Has five children with three different women

>has five children with three different women
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidential candidates speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>on his FIRST DAY of office, he put in tacky gold drapes in the White House
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

Where were you when America elected two niggers in a row?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's double pimpin'

I thought Sup Forums would like the fact that he has 5 children, which helps considering the declining white population.

This board doesn't know what it wants.

This a Cruz board faggot

>DJ Trump
implying whites are better rappers
>checkm8

White and gold is a classic combo

Don't hate because it looks bad in your studio apartment leaf

Trump is nigga rich. Nothing more nigga than putting your name in gold letters on everything

oh shit checked

>Cruz board
flag checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=stfnN2qPOv4

user, that's the reflection of the average us rural citizen.

Too bad he chose to end his white bloodline forever so that all his grandchildren are kikes.

Hired the Warrior Queen of Sup Forums....

List of people who are President

[] OP
[X] Trump

He could put a solid gold ten foot dick in front of the White House and I'd still support it if it made liberals mad.

xude weed.

Trump likes fast food because he thinks fast food is safer to eat since McDonalds and KFC's stock value will go down if they serve poor food to customers.

>he chose

Yes his children have no moral agency and are told what to do by daddy in every facet of their lives.

Anyway Barron has yet to grow up and get married.

DJ Trump.. i can't believe i never made that connection.

user, please meme it

this is a faggot board Jeb

>Yes his children have no moral agency
Don't be stupid, he sold his children to the kikes for favors like a medieval feudal lord. Now they have him by the balls.

Guys, it's time we actually talked about setting up some kind of firewall to stop Canadians from posting here. I mean, this is just getting embarrassing.

nice kids:
beavis&butthead and The Baron of autists

Trying to make even a little sense out of that and I can't do it

nigga aint rich. Jay-z banks more than he does. True fact.

YOU ARE SO UPSET

yeah, I keep saying this, Trump is our first NIGGER president, Obama was our first Black president, but Trump is the real nigger of the two, his lifestyle and IQ all scream nigger, must be all that cocaine

>sexual degenerate

Banging supermodels is degenerate now? That's about as healthy as male sexuality can be.

For nouveau riche it is.

Most plebians imagine wealth and success to be how a nouveau riche lives like. You just don't know better. Like how nigger kings would trade diamonds for worthless glass trinkets thinking they were more previous than raw gems.

You deserve Trump and it's not like he's going after us anyway since he's rubbing shoulders with the elites and cutting taxes everywhere. So I don't mind on the long term considering I plan on moving back there.

>better drink my own piss

He doesn't pay taxes either and assaults white women

Horrible, low energy shitpost, get out of here Cruz.

>Has 5 children with three different women
Whats the problem?
>KFC nigger tastes
KFC was created by a white southerner, just because niggers like it means nothing
>Gloats about his wealth
t. Poorfag
Not been much oil in Alberta since Trudeau lapped it all up like a bad, bad boy, eh?
>Sexual degenerate
You havent had a golden shower i bet
>Speaks on a third grade level
140 characters
>tacky drapes
I thought they looked nice
>his name is literally DJ Trump
Get out

Sage

Sup Forumsacks can't comprehend that someone who gets lefties mad can be a terrible person/politician

sadly you guys are too simple-minded and can only ever see two warring teams everywhere

that's pretty easy to comprehend, i just don't care

>yfw you'll never remove these flags

Yeah, Donald Trump using cocaine. That's hilarious! He's infamous for not even touching alcohol, let alone cocaine. Literally tells crowds of kids at rallies to not touch drugs, tobacco, or alcohol.

Donald Trump never cared about playing intellectual games by catering to old money tastes because he was always searching to boost his brand. And what's a better way to do that than by appealing to the least common denominator in the easiest age to become a millionaire?

autism. many such cases

Who are you where are you from and why are you raiding the board of peace
>one post id
>A FUCKING LEAF
nevermind sage

I've been posting it since last year. The meme still hasn't caught on yet.

Actual polacks can't comprehend that the government is full of closet globalists and the real left v. right battle is Republicans & Democrats vs. Donald Trump. Sorry but the USA was fucked before Donald Trump entered the picture.

but donald trump has all the terrible globalist republicans in his cabinet, wtf

Most of Sup Forums is low IQ, like that guy They just don't know better. They can't go beyond entry level aesthetics (tacky golden crap) because that's all they can picture. They never had a classical education, their parents weren't smart of talented and didn't pass on good genes, and they live in a vinyl/plastic coated suburbia with an occasional shrub on the lawn.

If they actually knew better they would probably kill themselves in despair. Contentment is a plebian coping mechanism. Trump is the ultimate goal for them even if it's a wide puddle because there's no way they can even comprehend the ocean let alone a lake.

Donald Jesus Trump.

>'DJ Trump'

oh shit...