Has anyone else shut down from Facebook and other social media accounts because of this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
lmgtfy.com/?q=deleting facebook but keeping messenger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't use (((social media))) in the first place.
>because I have no friends

No, years before the election.

>re the election.
Thinking about it. Went on this morning and it was a hate-fest.

It's nothing but SJW "friends" virtue-signalling to each other.

I'm also getting sick of seeing ever band I like posting anti-Trump shit. Just shut up and let me enjoy your music. I already can't watch movies.

>shutting down social media during the best time to actually have it.

Sounds like you might of been on the losing side user.

I somewhat regret deleting my facebook because people think I'm hiding something and job agencies think I'm some kind of criminal.
Also I can't fathom telling a woman that I don't have any social media,probably will make me look like a potential rapist, but that won't happen anyways so I don't worry.

Apart from that, deleting all my social media did me wonders.

Been trolling the fuck out of Facebook for the last 2 years. I just post photos of myself at Trump rallies, post trump memes, make fun of liberal faggots, femminists, post articles about why homosexuality should be illegal.

Been a blast to be honest. People also don't call me anymore either. Like 80% of my old friends have stopped talking to me because of it.

Totally worth it though

It's the algorithms.

They can't tell between the stuff you click on because you like or because it makes you mad.

Sometimes I think they can tell the difference but give you stuff they know will make you mad just to get your clicks.

Too bad you can't delete your Sup Forums account.

Facebook was INUNDATED with pro-Trump fake news propaganda. How will you continue to believe rampant lies without it?

Nope because Facebook Messenger is the messaging platform of choice for my normie friends.

No. It's just that all of my friends do is share Occupy Democrats memes and spew liberal, SJW nonsense.

You can delete the profile and keep messenger.
My wife is deleting hers. I might too.

>Quit FaceBerg for good
>created a fake twitter account because its fucking hilarious

>2017
>not being on blaztalk

are you 80 lol?

how? is there an option that lets you do that?

>create fake twitter account
>constantly troll leftists
>nobody ever responds

>They mute you after your first post and you keep tweeting at them for weeks on end thinking you're getting to them

>mfw

i've been talking to people in real life and honestly having to hear other people at all, let alone their opinion, becomes more annoying to the day.

So troll the fuck out of them? All my old highschool buddies post the same shot, I post some shit, we argue, then still end up seeing each other at a bar or party and bullshitting and having fun.

Can't take this stuff to seriously user, because in the grand scheme of things whether Trump won or if Hillary won. America is gonna go to shit within 20 years regardless.

>job agencies think I'm some kind of criminal
What? Since when do they require having a facekike

I have facebook and snap chat

I never post anything on either and only keep them so I can blend in and avoid attracting the ire of normies

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

Did it way before then mein neggar.

wiped ALL my shit and ditched the phone jew years ago

learn to automate that shit with scripts

What the fuck guys?

Are you telling me you don't shit post every single day of your life and make fun of libshits via social media? What the fuck?

Am I the only one? People tell me all the time "Wow you're the first trump supporter I've ever met!". People need to get more vocal holy shit

>else
No I deleted everyone liberal besides a few I couldn't, but they are ignored. I sperg out hard about red pilled shit on there, who gives a fuck?

>using facebook at any point in life

C U C K

>Not knowing they rummage through your social media to see what kind of person you are and if you're a possible liability for the company.

Welcome to HR 101 my friend, everyone does this.
Also the casual talk about social media with your colleagues will happen sooner or later.

my facebook has been deleted for almost 3 years. Sucks they still keep everything saved.

I used twitter under a random name just for keeping up on the go.

I've seen epic amounts of butthurt and triggered crying. An old coworke r decided I was a Nazi for posting a Trump meme.

>Jokes on him though, I am a Nazi.

This election made me want a face book, just for the salt mine.....but since I don't have one, I don't have years worth of trigger material....So, I didn't.....I prefer pol to other social networking sites. I feel that the info exchanged here is more relevant and lacking in "muh feels". No feelings, and no remorse....just the facts...and some bantz and the occasional raid.

