Does it trigger you that

You will never ever touch. A. Vagina. As long as Trump is in office?

Today, 2.3 million women took to the streets in rejection of The White Patriarchy.

This was the largest assembelage of human bodies for a common goal, in the history of person-kind.

Face it. You may have won your rigged election, but you losers lost in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those roasties did us a favor. By being part of this march they eliminated themselves from the gene pool. I will never ever fuck a woman who went to this march.

Yes there are those of us who are too autistic to to date/ marry, but there are those of us who.have a chance. And we will not choose cock carousel coal burners as vessels for our seed.

Faminazis, coal burners and broken goods. Those few women that are neither of those ad are just useful idiots, fuck themselves over because women biologic clock ticks much faster than men.

>largest population of bodies
Muh Gorillion has that historical distinction. Gets bigger everyday

It's going to accomplish nothing of value.

As someone who has touched vagina, it's the worst part of the female body. I don't care if I ever touch another one again. I'd only miss the titties.

i don't care lol

All those women just showed us how retarded they are. Truly the niggers of biological sex

Americans are so fucking retarded HOLY FUCK

>touch. A. Vagina

what did he mean by this?

No one wants to fuck some nigger loving bait let alone some degenerative diseased cunts. If your lucky we will hire you to build the wall along with the Mexicans and shoot you all into trenches afterwords this is white American cunt.

>implying women can keep their cunts shut for more than 2 days
"oh chad plzzzz come over chad PLEASE chad ill suck it so good chad"

the girls i talked to at the protest in my area (not a big metro) were so nice and qt and smart, it was weird

Nah. I have a girl I'm seeing. She went to one of these marches, but voted for Trump.

Nigger I "raped" like fifteen or twenty bitches while in UPenn. Not a single complaint. Oh, there was one, but fraternity figured da tsing out

>POTUS
>relevant

Top kek

Social undesirables. Degenerates. Wink minded pawns.

Yeah, vaginas I'd want to touch.

>qt
I'm gonna guess you are a beta male. Besides that, if they are protesting Trump they aren't smart at all (most likely pseudointellectual types at best)

My gf is lying right next to me. I'll probably touch her vagina in the next 30 minutes or so.

WHITE

Kill yourself faggo

>You will never ever touch. A. Vagina. As long as Trump is in office?
I've touched two since he took the oath. Grabbed them, even.

>Today, 2.3 million women took to the streets in rejection of The White Patriarchy.
Billions more where they came from, and they accomplished *nothing.* Trump is still #yourpresident.

All you people do is bitch and moan and try to shame others into giving up their seat for you. People have caught on that all you have to do is ignore the professional victims.

Hope you enjoyed marching as much as I enjoyed watching you get tear gassed.

>This was the largest assembelage of human bodies for a common goal, in the history of person-kind.
No it wasn't?

>Face it. You may have won your rigged election, but you losers lost in the end.
It was rigged in the sense that everything that could have been stacked against Trump, was, and yet he still prevailed because the core of America has had enough of your shit.

Riddle me this: if we lost, why are you shitposting these sour grapes at 1AM? Because that's all you can do; you have never been more meaningless, useless, or powerless than you are now, and you know it.

My jimmies remain unrustled, Imperial, can you say the same?

Now kindly fuck off and make me a sandwich. Dropping this mic has been a... privilege.

So much truth here. It's easier than ever before to tell whether or not one should next a bitch.

>all those women in the northeast

keep em. Here in the south we don't give a fuck, especially florida.

Yet Trump is now YOUR president.
Fuck you, faggot.

jokes on you

I just put a ring on a prime specimen of Polish femininity who will be the perfect mother to my children as we help repopulate the white race and Christendom. She is an angel and a gift from God

Deus Vult bros

Dude it's bait.

Why do Australians always have this kneejerk reaction when they're ranked equal in shitposting to Canada?

Pal, there was no chance of me touching a vagina in the next four years, and the Oval Office has nothing to do with it.
I have shed all hope and sexual desire. I am a being of pure meme.

jokes on you I'm already married

>person-kind

kek

Same number that Shrillary stuffed ballot boxes with illegally to no avail. It must hurt to lose this hard.

I'm talking about the march and protests you fucking idiot.

That's saying nearly 2.2% of the nations women attended this protest? Think of all the dinners left uncooked and all of the black eyes to follow

Grabbable

Why are women from the centre or right so much more attractive than the beasts on the left?

And I know niggers wearing trump support hats are trying to be ironic please note you will also be going back to the fields

I've fucked 8 or 9 girls I think, already been rejected by 4 this year. maybe there is something to this shit. but still they are free to make their own choices of course. if they dont want to have sex fine by me

Why is it that the overwhelming majority of women who are pro-Trump are fit, beautiful, and with good genetics, and by contrast, most feminazis are pasty, lumpy dregs with horrendous hair-dye and bones through their nose?

Sup Forums's instance on only dating virgins will ensure Sup Forums never touches a vagina ever anyway.

The satisfaction in having helped make America great again is far more than any woman could provide

I already have faggot.

I just grabbed my wife's vagina. She smiled and told me she loves me.

I already posted a rhetorical question of the same ilk but it's because the left appeals the weak or undesirable from both genders.

No. Cuz we dont have retarded sjw cunts

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

I'm not passing on my suicidal and autistic genes. I suggest that if you guys have some form of mental illness, don't procreate. It's the least you could do

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and HIDE this cocksucker.

1488 brother. Damn right.

Basically. I am not sure if 4-8 years of republican leadership is enough to truly turn the tide to our favor. America has gotten progressively more liberal since the end of WWII.

holy shit you dumb cunt, i can buy one for each hand for less than i make in an hour

wtf

Most those sluts are on tinder and I'll bang and ditch em like the dumb whores they are

The kind of bitches that show up to those protests I wouldn't fuck with the Torch of Gondor.

noice. fuckin grab all, eh?

Now she's super cute

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

I will fuck more women in the next 8 years than the 43 before!

Femishits flip their shit hourly at things as varied as air-conditioners, comic books and bathroom scales.

They've been stuck at 11 for years, no one cares about what they say or scream about.

>Leaf. You fucking snow niggers. Keep your fucking Pakistan kin from cross our borders.

This is really shitty quality bait.

good god, user. this is great!

>2.3 million women
fake math

>person-kind
Confirmed troll

I'm not a border guard.

Kek's will is that we grab vaginas

And yet you are still crying your precious eyes out.

i think op meant "real" women not the kind we want...

my gf is an american citizen who voted for hillary and we shit post about trump to each other all day, she's texting me right now about the womans march thing

You might be right.

This fine as fuck Chinese girl that I've fucked several times wanted to get drinks tonight but there was just too much internet to catch up on so I declined.