Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4?t=2m50s
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38688798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here he is looking like hitlerpf

>Leader puts his country first
>OMG DARK DAYS

These globalist fuckers deserve to die. Scotland is a pathetic country that lives on GIBS from England.

WW3 against russia cancelled, now it's EUROPE x DRUMPF

drumpf is like a drunk playing billiards with the world

>everyone

only russian hackers like drumpf

i can't read ching chong but I'm sure they hate drumpfkin the anti-freedom and anti-capitalism asshole too

EVEN THE HEAVENS WEPT

MILITARIST ANTI-MIGRANT, i.e. HITLER

>everybody

except the 30 states that voted for him.

Kilt wearing cucks are a hop skip and another fruity skip away from wearing dresses.

>(((everybody)))

Trump is playing 4D chess on a 3D board against 2D opponents. His anti-globalism sentiments truly are the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing this world. I genuinely, unironically love the man.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

what now?

BIG TRUMP IS WATCHING YOU!!!!

>Israel

What? But Trump is practically the most pro-Israeli president we've ever had.

"giving power to the pueblo" is codeword for mexican genocide

That's all I have for now

How does it make you feel that world people voted for Hillary and only american and alaskan retards voted for Drumpf?

The world turned its back on us first.

I thought the rest of the world wanted the US out of everyone else's business?

Oh wait, they just want our money, right.

Makes me feel glad that I'm not a hue, to be honest.

>liberal rags

cry more, bitch nigga

Seems more like the Jewish media hates Trump. What else is new?

>dark vision of patriotism
oh lord, save us

He's conducting the crescendo of self-inflicted liberal suicide gunshot wounds. Like a symphony.

Oh shit that's right... They don't have guns.

DEATH SQUADS IN 72 HOURS

now i will translate parts of news

"the media gave itself for trump because they thought it'd be good for ratings. Once they saw what they did by giving millions of dollars in free they walked back and started criticizing trump, but it was too late"

"the discomfort with obama and the expectations in part of the latin-american left are due to a profound rejection of the universality of human rights, together with a incorrectible yearning for the soviet era"

(traitor bigots are punching left, no wonder drumpf got elected)

"EPN: sovereingty and protection to mexicans, axles of a new relation with the US"

China, mexico, japan germany .everyone said Obama was a great negotiator, his teams made the best deals. Trump will have to work to impress them.

We were told that once obama won, the world would love and respect us again.

"Trump is judgment to the world"

(I think it's what it says, that bigot google translate isn't clear on whether dumpf is the judgement to the world or he judges/sentences himself to the world, but since drumpf is evil this felt more fitting)
"The national interest and protectin to mexicans will guide the relationship": Peña

"From now on, I before anything": "Against obamacare the first executive order"

"Protests in 15 countries"

"Local analysts see uncertain future"

"where will drumpf take the world?"

NOW I CAN NO LONGER TRY TO ENLIGHTEN YOU BIGOTS. ONLY CHING CHONG CHANG AND SAMSUNG CAN

I AM

LITERALLY

SHAKING

>President of America
>Vows to put America first

The horror

...in a country where /only/ the states themselves get to vote in the Presidential election by proxy of their Congressional delegates.
>but muh popular results!

Good.

Pic related.

>mainstream media of every other country is a liberal rag

Drumpfkins will believe this

The only people who like drumpf are dumb african separatists in Nigeria

I believe this one really set the events into motion. Just look at his face.

youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4?t=2m50s

> national
> hurr durr nationalism is populist and protectionism herp derp
> (((national)))

photoshop an angrier look onto him.
i'm still not getting the whole "i'm about to gas the fags" vibe from this.

>separatists in Nigeria
N... norhern NIgeria? /Those/ "separatists?"

only scottish people can be nationalist, they are oppressed minority

I thought that's what the world wanted

Pretty good, actually. The president of the United States should put his country first.

northern and yoruban nigerians all voted for liberal, only biafran retards voted for drumpf

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38688798

>n-no.. daddy pls don't go..

>hue

You can see it in his eyes. He was planning on destroying every globalist dream Obama ever had.

>I AM

>LITERALLY

>SHAKING
Hold some maracas and you could be part of a mariachi band.

even anglo mexicans hate drumpf

LETS PRAY

He's an honorary Slav. Based Trump will leads us all to a new Renaissance, just you wait.

How the whole mundo felt

That's priceless

"GOD FORGIVE AMERICA"

TRUMP IS WORSE THAN WW2

FRANCE AGAINST FASCISM

ONLY RACIST ANGLOS LIKE TRUMP

Only in 2016 would Americans consider their president saying "America first" a bad thing. If Reagan something like that in his day, people would have been ecstatic right?

