Hey christians of Sup Forums

Hey christians of Sup Forums

Is kekpraising off-limits to you? I remember Moses warned people about "praising the golden bull" or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_frogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what are the ten commandments

of course..

I praise our Heavenly Father though and thank him through prayer for DJT and his actions.

Kek is an angel of God that communicates with us through digits

"christians" on Sup Forums are just LARPing. Ignore them.
check'em.

shieeete.

>1 off
fugg

Remember that time God told Moses to build a bronze snake so people could look at it when they have snake bites and be healed?

I'm against people trying to do it seriously but trying to meme it and play around, as most is, can hardly be taken as a problem and is likely a denial sin at best.

The whole Kek discussion is a conglomeration of memes forming a distinct identity/banner between people. There is zero worth in taking it seriously and it is an insult to my Christianity to even attempt to.

>denial sin

"Venial sin", I mean.

>nu/pol
you have to go back

a good summary here, thanks desu

Fuck off, Wolf you. You're a dumbass and the worst poster on this board, yang trip fag piece of shit.

KEK IS NOT A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OR A MESSENGER OF GOD

KEK IS THE VOID
KEK IS FORMLESS
KEK IS SHAPELESS
KEK IS THE CHAOS THAT DWELLS WITHIN THE ESSENCE OF THE UNIVERSE
KEK IS THE SMALL VOICE IN THE BACK OF EVERYONES MIND THAT SAYS KILL THEM ALL
KEK IS WITHOUT MEANING
KEK IS ABSTRACT
KEK IS THE WILL OF PRIMITIVES
KEK IS A SAVAGE
KEK IS EVERYTHING
KEK IS NOTHING

No, user, you are the newfag.

What you're really asking is how tolerant of irony we are.

>believes a person parted a large body of water with magic powers
>couldn't just build a boat like Noah did
>this makes sense though
You must go back to /x/

Yes,
because Jesus is real while KEK is a false god.
I saw how you guys got duped into worshiping a frog last year...
If anything kek is just part of biblical prophecy where frogs start showing up and you guys worship the creation instead of the creator

Tbh I don't really like praising kek

I might say "Kek wills it" and deus vult and chek em and so on, but I can't bring myself to say praise him

The Lord is my Shepherd

get fucked, vargcuck, I am not going to have much patience when it comes to people who claim to be alt-right as fuck but then shill for atheism without any measure of shame

seriously, you have to go back to your leddit shithole or wherever the fuck you came from that considers atheism to be cool

>I have no idea what I'm talking about, go away

Yep, this is the very reason i dont worship kek.

Thou shall not have any other gods before me.

>biblical prophecy where frogs start showing up
interesting, does this prophecy have a name? I'd like to google it

>So mad

Plague of Frogs. Exodus.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_frogs

Nah, it's funny is all.

People who really believe that stuff are crazy, but you never know if the big guy's pulling some strange strings in the back. He's certainly done stranger

You will all pay for your heresy!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>claim to be alt-right
I don't. That's a vague meaningless label.
>hurr durr if you're not superstitious like me then you're REDDIT
Fuck off
That's not a prophecy it's just an event and like the rest of the Exodus story it didn't happen.

(OP)

Yes no praising Kek, but The Alt Right Movement is sound with Christian values and this site is a welcome change from the Facebook liberal agenda. Its funny how this place is marred as the cesspool of the internet yet have found far less attacks on the christian people than any other site ive been to.

thx for the sauce

you have a good point. I stumbled upon this imgur dump of 1200 pepes and browsed over few hundred of them, and I discovered that most of that stuff was absolutely disgusting, like graphical depictions of pepe raping wojak, shitting in wojak's mouth etc.

it's actually really true that people who draw this stuff are confirmed NEET autists who I would never like to meet in real life.

Like, it's ok to use these pepe images that commonly go around in Sup Forums, but that hardcore pepe stuff is just autistic, and shows that some serious libcuck tier of degeneracy is going on in there.

it was your choice to come to a thread where I ask christians a question, stop acting like a child and going full chimpout when you are being called out for being an atheist cuck

>not a prophecy
The user said it was a prophecy where they started showing up. The term prophecy was used wrong from the beginning of this chat.
And we're not getting into historicity here.

>Implying Kek isn't actually just an angel of God that the Egyptians misinterpreted as being a god itself

Atheists are just larping

>yet have found far less attacks on the christian people than any other site ive been to.
interesting you feel like this, I have never thought about it this way but it does make sense, looking at the libshit whining of "muh evil genociding bigoted christians" despite how in Sweden, christians are just exactly as libtarded as the general population, which shows that christianity doesn't make you """raycest""" but the background values of your environment does.

This means that christianity in a cucked land like Sweden will make christianity to have a liberal bent as well (banning cross symbols to not offend muslims, doing gay marriages, having lesbian and female pastors, etc.) while christianity in a less cucked land will be more based, like Poland or Hungary.

Also, it's amazing how quickly Russia became fairly based and redpilled on degeneracy when they embraced christianity again after the collapse of soviet union. This shows how christianity does not make you based, but rather keeps you from falling into liberal shit. Also, christianity is a good uniting identity for all whites on the face of the earth.

kek, this is underrated, I'm going to use this one from now on when somebody asks me about Kek

>what is ironic praisal

You're confusing us with our non-redpilled Jewish bros.

The main difference I find between Kek and the Jewish god is that Kek is real

Kek is an old god returning, here to herald in the blazing dawn that will burn away the new religions that have cropped up like weeds in the absence of him and his brethren.

Praise Kek, and Shadilay.

Kek is simply another name for The Almighty.

that's bullshit. my schools all used +.

>check these digits and you will see

We don't need to praise any spirits sent by God. Aside from His own.

That's what you want it to be. If God sent or released such a being, what could it mean?

This, basically I see praising him differently from worshipping the all mighty God.

>you have a good point. I stumbled upon this imgur dump of 1200 pepes and browsed over few hundred of them, and I discovered that most of that stuff was absolutely disgusting, like graphical depictions of pepe raping wojak, shitting in wojak's mouth etc.
>it's actually really true that people who draw this stuff are confirmed NEET autists who I would never like to meet in real life.
>Like, it's ok to use these pepe images that commonly go around in Sup Forums, but that hardcore pepe stuff is just autistic, and shows that some serious libcuck tier of degeneracy is going on in there.

You might be newfag here, but all the gross stuff was made with the intention of getting normies to stop using Pepe. There was a purpose behind it.

It failed, and we now have Reddit frog.

Thoth approves

kek is a tool of yahweh. those who see the power of kek and thoth will fall flat on their face before the eternal ire of the father that they serve.

and yes, most christians are just LARpers unless they're actively trying to preach a geo-centric earth in order to give the blind a big validator of the bible and gods true word in order to dispel several hundred years of deception.

repent sinner, christ is the path to the eternal realms.