You faggots seem to have forgotten who that bad guys are. Just a little reminder

You faggots seem to have forgotten who that bad guys are. Just a little reminder...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLDFhAxim4w
youtube.com/watch?v=eDSpwDhKkr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy 10 years of hard labor fag

man its good to be king:)

Actually I protested peacefully alongside a few million other Americans today of which only 4 were arrested nationwide. Enjoy it while it lasts boy...karma will be a bitch that might just get carved into your forehead.

look at the antifa faggots trolling 4skinz...

By the way that shit will never happen...follow up with something other than brietbart in a few weeks and watch nothing come of it. Faggot

Nope, just a regular lurker tipping speaking up for sanity. KYS faggot

Naw I'll probably just get chewed out, I've been chewed out before.

As Jewish as Hollywood

Enjoy being that racist fossilized relic at family gatherings, if you're not already...

We were the bad guys you fucking idiot

Did we ever confirm he is a shit eating cuckold?

Plot twist: Anti-trumpers are the Nazis.

>You faggots seem to have forgotten who that bad guys are
No i remember
flag related

Checked.

Learn how to type.

Just a little reminder that spencer is not a neo nazi but an ethnonationalist, you stupid anti white racist dumbass. Guess who else was that, malcolm x, muhammad ali, would you like to go dig them up and punch them in the face? apparently you have decided that all white people are nazis, and it's a war against all white people in white nations that you have declared, that you just designate them as nazis to justify your attacks is just a ruse.

No, you are the violent douchebags who harass people for different political oppinion, you are the ones with fascist behaviour and you are the bad guys antifa and related, most definately.

Chek't, Kek't
Cuck

What kind of retarded bullshit is this? Jesus Christ stop doing meth and fucking your sister long enough to realize what miserable SOB you are.

Antifa will learn about diversity in prison

Not an argument.

Did I miss something? The leafs are less shitty lately.

Apple pie sucks though

I love how republicucks don't realize they're being manipulated by plutocrats...wake up. You guys just elected an out of touch billionaire carpetbagger from NYC. This shit would be funny if it wasnt so sad and tragic.

>10 years of prison for protesting
>land of the free
burgers will actually defend this because the protesters happen to be their political enemy
enjoy your police state faggots

why are stormweenies docile faggots?

They weren't protesting. They were rioting.

Enjoy prison culture Antifa scum, you'll get a does of reality if you actually decide to act on your criminal impulses. You'll see more "Nazis" in prison than you'll come across anywhere else.

>break windows and hit people with flag poles
>*gets 10 years in prison and 25k fine*

gotta love that prison industrial complex

Blah blah blah, all I hear is Nazi pussy running his mouth user online. Man up and march bitch. Oh wait you won't because you know you're evil and will get your shit stomped on sight by 99% of the population. Enjoy your sad self validation on this bizarre fucking website.

Apparently the """peaceful""" protesters were infiltrated with some anarchist group who was using it as an excuse to smash shit. There is no peaceful reason to be going around smashing the windows in on stores like starbucks and mcdonalds to protest the government.

Could it be that your larping about every white people are nazis is wrong and that you're a bunch of faggots that needs to be thrown in jail? Yes.. Ethnonationalists care about remaining majority in the nations they created, bunch of racist migrants that think they own the place call them nazi's for it, it's quite astounding, fuck off back to your own nations you pieces of trash if you can't behave properly.

Ethnonationalists are not nazis you stupid son of a bitch. You have the iq of a gnat that's why you don't get it, and you are being used like a tool politically, do you know how much it will effect your future worklife to go to jail? You'll find out. Go break some more shit and attack random people, see what happens!

You're right.

They should have been summarily shot.

But Jews have been the bad guys for two thousand years in every culture and nation they have ever been hosted within. It's the left that has forgotten or is it willful blindness?

Judden.

You sound like such a pinko faggot. STFU and fuck off with your unwelcome regressive rhetoric

>Posting caps from the movie that showed how the jews were the real cucks.
wow

Daily reminder that you sound like a faggot threatening other people on the Internet.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now taking the side of a scat fetishist middle aged cuck communist over an autist who stands up for his race

soooo are you guys just irony shitposting or did you all become retarded?

