Other urls found in this thread:

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz
youtube.com/watch?v=tQKCagqxdnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're not full

>newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz

Have another bump. The weather's crap today so I'm comfy inside.

Join the club. Supposed to be summer here.

Amen

Lovely weather we're having

Who uni here

>tfw WINston will become next PM

burger post

One can dream

We /dead/ now

We're completely full.

Can I move there if I have top degree and tons of computer skills and 20 year experience?

Post hand, you might be allowed into one of our vassals if you're white enough

They let just about anyone in if they have a job lined up. Qualifications help too.

Oops outdated pic

gday fellow anzacs, how are we doing today? what did you guys have for dinner tonight

NZ and Straya have some of the best New Wave

youtube.com/watch?v=tQKCagqxdnY

Outsider here. Tell me about this hype about K' Road. What's it all about? Is it like they hype for Hollywood Blvd and Time Square in America?

I heard prostitution is legal there. What's that like?

I heard John Keyes resigned immediately after the Podesta emails leaked because it linked him with funneling tax payer money to the Clinton Foundation. It also linked him with this whole Pizzacraze going on as well. Where is he now?

I had some left over pizza and a few cans of beer. How about yourself Aussiebro?

K road is overhyped I think. There's a good milsurp store there that I sometimes visit, nothing's happened to me. Although I've never travelled there at night. I think it's slightly overrated.

>I heard prostitution is legal there. What's that like?
It sucks.

>I heard John Keyes resigned immediately after the Podesta emails leaked because it linked him with funneling tax payer money to the Clinton Foundation. It also linked him with this whole Pizzacraze going on as well. Where is he now?
He resigned because he was "out of steam" (yeah right), but I think it's a lot deeper. Right now he's doing nothing, probably being a jew at home

He will. Kek wills it. We need some meme magic

had some vegan schnitzels made from myco protein and heaps of water because its an absolute fucking scorcher here