ANTI TRUMP "PROTESTERS" WILL SERVE 10 YEARS IN PRISON

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFO.

TFW You go to jail during Trump's entire 2 terms.

First steps toward killing off these cowards

LAW

YAS!! Hahahaha!

I'm forcing myself to masturbate to this article

Told ya so

cuck prison gangs when?

bump for great justice.

They'll be out just in time for Ivankas first term

>Daily mail

Look this is great news if true but Daily mail isn't exactly the best source.

I want to see the court cases though.

>convicted felons can't vote
The gift that keeps on giving.

Orgasmic

>most felonies bring sentences of 10 to 20
>most plea bargain for probation and time served

its like you dumb fucks dont know how the legal system works

holy fuck this cuck prison gangs that will be the new prison bitches

>I'm forcing myself

I just fucking cum-ed hafe way through no problem.

>will
>face

So much for muh constitution.

All for a protest that had no goal.

Democracy isnt free.

only in certain states does that matter. but probably where they are they won't get the chance

this, sadly
its why cities are shitholes
they get released

>a fucking leaf.

If we lock them up, they win!

>dailymail.co.uk/
>TFW

>doesn't realize that federal plea bargaining doesn't work like that

They'll plea it down to maybe a lesser charge, but they'll still get jail time if they charge it as one conspiracy. It all depends on what kind of enhancements the AUSA can throw on. I would estimate them bring around 15-17 points by the time the prosecutor is done, so maybe 18 months in jail: 16 months with good time and maybe a few months of halfway house time.

Does anyone think think was coordinated by the CIA?

Most will probably get off, because they're agents.

We can only dream, user.

Soros' expensive lawyers will get them a plea deal.

Mr. Trump, please, I can't handle all this winning...

BLOODY MARVELOUS NEWS

now sign this petition to ensure niggers are deported once and for all from this world after their last chimp out

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

No mercy, this sends also a strong signal to BLM to stop their antics, good call.

I dont think he'll want to lose more money, you forget he's a Jew.

>he's a Jew

Only when he needs to be.

>deported

Be more subtle. Say they're "being returned to their ancestral lands to prevent the unwarranted microaggresions of a racist America."

Holy shit 10 years? that's awesome

What are the chances they actually need to go 10 years?

is 10 years in the US really 10 years?

That's actually just the baseline sentencing for felonious rioting. If convicted, the actual sentencing is always based on how much $ in dmgs and how many injuries.

For reference, anything over $5,000 in damages is considered a felony. These rioters' damages are more than $100,000.

They're quite literally fucked. Lives are over.

not always, good behavior and such can reduce...

but it's a massive pain in the ass. they are removed from the battlefield and made an example of.

YAS KING SLAY!

Was that Soros money worth it?

>they won't be able to vote in the next two elections
WEW! Crime doesn't pay!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

WUZ

top kek
Democrat lawyers should all be thrown in oven

When his money is involved he cant turn it off. Losing shekels is their weakness, as is always fucking up royally when they are winning easy.

I hope they get the maximum fine and time...maybe some will be killed while in jail.

Here's hoping.

>Holy shit 10 years? that's awesome
>What are the chances they actually need to go 10 years?
>is 10 years in the US really 10 years?

Very low, unless they're complete retards in jail and can't get the "good behavior" stuff. Jails are so overcrowded with nogs that they have to let people out early just to make room.

"Hey, thanks for not killing anyone in jail after you killed someone outside, enjoy being released several years early."

Even if you just spend one day in jail, if you're a convicted felon your life is pretty much over.

In the past these were almost always charged as misdemeanors or citations, but apparently law enforcement had been monitoring them online for quite some time and knew this was very well planned and organized.

They're gonna make an example out of these guys.

> Forcing

Dude, We're Justice Now. My dick came on it's own.

he dindu nuffin!

It's up to ten years. The federal government has sentencing guidelines that assign points to each aspect of your crime and sentence you accordingly. They'll get 18-20 months depending on how much damage was done. In federal prison you have to do 85% of your time, so they'll do a big chunk of that.

Depends on prior arrests and general circumstances of the arrests. Some might get their charges dismissed, some might get reduced time for good behavior. Just getting arrested is still an enormous pain in the ass regardless.

excellent

at least now they will get free healthcare

underated

kek'd at the Kum & Go hoodie on the left

these FUCKS

weakest fucking protest ever.

