How do Americans feel about having the first obese president?

How do Americans feel about having the first obese president?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=Roc5IAAACAAJ
c-span.org/video/?59608-1/john-c-calhoun-biography
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beats a cocksucking commie muslim nigger.

Why do you waste trips on a retarded post.

OP is a fag

>first
>implying

First you say?

babby first president.

he wil eat our enemies

The President needs to be able to relate to his subjects. Obesity is what binds all Americans together. It's the one thing Americans ALL value.

Teddy could murder any other US president with his bare hands.

pound for pound, more white people than any other president.

We're taught in school that there was a president that got stuck in his bathtub he was so fat. Trump isn't worse than that

Teddy was a god among men. That is why his mother named him after the teddy bear. FACT.

fucking OP is such a fucking retarded faggot.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>70 years old
>has a turkey neck

Oh muh gawd

Taftmind

I bet he has more energy than you OP. How does it feel that a fat guy does more than you OP.

But user, the Teddy bear was named after him.

Trump has 8 years to beat Taft's weight record

Taft. /endthread

Teddy was a solid mass of muscle you tard.

/thread. Check'd and kek'd

Except maybe Andrew Jackson
>be American
>get shot so often you become immune to bullets
>beat assassin half-to-death with walking stick
>b& all the indians

Our greatest president was obese by 1920's standards.

Fuck off

Teddy got shot in the chest and still held a 90-minute speech.

What's sad is that Taft doesn't even look that fat to me. Just looks like a normal middle aged guy where I'm from.

sage

Andrew Jackson got shot and murdered a man in cold blood immediately afterward. I'd put my money on Jackson any day of the week. Best President Ever. I'm not even kidding. He's the standard by which every other President should be measured.

>forgetting about Taft
You're no real burger.

Didn't Taft get stuck in a bathtub?

Yes. His inability to remove himself from the tub is the reason the White House has massive bathtubs to this day.

He feels young and bangs super models you fucking mistake.

Andrew Jackson got shot by a shitty gun.

Roosevelt is fucking weird. Have you heard how he talks? It shows his nerdy intellectual side. Not a bad thing. Kinda comparable to Trump

Trump's speaking in anything but intellectual

We really haven't had that many healthy Presidents.

Lincoln could possibly be the product of inbreeding or just really really shitty genes. He had a serious disease that would've probably killed him later anyways. Absolutely deformed. His descendants did not live. He was just an angel in this world, lived a short life and did so much then died leaving none of his genes behind.

Larger caliber than anything produced these days. He took 12 shots to the body before he died. He was said to rattle like a bag of nickels when he walked, he had so many bullets in him.

Trump literally speaks at a 4th grade level. I honestly don't know how smart he really is. Actually, intellectual is probably not a right word. He's really good at what he does, supposedly, so that's a bit different from being a nerd.

Trump is just fat like 25 - 35 lbs overweight. He is still agile for 70. He walks with grace and has a ridiculous amount of energy.

He's so smart he understands and implements the optimal way to communicate with the American people.

I imagine he's more articulate with his peers.

His manner of speaking, not just the irreverence thereof, is probably what won over his voter base.

Here's a photograph of Jackson in his last days. A year before he died.

Savant

first?

I always tear up when I see a photo of Old Hickory. I'll always love him. He defended my home town in the War of 1812 and rid it of the savages and Frenchies. Personal loyalty issue, desu.

>Trump is agile
>walks with grace
>ridiculous amount of energy

The secret is pretty simple. He kept himself active.

Sure, I could blame people who retire in their 40s and 50s for their decline. But, no. You can be active and retired. It's usually being so fucking lazy with your life that you decline. A lot of elderly people seek pity. They become weak, they use it to their advantage, and in a sense they allow themselves to grow sicker and sicker as they sink into a depression and deeper illness resulting from their inactive mind and body.

Donald Trump is 70 years old and decide that he wanted to take on this job. He has seen presidents before him fatigue. He wanted to do it. He's confident he can do it. He pretty much makes a game out of it (which can be good and bad).

Here's an image of a 70 year old.

He looks like the kind of old guy who fucks with people then pretends to be senile to get off the hook.

