I'm an Indian studying in America for a year and a half now and have realized these things about Americans:

I'm an Indian studying in America for a year and a half now and have realized these things about Americans:

- they are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

- they are stupid: their education system is seriously very shitty what an Indian student would learn in grade 3 is what they teach to a kid in grade 6 which is why they don't know basic shit when they enter Uni and always get outperformed academically.

- Americans in general are loud and obnoxious people. Go out and have a stroll through their city on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see this. But I don't have to convince you what a rude obnoxious people they are.. just look at their posts on here.

- American women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honor or something. You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.

- Americans have no culture whatsoever. Nothing. Watching NFL and eating whopperitos (which taste like rubbish) are not a sign of a cultured people. This is why they love foreign food and culture.

I can go on and on.. Americans are fucking pure lazy scum. The only reason why they don't like us Indians and Asians is because we take their jobs because they are incompetent and stupid. Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool.
Leave faster faggot.

>I hate this country that I traveled halfway around the world to study in

It's not even believable bait.

> Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long

Read gay

>Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long

Yeah, no kidding, you just want to drain all the benefits you can out of it without giving anything back. Just like all the other brown people leeching off the accomplishments of the West.

Nice thread faggot

> accomplishments

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>But I don't have to convince you what a rude obnoxious people they are.. just look at their posts on here
> Americans are fucking pure lazy scum
I don't think that you can use Sup Forums posts as an argument as to how rude Americans are in this post.
kys faggot

India will overtake you soon

Do Americans shit in the street and worship toilets like Indians do?

poo in loo

You speak English. Not your stupid durka click language.

I bet you're really brown too. When you go home you're one space above Untouchables huh?

India has to learn how to stop drinking shit water before it can overtake the #1 country in military power.

You need to have working plumbing before you can even consider becoming a first world country

Serious question:
Aren't white people just leeching off the accomplishments of the jews?

Like?

Bad smelly bait

kek you're never going to be an American. This pleases haji.

I feel like this is probably a hyper self aware American making this post in search of (you)'s.

> btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country for very long

Good, 'cause you'll be leaving whether you want to or not

No pussi 4 poopi

>in b4 "jokes on you I'm gay"

I fuck your girls in the part where the poo in the loo comes form

Indian poo in loo from Canada. Go fuck yourself.

Garbage leaf worse than amerilards

leaf = poo

Good for you Bro. NEVER raise a kid in shit holes like these unless you want them being a dyke/faggot.

I would go to India to study but it's a shit hole so I think I'll stay here.

>leaf

Accurate

Indians wipe their asses with their hands.
/thread

Spot on poo.
Spot on.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc