he tells you to go back! At least it wasn't "cuck" this time.

He could piss on me personally, I would still be happier than if Hillary had won

That's a problem, though. Following the goy line of thinking, "At least he's better than the predecessor/opponent". Maybe it won in your favor this time, unless you don't like Trump all that much either, but there are plenty of times where it can completely throw you under the bridge. Two-party politics may be inevitable in our form of government, but thinking that way is probably not effective.

And that leads me to believe that the alt-right will have a political party that rivals both the Democrats and the Republicans in the future. Two-party politics can remain, but one of them would have to go for the new one to take it's place.

>the bullshit bureaucracy that encumbers us in daily life
can you provide an example or two of what you mean? i do not find myself encumbered by bureaucracy in my day-to-day life. at most it's when I have to go to the DMV or something like that.

>in 3 years
lol

Peaceful, because I want the government to leave me the fuck alone.

How do you wish he would help you, user?

I didn't vote for him to help me, I'm not a nigger that wants gibs from the government

I voted for him to piss off liberals and that's exactly what I got

Not all of us are lucky enough enough to have a nanny state to take away scary guns.

Do you carry a knife or do you just booby trap your house like Home Alone?

Still happy Hillary got 0 years and thanking fuck every day that she will never ever be president.

>I voted for him to piss off liberals and that's exactly what I got

Why would you want to piss off liberals when you vote like one?

Im a upper middle class single male in the tech industry. The only thing I need him to do is cut taxes and place more regulation on HB1 visas

Im sure he will accomplish that

>literally sour grapes

Yes, we're all going to be so disappointed by you faggos getting btfo. I'm with her now!

I don't care if Donald Trump is in it either for the people or only for himself. He's definitely NOT in it to suck the dicks of the globalist faction that has dominated American politics for 40 years. The establishment Democrats and Republicans are cocksucking, moneygrabbing warmongers, and Donald Trump is poised to fight them to the death. Any ground he makes is a victory for the people.

Just imagine what would have happened if Donald Trump didn't win. I thought to myself "I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for CIA shit again after the Iraq War. We've learned better, right?" Absolutely fucking not. Just look at the "Muh Russians" crap that's getting thrown around. That was the last step before I fully transitioned from liberalism to conservatism.

Donald Trump has single-handedly redpilled more people on globalism than everybody else put together. Maybe not always through his words, but definitely by forcing the opposition reveal their cards. And he has my gratitude by risking wealth, reputation, and life to do it.

How many Australians do you think are in favor of gun control and how effective do you think it is?

I'd like to hear it too. It is grossly exaggerated.

>at least they're better than shit

Why would you lower your standards like that?

EIGHT

>automatically assumes I support Hitlery

Why do you think like a liberal if you hate them so much? All dissent is not the direct opposition, sonny ol' buckaroo.

>He's definitely NOT in it to suck the dicks of the globalist faction that has dominated American politics for 40 years. The establishment Democrats and Republicans are cocksucking, moneygrabbing warmongers, and Donald Trump is poised to fight them to the death. Any ground he makes is a victory for the people.
That's one thing I like. He will set a precedent for future leaders, if it goes well.

We need a military coup..ALL the politicians need to be tried for treason
The whole place is a cesspool
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN

t. Exxon & Goldman Sachs

If people want to rise up, why don't they? People could have done a lot worse, and they still would've been weak about it.

>Vote like a liberal
I don't recall voting for a Communist promising free everything or a whore who's own inner circle openly bashed my entire race

lel he already helped me, I went to get my taxes done and I asked the tax man about the letter the IRS sent me about paying a $700 fine for not getting Obamacare and the tax man said to throw it away because its as good as garbage now

Obama set the bar pretty low. All you gotta do is not screw this up. kek

Can't wait

But you certainly determined your vote like a liberal would. You set the bar to 'shit'. That's such a low standard. Do you know how many people voted for Obama only because he was not Bush?

The bar is abstract, guys. Why would a shit President means we have to lower our standards too?

A democratic majority. Very.

Why assume the one who browses a board like Sup Forums would be part of their Democratic majority? There's plenty of based Aussies I've found here, unless they are all dirty liars.

fake fire

I dont care whether he helps me. I care whether he hurts you.

Don't care got my libtears like i wanted