Do you think she is beating barron when no is looking?

do you think she is beating barron when no is looking?

I think she sucks him off when no one is looking.

beating him off maybe

Seconded

This.

Saged and reported

nu-Sup Forums everyone

You're projecting.

Go fuck yourself.

You're clever and cool. I'll bet you have friends.

i don't know about her but someones beating Barron when no one is looking

It's obvious the Trump family is an incestuous dynasty. Donald was allowed his fun time with Ivanka in exchange for his wife doing whatever she wants to Barron.

Notice how Trump seems distant to Barron, Trump knows who the real man of the house is.

You disagree, gay user?

this

all of you are projecting your fetishes

shillary might have promised you that after pedophilia she'll make it normal for you to jerk off to you moether in the shower but this is trump's time!

STAY BACK, CREATURES OF SHADOW!

tiffany is such kind of sister for sure.

Obviously this

Meaning I have a secret desire to be sucked off, or to do the sucking? This affect the rest of my day.

He's a big boy

if i hit you with a backhand, you would fall to your knees

figure that shit out, faggot

what does it mean?

I think you're just frustrated about being in the closet for four more years.

She's a champion dick sucker - it's really the only thing she's good at and she made a profession out of it. It really paid off for her, because she got the best job a whore like her can get - Donald Trump's wife. Being a champion cocksucker, there's really only one thing she ever loved in life, that being her dear son Barron. He's the only man she's ever loved, and the only way she knows how to please men is to suck cock. Put two and two together and....

this is the grossest fucking thread

pedos honestly kys for real plz

this go wasn't for you. maybe you'll get another shot.

no.

and Barron is beautiful.

I'd pay for her to beat me too

Fucking nasty degenerates in this thread. Incest is nastier than faggotry or bestiality.

>mfw Barron was conceived during one of Trump's "pissing indiscretions"

A better question for this thread may be: how many times do you think Melania took it in her ass just to pay the bills? Does that make Donald Trump the ultimate cuck for marrying a high class prostitute and sticking his dick in her overused pussy on the regular?

Do you think the OP is sliding when no one is watching?

no is normal

Also, as she gets older do you think she'll continue to look more and more like Michael Jackson? I mean, I knew Trump was a huge fan, but I never imagined he wanted to fuck MJ.

We should all be so lucky to have a hot mom who hatefucks us with a strap-on when we've been acting like dirty little boys.

I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of Norman Bates-esque dynamic ensues between him and Melania

>her hands on his thighs
>that look on her face

what did she mean by this?

How many inches do you think the strap on is? Maybe he's so quiet from all the abuse? You know, sexually abused children are often developmentally delayed

is normal to be close with mum

he is a 10 year old and is just used as a prop during his father speeches, retard. What do you want him to say

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where peepee go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke peepee and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and peepee start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

Nigga just wants a rural life with tractors, leave him alone.

pls no copypasterino

lol u got raped

get help

this is not shitposting, I'm not playing the hyperbole

get some shrink to look inside your head, oedipus complex is something cureable, afterwards you'll be a normal human being

There is something about her that I don't like.

MUMMY!!!!

Almost certainly. She is from an uncucked culture and has that high-T look about her. I bet she is brutal. My mother was almost exactly the same as her.

God damn it, now I'm sure some autist is going to make a BarronxMelania erotica.
Don't let the Japs beat you though they'll make so much Barron /ss/.

I will never lick and suck my lingerie model mom's six inch fuck-me heels before eating the cunt that birthed me and bathing in her divine golden piss.

And yes, I am projecting fetishes I never knew I had until a nearly six foot tall Slavic dominatrix became the closest thing we have to a queen.

hello barron

I can absolutely see this. They are literally always flirting when next to each other.

more

Someone said they already have three manga from jap. Would like to read it in English.

pls no

Dunno if it's erotica or just about Barron btw.

LOL Japan.

Welp

he's doing that thing where you swirl the water in the bottle, i used to do it as a kid

This is and Trump*Ivanka. This presidency will provide me with ridiculous amounts of fap material.

is normal for mums to mek ther boy fel nise

>that look

What did Tiff mean by this?

Honestly though, I can just imagine a comic where Barron is naughty and Melania has to pull down his pants and spank him.
Then he then says "I love you mommy." At which point she has him turn around noticing his engorged cock.
She kisses him on the lips and then gets to work stroking and simonizing his length with her tongue etc.

Im sure the japs will start cranking out some shit soon enough.

>Slavic girl
He's getting the paddle

>creatures of shadow
We're not niggers,user.

ew you guys are gross

Exactly. Alt-right is full of degenerates. White people are sick and deserve to go extinct.

Do us a favour pedo scum:
1.Go to your kitchen sink
2. Drink all the fluids underneath it

Dunno about the last one, but yeah alt-right is full of deviants.

Jesus Christ.

i didn't know his arms were broken

White Nationalists everybody.

Why not just admit he's beautiful. You know you like it.

They are not you mong land torpedo

I'm gonna jerk off to this thought later but Trump won't exist in my mind when it happens.

t. Londoner