What are your favorite verses from the Bible, Sup Forums?

What are your favorite verses from the Bible, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/acts/1-11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turn the other cheek
and kiss an immigrants feet
whitey's time is done, move over for pajeet

-some jew

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. -Jules 31:17

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
Romans 5:8

>"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces"

Matthew 7:6 Faggot

I like the story of that guy with three sons and two of them get suited by God and then he knocks up his daughter-in-law.
Moral of the story: always cum inside. Also, never fuck a whore without seeing her face. And, I suppose, carry cash because you don't know when you'll need to fuck a whore.

Psalm 137:9

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

"MUH TEMPLE!!!" -goldberg 14:88

Deutoronomy 32:35
"Vengeance is mine, and I will repay. Their day of disaster grows near, and their feet shall slip as their doom rushes upon them"

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Son though he was, he learned obedience through what He suffered.

Work is good for a man
Genesis

(For you NEETS)

When those two retards blew themselves out and ushered Christ

you missed the only part of that quote that is actually in the bible which is "I SHALL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGEABCE AND FURIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE"

They should make a banner of that verse and hang it up on the church

(they don't.)

*BRRRAAAP*

*sniff sniff*

Hm-mmm-aaahh

"You have today declared the LORD to be your God, and that you would walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments and His ordinances, and listen to His voice. "The LORD has today declared you to be His people, a treasured possession, as He promised you, and that you should keep all His commandments; and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, for praise, fame, and honor; and that you shall be a consecrated people to the LORD your God, as He has spoken."

He's talking about Babylon daughter of destruction.

We need more of this tbqh

First couple verses in Psalm 23. Recited fairly often in media; most notably in Book of Eli. It's so good.

>durrrrr, christcucks are such cucks
>always voting for pro-immigrant parties and Commies

Oh wait, that's Athiesm. How's it feel to be in the same Politcal block as Niggers and fucking hippies?

Even Jews are better then you.

Bear in mind that this is a ouija board of numerology and that vengeance is God's. And that Israel is spiritual and not manmade. Jerusalem trampled by Gentiles etc etc

Behold, a pale horse.

I enjoy the Book of Job in its entirety.

"Dont be gay, I'll kill you"

I know what I focus on as a most hated due to its not being in there at all but brainwashed deep in us as though it were. The Shekinah Hoax. Explains why that woman doesn't see the devil face she is enticing

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Yes, that verse is about brown people being pigs. Retard.

I'm not an atheist. I just don't suck off the subverted institution like you, gay boy.

Your country is a clusterfuck.

"And then Mohamed raped a bunch of lollis, shit was cash yo."

The one that justifies Protestantism and sola fide, oh wait........

Don't pretend you wouldn't put these ones to death. So why is God guilty for acting out righteousness?

I would post a few great verses but I'm not sure most people in this thread are really here to appreciate scripture

I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes. Job 42:5-6

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

1 Timothy 2:12

"... faith without works is dead." James 2:20

Do not suffer a witch to live

Why'd it have to be a snake? It could have been any animal and (((they))) chose the snake.

Deus vult

>tfw no-one has sarcastically posted Ezekiel 23:20 yet
I like how when you read the full passage it's basically a heavenly edict that when you burn the coal you pay the toll.

My personal favorite:

"Men of all nations will hate you for my name sake. But he who perseveres in my name is truly blessed. For when all the nations of the world hate you, remember that they hated me as well."

Mark 13:13

I like Isaiah
>word gay or homosexual
>Bible
>came thousands of years after it
>ignores born eunuchs; centurion; ethiopian; rainbows and what they mean; that sodomy is simply inhospitable rape; and david and jonathan, Saul and his discussion with his son about uncovering his mother's nakedness in choosing david
>their relationship approved by God and is nicest story in Bible meanwhile rape and heterosex caused the fall and ALL sin and needing Christ's rescuing us
>david goes on to kill nephilim
>probably what the serpent was also
Best goy. God speaks. Makes creation. You procreate flesh. And not the soul. Surrogacy. Genetics. Mental illnesses aren't real and are spiritual problems. Like yours. And you have your own diseases. And life is risky. And everybody is a retard skank. And hiv was created in a lab

Don't you have Wall to pay for taco? Or has that been scrapped since your third world country's imploding?

What's the verse?

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

That's really nice

These two are among my favorite;

>Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8 - 2:9

And as a bonus, I've always liked this one, has a really ominous foreshadowing to it in a lot of different ways;

>And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:10

Psalms is a great read, probably my favorite Book desu

biblehub.com/acts/1-11.htm

google it you fucking gook

When did you realize John is the most patrician Gospel?

And of course, the tranny Canadian defends his degeneracy.

Revelation 6:8
>"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Feeling triggered knowing that the bible is pro immigration (even "ilegal")? :)

LARPer retarded fuck. I bet you're an Orthoshill who thinks Christianity is le epic white meme religion. Stop hijacking Christianity with your racist bullshit meme agenda.

Everybody snickers about
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses

All of Ecclesiastes

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I'm stealing this pepe.

For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
1 Corinthians 2:2

I actually misread that as the Book of Jeb!.

