I go to school with a lot of asians and what I found interesting is that the Japanese and Koreans are pretty friendly...

I go to school with a lot of asians and what I found interesting is that the Japanese and Koreans are pretty friendly with each other. Both of them really really hate China tho. Like they would still be friends with each other, but when the Koreans and Japanese are alone together and you bring up China they don't spare any words on the country.

I don't follow Asian politics what did China do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Japs and Koreans hated each other.

A Fucking Leaf

maybe in canada but in asia japan and korea hate shit out of each other

ching chong

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

People have different opinions, like this girl and her buddies for example.
>See video
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGLe6vQrrY

Mind your own business gwai lo

stop fetishizing Asian women

>I go to school with a lot of Asians
>Canada

Silly op.. Racism is a white thing. It's impossible for any other race to be racist towards another.

White cashier here. Chinks are subhumans. Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese etc. etc. are all super polite and friendly, but chinks are like screaming monkeys. They shit everywhere, spontaneously lose the ability to speak English when things don't go their way, steal NON-STOP, etc. etc.

We dropped the nukes on the wrong country.

One of my professors is Chinese and he said this on the subject.

The only thing that Koreans and Japanese agree on is that the Chinese suck. The only thing that the Japanese and Chinese agree on is that the Koreans suck. Etc.

they told me it's mainly just a meme, more common with old people.

hello! i don't know what your country is, and i'm not scrolling above to find out. perhaps one day it will reach the fame and status of "canada"

have a blessed day!

I'm sure that's why you spent time writing that.

Each countries, China, Korea and possibly Japan have all selective education system that indoctrinate kids to instill patriotism into them. Young people in Japan don't seem to give a shit about politics but I think in Korea and China, people seem to be more susceptible.
When I was growing up in Korea, there were a lot of children's books that painted Japan as worse.

There's one episode of South Park with a bunch of asian yaoi fangirls and there's a joke where one of them says she's Korean. The 2ch live watch thread (they have those) filled up with "Do Koreans really hang out with Japanese in America??" comments. I think they can just get along when they're on neutral soil like a white country.

The chinks are th niggers of the Asian world.

>"canada"
Literally who

If anything it's the opposite. Koreans and the Chinese REALLY hate the Japanese.

That thing they did in WW2 were they came in and raped Chinese and Korean women (and still don't admit that they did) left some scars.

Jap and worse koreans hate eachother you fucking nigger. Has to do with hard feelings from ww2

>Looks almost white
>Is actually attractive

Really made me think.

A fucking Sven

Where do you go to school that actually has a notable population of Japanese?

I find that chinese women are fucking bitches compared to other asians.

thanks for understanding!

>under 40
>caring about ww2

No problem Chinky!

Strangely only Japanese can be racist in Japan.

If you think that's bad, then you should hear what us Americans say about Canadians, their maple syrup, and figure skating with sticks...

The only thing Asians hate more than each other are Mainlander Chinese. The hatred dies down in diaspora communities as these minorities tend to be too small to warrant the hate with one exception, the Chinese.

They don't need other Asians to survive, so they keep the old grudges strong. This leads to a general hatred in Asian immigrant communities of the Chinese. It doesn't help that a lot of people will assume they're Chinese and associate Asians with Chinese people.

Yeah, but before that, China fucked with Japan. There's a lot of death among them, both ways.

South Korea and Japan are much like each other,

It leads to some conflicts, but more on a level of respectful disagreement. It's a question of honor involved to not blatantly rip off customers in deals. In China it's more frequent that it's ok to rip off customers, especially if the customer is a foreigner.

Young Koreans love Anime

Young japs live Kpop and dramas. It isnhonestly as shallow as this

international students

it's okay anonymous country, we all make mistakes in life~

>>under 40
>>caring about ww2

It was actually fairly recent. Only someone under 20 would think it wasn't.

i'm korean, it's mostly a meme

the thing is that a few korean and japanese memers take it to a ridiculous extreme and have very public and ceremonial protests against each other.

It all depends. Personally I don't mind the Japanese. Fuck the Chinese though, they can rot inside hell.

It goes like this, trust me I have explored much Asian culture (naruto) in my time.