I wouldn't say that he's a savant.

The first was Washington and John Adams.

Washington was gaining weight. John Adams was a short fat man.

Teddy sparred with professional boxers during his tenure. He even got almost blinded in one eye after a spar and continued afterward. He was an excellent hunter and a shot. He stabbed a cougar to death. He scaled mountains, the tallest of which was the Matterhorn peak. on the Alps. He beat the snot out of an armed dude in a bar as well.

How do you see that? He looks stern as fuck and like he still has his wit. He did, in fact. Here's an 1845 image

>first

>During the Revolutionary War, Jackson, at age thirteen, informally helped the local militia as a courier.[8] His eldest brother, Hugh, died from heat exhaustion during the Battle of Stono Ferry on June 20, 1779. He and his brother Robert were captured by the British and held as prisoners; they nearly starved to death in captivity. When Andrew refused to clean the boots of a British officer, the officer slashed at the youth with a sword, leaving him with scars on his left hand and head, as well as an intense hatred for the British.[9] While imprisoned, the brothers contracted smallpox.

>Robert Jackson died on April 27, 1781, a few days after their mother Elizabeth secured the brothers' release. After being assured Andrew would recover, she volunteered to nurse prisoners of war on board two ships in Charleston harbor, where there had been an outbreak of cholera. In November 1781 she died from the disease and was buried in an unmarked grave. Andrew became an orphan at age 14.[10] Following the deaths of his brothers and mother during the war, he blamed the British for his losses.

This is now an Andrew Jackson thread.

He was blinded in one eye, which means he lost. In Jackson's day, losing meant you died. He lived to an old age. Goes to show that the ruthlessness of Jackson's age bred harder men than that pussy Roosevelt.

What did Kek mean by this

He's not as intimidating as the good ol' Calhoun.

>be little burger growing up
>favorite historical figures are King Henry the eighth and President William Taft because of the fantastical stories about them being so fat they had to be air lifted onto horses and have special bathtubs- which I thought was hilarious and good
>grow up to be big burger
>be kinda fat
>hurts like a motherfucker on my joints sometimes
>realize Taft and Henry must have been in constant agony
Huh.

>what's a spar
Burger education.

>Is American
>Doesn't know who Taft is

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't care if you're trolling. This is utterly pathetic in every conceivable way.

I guess Americans only value winning and conquest. Sparring is for children and sportsmen.

>pretends
was the key

Taft got stuck in the white house tub.

OP is a raging uneducated dipshit fag

People like this man would be labeled as crazy these days. I can television for quite a bit. This man would not even be considered a decent politician based on his hair and demeanor and stare alone.

His Wikipedia article is biased, maybe?

>Calhoun's father, Patrick Calhoun, helped shape his son's political views. He was a staunch supporter of slavery who taught his son that social standing depended not merely on a commitment to the ideal of popular self-government but also on the ownership of a substantial number of slaves. Flourishing in a world in which slaveholding was a hallmark of civilization, Calhoun saw little reason to question its morality as an adult. He believed that the spread of slavery improved public morals by ridding the countryside of the shiftless poor whites who had once held the region back.[101] He further believed that slavery instilled in the remaining whites a code of honor that blunted the disruptive potential of private gain and fostered the civic-mindedness that lay near the core of the republican creed. From such a standpoint, the expansion of slavery decreased the likelihood for social conflict and postponed the declension when money would become the only measure of self-worth, as had happened in New England. Calhoun was thus firmly convinced that slavery was the key to the success of the American dream.[102]

This segment sources:

>Bartlett, Irving (1994). John C. Calhoun: A Biography. W. W. Norton, Incorporated. ISBN 978-0-393-33286-5.

books.google.com/books?id=Roc5IAAACAAJ

Here's the author talking about the book on C-Span:

c-span.org/video/?59608-1/john-c-calhoun-biography

There seriously needs to be an effort to fix Wikipedia articles on people like this.

Just trying to post this I've noticed issues. Conspiracy?!!

Nah, he was judging elections on the day he died. Pretty open.

He was a large dude.

feels good man

First? There's been tons you stupid fuck. Bait post is lazy bait.

for USA