AND RACIST JEWS

I love how they decided to include Putin instead of the Russian flag. Really drives home the fearmongering.

Even Reagan's time had disgusting commies and hippies. They were just treated like the subhumans they were.

More like EU,Vs Russia,Hungary,UK,Japan,South Korea and the US.

good luck.

text

"The new worldorder"
"Trumps game"

"Prejudice and statistics: are foreigners more criminal than Germans?"

Scottish cucks went from Mel Gibson-freedom tier to pure GIBS.

Their entire modern history is a joke, so they have to shit on nations who don't join their globalist circle-jerk

>muh gibs is going to go away
DARK PATRIOT POPULISM!!!

Also I did not find a newspaper from america's enlightened northern brother who embraced cultural enrichment and multiculturalism, but I be they're not happy either!!!!

translate the gook newspaper plz, what does it say? are you gooks racist too?

this newspaper is turk btw, even then know the world has gone nuts

If you mean Obama was their bitch and let them have their way then yes he was a great negotiator for them

>The Newspaper That Supports An Independent Scotland
>That headline
So it's a nationalist publication that's against nationalism? Oh I get it, they're only against it when America (The nation that many others are bleeding dry) decides to make itself it's #1 priority. Meaning other countries have to actually govern and fun themselves.
Fucking haggisniggers.

What are you on about you hue hue monkey stink nigger? Pansy cucks hate Trump. The future is with Trump supporters.

What are we, the world's fucking babysitter?

Fuck every country except America. Take care of your own damn people you worthless faggots.

You're going to take your ass fucking whether you like it or not. All pussies will be grabbed.

There's a reason we are the best country on the planet. We lead. All you faggots follow.

what did they mean by this? what did the liberated women of korea (whose glorious leader was recently impeached due to MISOGINY) think about drumpf?

I dunno about others, but our glorious bolivarian leaders in latinx americx absolutely hated arrogant imperialist americans intervening in everything like they owned the world, and then what do these gringos imperialistas do? Elect a fucking non-interventionist militaristic fascist who turns his back on the world!!!!!!!! And he is a protectinist to boot! What kind of fascist is protectionist (inb4 muh latinx americx, france, the EU: it's not fascist when we do it)

I can't even

The world is fucking terrible.

"How our government will prepare for Trump"

It contains details on how South Korean companies also want China out of ROK as they hurt domestic companies.

Also South Koreans love Trump.

>dark vision of patriotism
you americans are lucky you have this cop-out word, the word "nationalism" was banned in europe long ago
but they're trying to ban your safety word lads, do something

you are no better you xenophobic eternal anglos

You did it first!!11!!!

No wonder america and australia are mysogynistic, racist, homophobic, fascist, bigoted police states

I wonder how little Canada and NZ turned so progressive with a drunk absentee literally hitler nazi dad like you
is that the witch who got impeached or someone else? sorry #allrooksame

btw do all love him or jut the "redpilled" bigots who go to 4chin and gookchin? Is the Korean MSM ourbigots?

Are you so dependent on American daiper donations that you need to autistically screech on Sup Forums? Learn how to grow up.

Indeed, my dude.

Man, that is one high quality polandball comic.

>Autistic BR screeching

Are they paying you in gold for free to play games to be this dumb?

How can I grow up with the shadow of fascism over me?

The world is in flames righ now! I can't even!

Look at how the women are having to march for their rights again in the fucking current year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's so hard to understand about "no drumpf, no kkk, no fascism usa"?

what about patriotisme? google translate says nationalism and patriotism are nasjonalisme and patriotisme

protectionism would benefit every citizen in the USA.

The word means to protect domestic interests. How is it intended to frighten me?

>leaf

Hmm... Hillary does not look too happy. Bill, however, looks a whole lot better than he has been looking for a long long time.

ask the brave wymyn protesting peacefully in the streets and the brave journalists at buzzfeed and cnn

I think I've seen
> Trump will never be president
about 1000 times by now.

What did she mean by this?

Like we're in charge and the world can eat my red, white, and blue cock.

underrated

EEP! Your penis cat.

Does that say global suicide? Cause they can go kill themselves. TRUMP 2016! WOO HOO AMERICA!

why is she half-naked? did the Pussygraber Empowerment Act 2017 alredy pass? holy shite its faster than I expected

OH, MY GOD
THE DAILY MAIL

global shake

FUCK YOU BILL KRISTOL!

Jesus, fuck this neocon asshole.

I don't get it

>muh anti globalism
>on the fucking www.
Dumbass