I was busy at work all day and come back to find gold on my own backyard:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaz6IZroFr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XccjjIEJtg
youtube.com/watch?v=0iqy6OUP6LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before arrest kek:

lol, i went to humboldt U, (big mistake) surprised there arent more people there

Cops were like, "Who wants a helicopter ride?"

>YOURE HURTING MEEEE
its called pain compliance bitch, now get out of the road

Me too. Finished a year ago. I hated the experience. I was in the Lumberjack they were all cucks.

surprised to see humboldt fags, drove past them and flipped them off on the way to work out.

Funny how the police state was just fine when Obama was at the helm and was totally cool when they were certain Hillary would be next. Now all of the sudden Trump is in charge so it has to go.

ha, my gf used to work on the lumberjack

and fuck yeah dude, they're like the hippie-est of the hippies. dated a girl once with pit hair i met at the farmers market in arcata, she was really into crystals. really bad place.

I dated a girl from Washington that sounds a lot like that.

What's up? I found at least four of us last time on a weather thread. Maybe it was you?

>arresting innocent protesters
these 4 next years are gonna be fun

Ha It really is.
Quite the shithole.

I'm a local so besides that fact, the ideologies really made it hard to make any friends.
My 2017 resolution is to leave, you're not still here are you?

Check the pre-protest video, tio. They're pussyfooting about blocking the road or not. Funny shit.

no im in southern CA but thats not much better in terms of meeting people who think rationally

just thank god you're not in portland

SORRY

Its this one. watch:

met a blonde qt on a plane ride back to cali from canada, she was from portland but was redpilled af

theres some of us in behind enemy lines

I'm just going to leave the West Coast all-together at this point.

Not me, this is the first humboldt related thread I've been in. The place really is shit hole. Eureka is full of mexicans and white trash. Winger trash klansmen roam the foothills. At least the hippies have money and make good food and beer. Unfortunately I might be trading this shit hole for a Washingtonian shit hole soon.

CHOICE QUOTES:

>"The whole ideas is to block the system"
>"This really the shit that changes shit"

>"What does everybody wanna do? LETS GET NAKED"

this looks nothing like the eureka on tv
wtf? I hate california now

reply to this post and you too can have a qt police wife

loved that scene
>officer explains they will have to stay off the road or they will get arrested
>dindu literally asks his comrades if they want to comply with the police or go to jail

Kek, I'm one of those Eureka Mexicans. A Humboldt spic Sup Forumsack, one of a kind. I'll be leaving soon to my country, god-willing. I've heard good things of Eastern WA and OR. Pendleton, Richland, Kennewick, etc.
I just want a Tsunami to hit this place after I leave.

>Funny how the police state was just fine when Obama was at the helm and was totally cool when they were certain Hillary would be next. Now all of the sudden Trump is in charge so it has to go.
I was one of those very very few who bitched about it under Bush and under Obama. Fact of the matter is most Americans are just as cucked as your average Russian and is happy to live under a dictator as long as the fridge is half full and they are tossed a few pennies by their corporate overlords. "Land of the free" my ass.

not literally
that other word
fuck I need sleep

Is that a fucking gnome?

Ach ja, very unproductive civil disobedience. Babbys first riot.

What the fuck? I was here on that day, I didn't see that shit. BTW Eureka is a fucking shithole, the weed industry really fucked up this place, god damn crackheads everywhere.

cops don't fuck around
he should have learned from pic related

kek, some of you are alright but of you are garbage. Like how the fuck are you second generation and can't speak English? Are you one of ritas? She's got quite the family power going on.

>she rented a venue from and payed a fuck ton
>got super mad when I wouldn't give alcohol to the kids at the Mexican bar mitzvah

Fucking bitch. How come we can't get good burritos? All I want is a fucking mission style and California burrito

I saw these retards, very low energy, only closed like 1-2 intersections by the PD.

It's a dirty junkie filled shithole, the roads are fucked too, the never fix them right like the do in SoCal, just throw down a steel plate and cover, call it done. also several thousand homeless live in the swamp near the mall.

Kek the fact this is happening on Sup Forums is surreal to me.

No. My fellow spics from HS work there, not me. Rita's food is garbage. I tell everyone I know her tortilla chips are just giant cornflakes.

>Be me 11-years old live in Mexico
>academically gifted
>recevied recognition from Vicente Fox
>Move legally
>Move to Humboldt
>all Mexicans here want to be soccer players
>"your gud at school, wut are you white?"

This is why I'd rather move back than have my children become Mexican Americans.

They had her perfectly lined up to go all American History X

>Jefferson will never happen
Just like they said Trump wouldn't win right OP? WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE WEST COAST GREAT AGAIN

That food trunk on Broadway is bomb though.

Good on you make Mexico great again
>had a really good mexican coworker who actually tried to learn English
>had to move here cuz his town was taken over by cartels and he couldn't afford the bribes etc for his business.
>wished Mexico was better so he could move back with his kids

>gtf on the sidewalk

well officer if you would provide us an avenue for discussion with your particulars then i would perchance be to dream of abiding by your quandry sirrah

>you have that already its the sidewalk

well if you could provide us with a lane that is appropriate for our gender i will. The sidewalk is a walker lane; i also see a lane for cars, and one for bicycles, i see none for revolutionaries and until you build one i cant abide dude

this woman is just glad youre giving her attention

>Star Wars rebellion logo
wew

"this is the shit that changes shit" lost all respect for protests

Redding fag here. I might come check this out. Are they doing it tomorrow?

Not sure. Arcata always has some freaks at their plaza though.

Double double checked and heartedly kek'd, shadilay