Haven't been out to a mall in a long time, stepped into one today

Haven't been out to a mall in a long time, stepped into one today.

>Fuck this country

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/crime/aurora-police-say-no-evidence-mall-fight-connected-to-national-brawls/379268446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

throw a smoke bomb in there.

at least you still have malls most are closing or are being replaced with super malls

Where I am, malls are 90%+ minorities. Ecommerce is whiiiiiiiittttteeeee.

Yeah I noticed there was hardly any whites there at all.

nani?

Because shit like this happens:

>About 500 """"people"""" were involved in what Aurora Police characterized as a “large disturbance” that broke out at around 4:45 p.m. Monday in the mall’s food court, and later expanded to the Century 16 and RTD Park and Ride lot.

9news.com/news/crime/aurora-police-say-no-evidence-mall-fight-connected-to-national-brawls/379268446

wonder what the vests section looks like

jesus fuck you guys are cucked.

I wish my mall had one of these. I'd pick up an Arabic goddess over there.

Wow people are creating their own stores to market to their own people how terrible

I guess they should just demand other stores stock their apparel instead.

The internet killed malls.

The only way they keep the lights on is to lower rents, which attracts flea-market tier tenants.

Why do the kikes try to use their IDF sluts to help gather support? Reminder that if the woman is Jewish, the child is Jewish.

Makes sense. I mean, if you have a lot of a specific minority there will be stores that cater to them (eg Easter European bakeries).

Yeah, that is weird. Canadian malls are doing pretty well compared to a lot of american malls.
Probably because most of them were big mega malls to begin with and were built in city centers or near subways/public transit nodes.

Interesting note, our sixth largest city (Mississauga) was literally built around a mall (square one).

Go back to plebbit, fag

>wanting any potential male offspring to have hooknose hairy violent arab genes

this is what you get for letting in those dogs. spray paint on the store or something

So the child won't have that borderline retarded white IQ? Sounds good to me.

NYfag here, I've never seen this.

NYFries also doesn't exist here...

We should start an "Only in Canada" meme.

I don't give a fuck about Sup Forums-tier eugenics. I just want a cute brown/jew wife.

if they have enough sales to justify having the store, what's the problem? free market and all

Lol! No you wouldn't. Her family would light you on fire and then stone your mother after gang raping her.

please user, he's too ugly, stop posting his face
I dont want to see it

You are being ethnically replaced
Your government & public institutions are working with the invaders to ethnically replace you

I live in Arizona. I've met Arab families and they're just as protective as evangelical conservative girl's parents.

I can handle them.

Holy fuck user i wallked past the place a few hours ago.

Yeah that place mall is fucked now, way different then 10 years ago when I used to go there in high school.