My 10/10 gf just left me because I supported Trump. Thanks pol

My 10/10 gf just left me because I supported Trump. Thanks pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qd8-IYovLRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No problem. If she left because of who you politically supported then you really should be thanking us.

You're welcome.

She wasn't 10/10 if she doesn't like Trump

I guess she wasn't a 10/10 then

this.

>10/10
>british

a likely story m8

These.

Nice blog nigger

sounds like you dodged a bullet there m8

>Even though we are made for eachother i can never look at you as a person becuase you voted for trump

nothing anything a 10/10 would do

Fix your teeth first.

these.

Came here to post this.

your 10/10 gf realized BBC was much better trump was just an excuse

How can she be your 10/10 if she doesn't even like or understand you? You don't have much in common.

Third post, best post.

My gf broke up with me because I said women shouldn't vote because all they do is base their political opinion around social issues.

She got back with me a while longer when I told her I was wrong. (I'm not wrong.)

If she did not support Trump she is not a 10/10. Take it as an opportunity to find someone other than a future coal burner.

>not having your gf confirming to your political beliefs
your fault you failed

Fake and gay. 10/10s aren't liberals.

>Having a significant other so shallow that they will leave you over something as trivial as this
>Waah why didn't this intolerant and shallow whore stay with me?
You're welcome faggot

she left you because you were no longer in her self-interests to be with. she was looking for an excuse anyways

Beaten by slow internet again fellow ausanon.

lol how insecure could SHE be

she did that because she's scared of her friends

This.

>britain
>10/10

I refuse to believe your polish girlfriend left you because of your views on trump

I'm skeptical anyone who shitposts on Sup Forums can get nice pussy. Pics or it didn't happen.

my gf left me because i refused to prep the bull

i am now #readyforHillary

You fail as one of us if you couldn't be enough of the authority figure to change her. Most women derive their views from whoever is the dominate male figure in her life. Clearly that wasn't you.

>implying OP isnt with a fat disgusting essex girl

Fpbp

Are you guys hating because of leaf status? If so that's fucked up. This is not Obama's America anymore. We should be honest.

unicorns aren't real

If she's really 10/10, then she was going to leave you at some point user, no matter how great you are. It's just what they do. She was never yours, it was just your turn and now your turn is over.

So hit the gym, work on your business, and another one will come along, even if that seems impossible now.

Pretty much.

You fucking loser. Maybe she left you for being a little whiney bitch. Grow a pair you fuck. You're making us look bad. Go out get your dick wet. She left you, she did you a favor, not you can fuck a bunch of women while still keeping your morals intacted about not cheating. We should thank her, maybe finally this cunt will grow a pair, that's why she left you, she saw potential in you and you're wasting it on her stupid ass. Women don't want that shit, they want you to take the wheel and say we are going here, not worry about what the fuck they think you bastard. Grow a pair.

I got laid because I supported Trump.

She now fuck some numale bearded cuck, but hey at least I got it once

THANK YOU! Fucking hell, why is this shit so hard to figure out?

Too late, but you should have put a hijab on it.

They actually do the division over there and make her a 1.

text her:

>can i have sex with you?

and when she replies

>no

>I guess you only fuck guys who don't support Trump

and when she replies:

>yes

answer:

>so now you know where male feminists come from. Just remember that every funny, insightful, interesting thing you've ever said wasn't actually funny, insightful or interesting. Your entire adult life no one has ever told you the truth about how boring you are, because guys that tell women things they don't want to hear don't get laid. It's not just when we're actively trying to get into your pants - we do it so often it becomes a habit, a way of life - after all, I can hardly tell you one thing and tell your female friends who I don't want to fuck something completely different. Every guy does it so it's just the social norm. No one ever tells women the truth. Ever. The next time you have sex, when he's lying on top of you grunting away, just remember: this was what he was aiming for all along. Think back to every time he laughed at your joke, every time he smiled at you, every time he nodded his head like what you'd just said was the most obviously right thing he'd ever heard. Just remember that moment is how you pay him for all that validation.

Stop being a larping faggot

Post pictures or it didn't happen

Post her feet so I can judge for myself whether the was 10/10

/thread

youtu.be/Qd8-IYovLRQ

>At least the Niggers were right about one thing.

show pics of her asshole.

Holy shit m8 fucking brutal right there

She wasn't 10/10 if she didn't support trump

If she didn't support Trump then she wasn't a 10/10.

Now go find a teen girl that will be capable of real love. You will be better off.

this should be in a handbook somewhere