>10 posts by this id
Nothing to see here guys

>group identifies themselves as neo-nazis
>"Bro, its ethno nationalism"
>implying there won't be a COD game in 30 years blowing you fuckers away by the dozen

>uses the term regressive

i bet you watch all the alt-right youtube news shows.

fucking low test faggot. we'll exterminate you fuckers. we're ready to go.

Lol wtf are you taking about .

Damn man read a real history book

Good.

you sound like an aggressive person

Richard Spencer is a plant.

What the fuck are you even talking about? All I saw was nazis getting shredded by the bushel. Keep convincing yourself you're not the bad guy bitch.

>advocating violence against political opponents.
Do... do you know why nazi's rose to power?

Oh shit, he said racist, better start breaking down and rethinking my positions

are you fucking retarded, since when has spencer self identified as a neo nazi? there are some that do yeah, they are very different.

Ethno nationalism isn't nazism you fucking retard ethno nationalism is the default nationalism that has essentially always existed, it has nothing to do with fascism or nazism. But conveniently you disgusting anti white far leftists try to say that all whites are nazis and all nationalists in white nations are somehow nazis or fascists, you don't even know the difference, to you every white person who likes their own people and their own country is literally hitler.

Literally you are so stupid/unintelligent that you don't understand the difference, that is ofcourse why you aswell embrace the far left philosophy because you have to be an unaware idiot to do so.

You are the exact thing that you accuse other people of, do you think pol are all neo nazis you dumb fuck? they post nazi stuff to trigger you faggot, because you constantly say all white people are nazi's, you really don't have a clue do you.

Oh wow a liberal hints at being aggressive and you immediately start crying like a bitch. Republicucks are babies just like their retard king.

smashing shit is an essential part of any proper protest
as long as no one's dead it isn't a riot
If you don't agree with the protesters go out and punch them
but hiding behind a militarized police force and overly strict jurisdictional system is a true cuck's choice

We've been raided for the better part of the day by antifa/leftypol cunts. Started out with concern trolling about Spencer, but now its just blatant shitposting. They're running out of steam.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI has instigated all this shit to justify funding. With the KKK dropping to ~3000 members they need a new group to leech off of.

nope, not even alt-right. try again.

>calls me low iq
>straight incites violence

hurr durr

*straight away

I do not want a Trumpenkrieg, but the Nazis got a ton of political power because people attacked them for speaking. Attacking your political opponents for organizing peacefully gives them power. Are you legitimately retarded?

Celebrating apple pie as a symbol of America is something that reeks of evil American nationalism to me.

Why do you support American fascism?

Nazis are nazis man... sometimes they wear hoods, sometimes they wear armbands. Whenever and wherever they show up we'll be there to exterminate them!

Gas yourself, Tyrone.

Yes.

Not a bad theory.

Right on Sup Forumsrother

Antifa are faggots man...

Breaking public property isn't essential part of any protest. You're retarded.

Name a nation that hasn't kicked out the contemptuous exploitive Jew for their crimes.
In Canada after the war the Canadian government was asked how many Filthy Jew refugees they should take in. The official answer was "None is too many"

hahah "bad guys"

i wish my wordview was that simplistic. ignorance is bliss as they say

>kys kike.

So is killing commies, you disgusting fucking antifa gun-grabbing piece of shit.
Now fuck off.

>smashing shit is an essential part of any proper protest
Smashing shit is rioting. Peaceful and lawful assembly and holding up signs is a protest.
>as long as no one's dead it isn't a riot
Holy shit. Swisscucks actually believe this?
>If you don't agree with the protesters go out and punch them
Violence will get you arrested
>but hiding behind a militarized police force and overly strict jurisdictional system is a true cuck's choice
The law is the law faggot

This thread is really to point out what cucks and retards Trumpfags are. I mean come on look at this shit....NYC carpetbagger billionaire is a champion of white america. LOL

Just a reminder

>biggest threat to communism rises
>Is forced to stop a genocide
>Good goy USA helps the (((Allies))) for shekels
>Gooks being the crazy motherfuckers they are attack the USA.
>USA goes in
>Greatest threat to communism dies
>Communism rises for decades and the entire world is bracing for an allout nuclear war.
>Communism dies
>Communism rises again in American (((Colleges)))
>No one gives a shit.