>older Chinese, ASEAN Chinese and Koreans hate Japanese for WW2 memories
>younger Chinese and ASEAN Chinese like Japanese and Koreans for their popular culture
>young Japanese and Koreans don't hate each other but are competitive about their respective pop culture influences (Korea have their Kpop, dramas and reality tv and celeb culture)
>Japanese, ASEAN and Koreans have young mainland Chinese because the ones from Hong Kong are soulless capitalist freaks and the ones from the mainland are competitive compassion less freaks
>they are all reasonably nice to white westerners so you don't always sense it

Disgusting people. No matter where they are. Having dealt with Mainland Chinese guys in Hong Kong, Cali and Bangalore, I'd say disgusting scum.

I've dealt with Blacks (not the nigger lazy kind) and they are much much superior to them. I can't think of anyone whom I've found to be more disgusting as a class.

They do.

the day of the rake is coming you fucking brain dead leaf. prepare yourself

And in what world do the Japanese EVER like the Koreans? The Japs hate Koreans. Still you're right, both the Japs and the Koreans hate the Chinese. I suppose if given a choice, Japs and Koreans could temporarily set aside their issues, bond a bit over some shared cultural memories about Japanese rape and colonization of Korea, and shit on the pretend commie Chinese.

Japs and gooks have a similar language and culture. They hate each other as rivals, but both consider chinks the oppressors.

Koreans don't care, but the Chinese at my community college fucking love anime and cannot get enough. You will always see at least one in the library watching it.

Are Japs the highest caste of east asians?
1) Japs
2) Hong Kongonese
3) South Koreans
4) Chinese/Vietnamese

>ペニス

I think South Koreans should be higher up than chinks from Hong Kong. Also the only acceptable Chinese are the Taiwanese. The mainland Chinese and Vietnamese are literally niggers.

I'm Korean and when it comes to women, I sex all Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.

What part of India are you from m8?

what have chinese done to you?

100) Pinoys

>implying you wouldn't suck that too.

North Koreans> Chinese> Japanese > feminist pussified cucks of south Korea

t. English teacher that likes to pretend he's Japanese

>I go to school on the west coast
Rough

Some of the Chinese even hate other parts of China. ffs East coast Americans hate west coast Americans. Right here on Sup Forums half the population wants California to fuck off and die. Welcome to the world of humans.

>Han people are the Jews of Asia

surprise surprise, it has been the established fact for at least the past 3000 years

china has tried to dominate and control all of east asia for about 500 million years. its a love hate relationship other nations have with it. compared to china, japans rape of nanking is a footnote. ps. they cant tell each other apart ethnically.

Mongolians are the baddest. did you forget about Temujin, everyone?

I just want to let you know that Taiwan is pretty cool and also ASUS is the best, thank you.

>What did china do
Dude you are on Sup Forums for fucks sake at least pretend to know basic history.

Nice try. All Asians hate each other. Everyone can't be number 1.

korean here, Japanese at LEAST is respectable in the sense that they do things their own way, (culture, fashion, electronics). China only fucks up everything they touch and just straight out copy everything without even trying.

At least when we copy something we do it right mother fuckers.

So I can go to Japan, make chink eyes yelling "GOOK GOOK GOOK" and it'll be ok?

You can be my leaf if you want :3

This has LITERALLY nothing to do with politics. Go to Sup Forums. Don't reply to this newfags.

From my experience, Japanese people don't seem to care as much. They more complain about Chinese or North Koreans. From the South Koreans I met, some hate like Japanese and some don't. It's understandable with how much the government pushes anti japan propaganda and most Koreans end up learning to like Japanese people once they start hanging out and getting to know them.

Canada is 80% Asian now. You better change your name from Leaf to 葉.

I live in Bangalore (the job stealing city lol)

Seriously though, it's not like we'll refuse if American corporations are offering jobs lol.

Viets too? Telling from experience?

My wife is going to be super pissed when she hears about this! I kind of agree with her about how bad the japs are...

>what did China do

horrible, horrible things to them during the wars that future generations have been taught never to forgive.

That's true. My Sister-In-Law's Japanese and if you bring up China she'll go on a 5 minute rant. She doesn't even like Pandas.

For fuck sake, can't you distinguish between the country bumpkin mainlanders and the ones from the cities. My wife is from Jiangsu, they have a higher median IQ than the Koreans or the Japs, or any other group for that matter.

Literally the Jews of the east except they sell cheap shit that would be either a bargain or get cancer.

Protip: Don't eat chink foods in chinkland.

Almost all East & South East Asian countries(except Singapore & North Korea) hate China