>it took him this long to get off Goybook

you aren't principled, you just run your cunt mouth like a little lady. of course it's easy for you to say things and act nothing of it the next day.

sick bro

I'm tired being banned because I call gays sick people. I deleted my account in Faggotbook.

>I somewhat regret deleting my facebook because people think I'm hiding something and job agencies think I'm some kind of criminal.

LinkedIn exists for this purpose. It's nothing more than an online resume that counts as "social media" for the purposes of filling out those stupid government applications.

It's a trap, though. It's absolutely overwhelmed with cucks and faggots making their social commentary nobody fucking cares about, so you have to watch never actually replying to any of it. It becomes the ultimate liberal hugbox because now your comments are directly linked to a real name, and your current employer, and they won't hesitate to fuck with you if you ever even remotely question them.

Same here senpai, I haven't had most of my friends talk to me for about a year now.

facebook today has been a shit show

40% links from huffpo, slate, and buzzfeed
40% 'so happy to to see women fight trump!'
20% changing profile pictures to them holding up a sign at the protest

also a huge influx of fuck trump comics and youtube video

lmgtfy.com/?q=deleting facebook but keeping messenger

For me, the most atrocious and repulsive aspect of goybook is that you can't delete it, only deactivate.

>troll the fuck out of them

Sorry bro but some of us have lives.

Facebook today has been even more insane than November 9th, People are LOSING THEIR SHIT.

i'm actually seeing pro antifa posts from people I thought were somewhat normal. Been shit posting a lot about fat feminists marching today.

No. I've shut down that account because of personal shit with my dad.

About the only social media shit left is Steam and GOG galaxy.

I don't even use it. I browse. The only inputs I've put into facebook are liking Geology pages.

This election just revealed to me how brainwashed everyone I know is because of the site. The bands are just ones that I put on there when I was younger and now they feel the need to post about Trump.

This fucking election, man. I know a lot of libertarians, punks, and anarchists that just revealed themselves as fakes while they judge me. Now I'm siding with old christians.

this.

Stay classy, Russbro. We're coming to help.

Same here

So many girls I thought were normal I found out they were actually feminist antifa, kinda sucks desu some of them were pretty cute

I keep it around only because too many people use messenger to communicate. I use Disa on android and dont have the fb or messenger app installed.

Also have a completely blank profile with no photos, fake name etc and don't comment or like anything.

This. It pisses me off. I hate how you have to have the app to message people.

Only used Facebook for some classes in College. Shut that shit down as soon as I didn't need it any more.

Even in those few years, it was filled with stupid shit, from stupid people I barely knew and retards I'm related to.

I don't know how people can stand it.

Yes, I had stopped using it for the most part before, but the rampant anti-Trump signalling was unbearable so I deleted it. I also abandoned most of those people IRL because they are such degenerates and retards. Having a lot of friends isn't worth listening to people parrot Daily Show jokes and CNN headlines.

Yeah somehow the people I viewed as nerdy christians are now the sane ones and all the people I thought were normal have gone completely bonkers. Posting the dumbest articles ever from Huffpo or Mother Jones one after the other and saying how mad they are about something that isn't even real because their sources are terrible.

>
This fucking election, man. I know a lot of libertarians, punks, and anarchists that just revealed themselves as fakes while they judge me. Now I'm siding with old christians.

I know that feel. So many 'sceptics' who turned out to only question what they had been told to question.

Stopped downloading

Family Guy
South Park

stopped lurking

reddit
google news
nyt

stopped watching

fox cnn

started reading

drudge
pol brieb
daily mail

started watching

90s movies with

bruce willis
mel gibson
joe pesci
de niro

I use it to keep in contact with friends and family, don't discuss politics and only do normalfag shit on it.

It's ok to have a goybook just don't do anything stupid on it, save shitposting for Sup Forums and while using facebook YOU HAVE NO POWER LEVEL

Foxnews is fine.

I deleted my Facebook account about a week ago. I realized that I logged on every day to see a combination of political bickering, food pics, and bragging.

There was no reason for me to continue using it.

Only keep mine going until I transfer my Spotify. Other then that I have no posts, photos, likes or comments etc but have a couple of hundred friends I generally scroll through. I don't even use the app on my phone.