The American Red guard are openly in the streets fucking shit up and you are doing nothing

Guaranteed fake news. Nice try faggot

Look how much the kikes hate the nazis.

/thread

>uses the term regressive
It was coined by a British leftist ex-Muslim, you fucking idiot. It refers to cucks like you who will tolerate misogyny and violence from blacks, Hispanics and muslims because their afraid of being called rayciss an shit

>You faggots seem to have forgotten who that bad guys are
No we haven't.

HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS THE MODERN LEFT

HAHAHAHA

I have a suspicion a lot of the people shilling here right now are deliberately trying to spark physical confrontations to benefit people who want to smear Trump and his supporters.

I thin it's best that we stay out of it and just let the Antifa thugs continue to make asses of themselves and get kicked around and arrested by cops.

The commie anti white left is out in the street in the US and europe showing what scum they are, soon nobody will give a shit about them or if police beats them up. Ofcourse they are angry that nobody wants to fight them so that they don't look like the retards they are, That's because others try to have real arguments than resorting to violence because the left has no proper ones.. They've totally overplayed their hand and they're just going to go in freefall in US and all over europe, just watch. What they are doing now is just a little taste of what they would have done had hillary won.

Like any alt light retard or ignorant commie faggot your understanding of WW2 seems to be....

>Hurr America fuck ya, it was definitely good guys vs pure evil that hated jews because they ate too much sour kraut, jews are Gods chosen ppl, Hitler must have been satan!

youtube.com/watch?v=cLDFhAxim4w

youtube.com/watch?v=eDSpwDhKkr8

Pretty sure that the last living WW2 soldiers have publicly noted how disgusted they are with their current countries and that this is not what they fought for. Chances are if Eisenhower was alive today and saw his country he'd back Hitler

Literally the entire world is laughing at the womens march and the "protestors" (more like domestic terrorists, rioting and vandalism and assaults). And the leftist media is pretending that the entire world is with them.. WRONG, exactly the opposite!

Vandalism is not violence, just saying
You don't scare me....work on it.

Reminder that the guy who punched Spencer is a literal shit-eating cuckold.

>Jew owned media in the post-war period always made Nazis into the antagonists.

I wonder why this could be?

While Antifa throws violent tantrums in the street for all of America to see. White Nationalists are working their way into the mainstream, and into politics. 10 years from now you faggots will still be edgy masked cuckolds, throwing tantrums in the street, 25 years from now we will be 'helping' you in 'freedom' camps.

there's more than 1 kind of bad guy

I'm sure all the Nazis called their opponents "antifa" as well...of course were antifacists. Who the fuck isn't?! What the fuck is wrong with you people? Lol

Jesus Christ you guys are so far down the rabbit whole all you're good for is shit posting in the darkest corner of the web.

You know what I did today? I marched in the streets proudly promoting my views. You cowards wouldn't say ANY of this shit in public.

Fucking cucks

Orrrr we'll be playing a video game imitating how we hunted down and slaughtered you cucks by the dozen.

Suck it nazi

>spelling this many words wrong

get out of here you fucking down syndrome retard.

>be me
>be a traditionalist, a federalist, and a nationalist
>always enjoy seeing Nazis getting their skulls caved in

Nazism, and fascism in general is but another byprodcut of the poisonous tree of the enlightenment bearing its toxic fruit, same as communism. Treading it under foot is a service to the preservation of civilization.

That sounds like an incredible victory.

Too bad it didn't win you the election.

Are you some redditor who only just found Sup Forums or what? You don't seem to have any knowledge of history or politics and are just mindlessly spouting liberal talking points

Um, first off, not true but seriously facts are facts. They slaughtered nazis because they were fucking evil. This shit is simple math. Damn you're retarded.

I'd say it's a 15 year old trying his best to troll. He'll either go away or stick around and get redpilled