Are these his actual words?

Are these his actual words?

Yeah and it ended his campaign. He has no chance to win now.

Yup. From, what, ten years ago? To a dude who was sharing similar (hyperbolic) stories of his ability to get laid?

I don't give a shit. I voted for him. I'll vote for him again.

wtf? once this gets out Trump is finished

Kek, I voted for him

He'll never win now and I'm voting for hillary. What a pig

Former Trump supporter here. I have to say, it's hilarious watching his campaign crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this clown get his hands on the nuclear codes.

And with all the leftist faggots showing their true colors, I'll vote for him again in 4 years.

Fuck you and fuck the left.

As a rapist, I support trump.

>...they let you do it.

ya but its out of context for one he was being recorded illegally. secondly it was two guys talking about fucking girls the dude tells trump how hot his wife is.

how can you attack soemone for being sexual? girls talk about fucking dick all the time in private i'm sure if we had wiretaped females talking about just wanting to get plowed by a ton of guys it'd be kinda bad for them too.

also the girl in context was flattered by teh two guys and enjoying their company.

No those arent his exactly words. Notice they conveniently added an ellipses so takeout the part where he says ''they let you'' grab them by the pussy. The fact that they would cut out those three words just shows they are actively trying to remove the part that suggests consent and minimized the fuck out of a quote. More jewish subversion that the retarded sjws eat up/

Holy fucking shit man, you mean rich powerful men like fucking attractive women?!?! How can this be happening!?!?

Yes and he is completely correct in his assessment of women.

This is why they are so pissed off, you aren't supposed to tell the truth about whores

ree let does not IMPLY consent, it must be VERBAL, CLEAR AND WRITTEN

POO

Who cares? This isn't what made me avoid voting for him. What did that was his constant cock sucking of all things jew.

>just in case I start kissing her
>which means he didn't

Wow. Really makes you think.

>leaf

"Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too!"

t. The 44th President of the United States

If a man tells you a story where he struck out with a chick and then immediately brags he can get away with kissing and groping women the moment he meets them, he's more than likely joking.

Yes, and there is nothing wrong with that.
It shows his down-to-earth character.
Also, everybody and their mother speak like that and share the same opinion, I mean, if you're a rich celebrity most women will flock in your arms and will let you do anything you want, it is common knowledge and if you think otherwise then it must mean you're a sheltered creature who have seen the world only through the television.
Get over it, women voted for him despite the "muh misogynist" crap pushed by the media.

Ye, he was a tricky one.

im going to grab the labor deficits right by the pussay!!!!

Isn't it great?

So proud of him