You're a fuckin idiot and have zero arguments. All right wingers are fucken degenerates. Capitalism is not biblical. Go smoke more fentanyl with dooturdghey you Marian

the one that was written by kikes

I bet Mattis likes that one

Ah, yes. By your vernacular I can tell your either a edgy teen, literal homosexual, ancho-queer, or Reddit....

Hell, let's play it safe and assume all four.

Canada is based for once

Kek, burn the coal, burn in hell.

GAY
A
Y

"Unless you believe, you will not understand" - Isaiah 7:9

F A L L
A
L
L

>tfw when you are too smart to post bible quotes on an Micronesian pottery photo exchange board

check mate atheists

>burn the coal, burn in hell.
Well first, The LORD lays out that you'll basically go through what every coalburner has for all of recorded history, having your fuckape rip you apart with their bare paws:

Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will stir up your lovers against you, those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side— 23the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, the men of Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, handsome young men, all of them governors and commanders, chariot officers and men of high rank, all mounted on horses. 24They will come against you with weapons,d chariots and wagons and with a throng of people; they will take up positions against you on every side with large and small shields and with helmets. I will turn you over to them for punishment, and they will punish you according to their standards. 25I will direct my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in fury. They will cut off your noses and your ears, and those of you who are left will fall by the sword. They will take away your sons and daughters, and those of you who are left will be consumed by fire. 26They will also strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry. 27So I will put a stop to the lewdness and prostitution you began in Egypt. You will not look on these things with longing or remember Egypt anymore.

>receives third world education
>quotes no scripture
>can't actually make arguments

Tragic

which side are you on in the race war?

Turning your other cheek will get you shot as a traitor.

Isaiah 40:17. And to live is Christ and to die is to gain

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Leviticus 20:13

Matthew 10:34-39

>“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

>“He who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it."

Psalms 34:16 "but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil,to blot out their name from the earth."
Deuteronomy 27:24 "Cursed is he who strikes his neighbor in secret."
Proverbs 11:5 "The righteousness of the blameless makes their paths straight,
but the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness."
Proverbs 24:17,18 "Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice or the Lord will see and disapprove
and turn his wrath away from them."
Romans 12:20 "If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head"
Matthew 5:44 "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

none

>And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

Says so much.

Im not a priest. There are no levitical priests left. It is a different order now
>types this whilst wearing polyester and munching on bacon and lobster
Christ in NT. You are a shlomo stuck in zionism and synagogue of satan mode

Ecclesiastes 1:14
I reflected on everything that is accomplished by man on earth, and I concluded: Everything he has accomplished is futile--like chasing the wind!

This. Also. To the Flip. Men can marry Christ. So why can't men marry men. Adam is glory of god. Woman is glory of man

massive fucking cuck, dude. This is what I mean.

Just die so I don't have to listen to your stupid bullshit while the west falls. It will save me the time of hanging you.

"23 The sun had just risen over the land as Lot reached Zoar. 24 Then the Lord rained down sulfur and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah. It was sent down from the sky by the Lord. 25 So he overthrew those cities and all that region, including all the inhabitants of the cities and the vegetation that grew from the ground. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back longingly and was turned into a pillar of salt"

Makes me wonder how wicked a city have to be for God to purge it with fire?

Deus Vult

Muh penis muh vaginas muh big government statist republicanism muh violence

I also like Titus 1:16
Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good.

numbers 21:9
exodus 7:10
Mark 16:16-18

the riddle of the serpent is really not that simple.

They were filled with "they are rapists so grab them buy their sodomites and hire lolita piss hookers get sued for underage rape endorse a russian pedo get divorced to an illegal skank who cant speak english and hit on my own daughter"

ecclesiastes
9 I became greater by far than anyone in Jerusalem before me. In all this my wisdom stayed with me.
10 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
I refused my heart no pleasure.
My heart took delight in all my labor,
and this was the reward for all my toil.
11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
nothing was gained under the sun.

>Posting an Atheist Jew

Genesis 12:10 – “Now there was a famine in the land. So Abram went down to Egypt to reside there as an alien, for the famine was severe in the land.”

Exodus 12:49 and Leviticus 24:22 – “There shall be one law for the native and for the alien who resides among you.”

Exodus 22:21 – Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Numbers 35 and Joshua 20 – The Lord instructs Moses to give cities of refuge to the Levites so that when the Israelites must flee into Canaan they may have cities of refuge given to them.

Deuteronomy 1:16 – “Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

Deuteronomy 27:19 – “Cursed be anyone who deprives the alien…of justice.”

Ezekiel 47:21-22 – The aliens shall be to you as citizens, and shall also be allotted an inheritance.

Matthew 25:31-46 – “…I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

Romans 12:13 – “Mark of the true Christian: “…Extend hospitality to strangers…”

Hebrews 13:1-2 – “…show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels…”

>leaf

It really isnt and Adam did not trangress. Eve did. But he should have waited

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge: and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 13

Psalms 1: 1-6

>user and his gang of White Nationalist moments before raiding a mosque

Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

That's honestly fucking gorgeous m8.

needs on suicide watch

hear that neets if you lived in biblical times your lazy asses would be stoned

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

fucking based