Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So did Al Gore. Lot of good that did him.

Hillary Clinton did win the popular vote on Election Day. But that is not how presidential elections work in the United States. The founders were worried about direct democracy and the ability of candidates to ignore small states if direct democracy was used. The Electoral College serves a very important purpose. It prohibits candidates from just focusing on major metropolitan areas along the nation's coasts.
Candidates must shape policies that appeal to a broad range of people, not just coastal liberals or southern conservatives. Just how badly did Hillary Clinton fail in that regard? In a nation of 3,142 counties, parishes, and boroughs, Hillary Clinton won less than five hundred of them.

Daily reminder that Trump won the election.

But Trump won the popular vote in Texas

>throwing the most punches in the fight where you get knocked out cold

alright what are the actual numbers, Politco says she got 500,000 more while wikipedia says 3 million more. Where are the actual government numbers?

Daily reminder that Trump won the Electoral College.

I didn't want her to win, but this is why I don't agree with the electoral college system. Why should my vote not matter if the majpority in my state votes against me?

The left's interpretation of this loss is to attack Trump voters as bigots, racists and homophobes. But increasingly we are seeing true bigotry from the left. They are, on a near daily basis, affirming so many people's votes for Donald Trump.

>Politco says she got 500,000

Wanna source that champ?

Are you saying we are going to STILL see these threads AFTER the election? Come on give it a rest! Surely the same bait would get tiring after awhile right? Are the 6 (you)s you get mean that much?

She also won with the zombies big time.
The Dead cast 5 mio votes for her and only 2 for that fucking loser Drumpf hahahahahahhaha

who is sitting in the oval office now, texas?

Because the majority in your state don't agree with you

So? Just because we live in the same state should we be considered to have 1 collective opinion? That's almost like saying Sup Forums amounts to 1 person, wen time and time again we mock that mentality.

>1 post by this ID

You people are responding so someone who will never read your post. Why bother?

doesn't matter, CA doesn't decide

it was actually 1 mil, but my point still stands. Why are the numbers different?

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Daily Reminder Donald Trump is the President also why only 1 post you shill

She didn't.
To win something, there has to be a contest for that something.
No one was in the game for the popular vote.
Deal with it.

You're a bit thick, I'll try my best to explain.
In your state, more people voted for Trump than voted for Hillary, therefore Trump won.

3+ million ILLEGAL votes

bumpbumpbump

not for long, drumpf tard

fpbp and digits.... pack it up kids, thread's over

>win popular vote
>still can't win the election
How incompetent can one person be?

It doesn't matter if OP is a 1 post CTR shill or a reddit homo. Lots of people read this board.

I'm with her!

for the left who like to pray to the bait
I am sharing this with as many of you “Clinton won the majority” whiners as I can. Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure each STATE was fairly represented and they accounted for population with the formula for the number of Electoral votes per state. They believed that one or two densely populated areas should not speak for the whole of the nation. This should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense over the majority ( it won't however Because liberals are insane):

- There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

- Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57.

- There are 62 counties in New York State. Trump won 46 of them. Clinton won 16.

- Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 2.5 million votes. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan,
Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond). Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

- These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of
territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t
speak for the rest of our country.

- Finally, Donald Trump campaigned as if to win 50 individual state elections as per the Constitution. He did it. So you want to say he doesn’t have a mandate from the States?

Meanwhile Clinton and her cronies continue to cry about Putin. Wah, wah, wah!!

Sorry. Not tired of winning yet!

Because states are sovereign and each one is represented by electoral votes. Your votes and reasoning affect the will of the electoral college representative for your state.

Losing feels bad but it's better than big city states filled with people being swayed by 'undocumented immigrants' dominating the vote.

It's way over. Inauguration ceremony happened. She's out.

And if your side loses 2018 midterms, then there's a good chance leftist's will never gain political power for a generation. Also a real possibility that every leftist victory back to Wilson could be audited, exposed, and finally ruined. Where it all belongs.

It's over. The only remaining option is to take over a state by force and declare secession. And that's not a good idea.

Again, I'm not complaining that Hillary lost. I'm complaining saying the electoral college system is a bad system in the long run. It is a poor representation of an electoral system and a simple nationwide tally could be better for the count of everyone. Ironic that a system that promotes how every vote matters only matters if your region agrees with you.

Daily reminder Hill had to sit next to Bill and watch Trump sworn in as president anyway

Daily reminder that if majority ruled, the racist Chinese would kill all white, black and latino people, because ofc the majority is always right, right

Fuck the popular vote. We need a massacre of all Californians. Everyone who lives in California needs to die. The other states should declare war on CA and murder all of the men and rape all of the women.
Die you fucking Californian pieces of shit.

So you'd be happy for the entire United States to be governed by California?

Please read my post here
and also this post here

Daily reminder there are 50 states that all require representation and who have a say. thus popular vote is meaningless

You say this because you're a dumbshit who lives in New York or California and we need to fucking find you and kill you and your family.
Same with all leftists, really. TRUMP NEEDS TO OPEN DEATH CAMPS. March the MSM in first, followed immediately by the leftist billionaires like Zuckerberg and Soros. Then march the rest of the leftists in and kill them all. You fucking pieces of shit need to be purged. Die, die, die.

Our perception of it here is that Cali has pretty much been annexed by Mexico

>Hillary WON the popular vote

a lot of good that did her lol

3 million illegals voted.
So no.
You are wrong.

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

Daily reminder that Trump is President, so fuck off Hillary

but who was a republic?

>cringe/10

That's a lot of words for losing the popular vote by three million.

Remind me, who is our current president?

Donald Trump.

Who lost the popular vote by three million.

Which makes Trump's victory all the sweeter.

You're probably a troll but keen to hear how you think the electoral college is unfair

have we bombed you yet weird flag?

we will get to it soon enough