JUSTICE FOR BLUE TRASHCAN!
TRASHCAN LIVES MATTER!
#NOTMYPROTESTERS

Do you really think these retards even vote?

Federal prison limits good time credit to 47 days per year, or 85% of your sentence.

L A W A N D O R D E R

That is awesome. If Bammy was still President they might get some sort of pardon (like the left is doing over here in NL)

But god bless Trump, if they need to sit 85% they won't ever do it again kek, that's fucking horrible for setting a limo to light.

Maybe we can identify some more from the photo's like the cum and shit eating faggot who hit spencer.

>free healthcare
>free food
>free housing
>nobody has guns except the police
>plenty of minorities

They had fair warning.

Thanks, wasn't aware of that limit for federal offenses. The whole good behavior thing is absolute bullshit anyway. You get a 10 year sentence, you're in there for 10 years.

They probably attend an upstanding college that teaches them that when they are presented with any opportunity in life weather good or bad "Don't think about the consequences just do it for the moment."

According to the websites they organize on, they were apparently prepared to get arrested. They have a lawyer who volunteered to be in their group, along with various medics they had around the city who'd help them if injured.

What they didn't plan on is that it'd be a felony. Man I'd love to see their faces when they found out.

Pence is next because he is older.

Guaranteed the lefty judge either suspends their sentence or dismisses the cases altogether.

How many will plea bargain and tell the feds how Soros sponsored groups paid them to commit these acts of domestic terrorism

Good behavior actually helps the prisons keep things in line. It provides leverage for guards and administrators. Alot if assholes couldn't care less about losing phone privileges or visitation, but when you tell them that they won't be going home early, they straighten up.

BARRY WHAT DID YOU DO

Trump needs to drop the hammer on Virginia, not use any executive orders but put pressure on them until they get rid of the law where they allowed felons to vote. It'll give virgnia a better chance of going red once again.

pence will be 64, 8 years from now, not bad.

I am diamonds right now

Up to ten years means they'll likely get a plea bargain and get much much less. I think over 90 percent of cases go to plea deals.

They will serve a lot less than this. The judge in DC are all Democrat and don`t give a fuck about the new Hitler Trump. They will get nothing. Like most Trump you use fake news. Most Nazi in WW2 were hang.

He wuz good boi!

Oh good, whiny assholes who hate men and demand hand outs will live for free without any men around. That's apparently a punishment.

>plenty of minorities

I bet they won't be leaving jail as liberals.

>.
Not if the prosecutor refuses to deal. Art of no deal desu

No. All Trumps from now on.

Jr. for 2 terms

Ivanka for 2 terms

Eric for 2 terms

Then Barron will be old enough. Two terms.

I frankly don't care how long they rot in jail so as long as the felony sticks.
Goodbye to their right to vote, right to own firearms, government watch list, any job requiring a security clearance and they must state on future job applications that they were convicted. Its the gift that keeps on giving and it was all done on their own volition for a 'noble' cause. Lmao!

Fuck, I expected anything but justice. Oh boy, what a timeline!

20 years after release they can. My dad is a felon and he voted for trump this year.

>Inb5 nigger

I'm poor white.

Federal pound me in the ass prison

Good stuff, but Obama couldn't change H.R. 347 anyway because it's a law. Fix this before some leftist cunt calls you out on it.

lubtard cucks heaven

fucking this

almost commented on what a great reaction image it was but didn't want to appear noob or newfag Infront of my fellow Sup Forumstards

Wrong. We will have Pence, then Charlotte will marry Barron and we will have Barron after the other 3.

> be anti-american
> get 10 years

if you don't like your country, you are free to leave. No questions asked.

In NC, you can vote as soon as you're done with probation or your jail sentence. Hell, they never even took me off the voter rolls so I didn't have to re-register.

wouldn't this go to federal court?

JEW BETWEEN THE LEGS

They cant leave anymore hehe

>dailymail is acceptable when it suits you
fuck off or give a real source

everytime.

>get paid some shitty money to smash some windows and upturn bins
>thinking that your bandana over your face hides your ID (kek)
>get a felony conviction

Way to ruin your life.