Decide to go on reddit to check out how it's going after the whole election

>Decide to go on reddit to check out how it's going after the whole election
>whole front page is covered in women's March Bullshit
>every sub is filled with pictures of people with their sill signs and "drumpf memes"
>They might as well be Tumblr or buzz feed now, it can't get much more embarrassing

tfw you discover a new male dominated hangout but need time to grow out your hair

Try not to be too gay, user.

>going on reddit
>ever

poor trumpkin needs a safe space

I know it's bad, I thought they weren't as big of white Knights as they were made out to be, I was way wrong

We are reaching peak levels of propaganda. Seems like this is a large push across MSM and Social Media/Reddit right now to counter positive points about Trumps inauguration.

Yeah, that's why we're here, posting where literally anyone else can reply and even call OP a faggot if they want to.

That's what a safe space is.

Totally.

>REEEEEEEEEE TRIGGERED

but I just thought that site wasn't as bent over as it is, it's just pretty pathetic after they think they're " anti sjw" and all

this isn't news. reddit has been known to be mostly liberal aside from the_Donald and a couple other subs

I know that, but didn't realized it got that far, is it just butthurt, delusion, or feminists just running the site now

all of the above. plus CTR

the Nazi mods who run the site also censor everything.

she looks like a boy

GAS HER

money never sleeps my friend, not even after losing an election.

/r/all is full of shit and the admins manipulate what's put on there.

/r/politics and most news related subs are owned by CTR.

/r/The_Donald is Sup Forums lite

Reddit is good for talking about vidya games, and almost nothing else.

the_donald is great for shitposting

it's the last bastion of free speech left

r/conspiracy sometimes has some good stuff when it comes to pizzagate and other things. if they haven't been censored yet that is.

they're only anti-sjw in that they're a bunch of self important "intellectual" neckbeards

>Reddit was developed originally by a guy who was such an advocate of free discourse, speech and information that he got himself suicided for trying to bring free educational material to the masses.
>Now a shithole taken over by establishment goons, shills, etc.

Really makes me think though, really, seriously makes me think. It's as if most of the population has an attention span of 4 weeks.

depending on the day /r/conspiracy is also full of weirdos

GRAB HER BY THE TIDDYS

MAKE SLUTS GREAT AGAIN

Faggot

Same goes to OP

hope...

i spent the better part of the day triggering local libtards in r kc. it was glorious.

>say anything negative at all about Trump, even that you think he may have one single bad policy

>perma banned

pretty good free speech

99% of reddit shittalks trump

we dont need the 1% to add to that

They do. Remember Occupy Wall street? Fizzled the second it was no longer trendy. So fucking pathetic.

Anyway my g/f is an ardent trump supporter and I fully credit her with redpilling me. She opened my eyes to the faggotry of the left, how stupid fucking kids with no life experience try to force everyone to yield to their condescension so they can push their inexperienced, odd, or completely retarded world views in the name of 'tolerance.'

I mostly blame social media.

What distro are you using?

But at least they got some exersize today.

>Say anything positive about Trump anyway else on Reddit instantly downvoted to oblivion and possibly perma banned.

Fight fire with fire.

There are a ton of subs I can't even post in, simply because I posted in The_Donald.

I'm pre-banned.

yeah.Aaron Swartz. that shit was no suicide.

Occupy was a psi-op Sabu was a FBI informant

Damn she is a qt3.14 would wife\10

Awww is the little commie gunna cry? Butthurt your pwecious hilltard lost?

No good conspiracy schizo goes there though.

I've read some whacked shit there, man. You just have to find it.

Doing God's work user

Fix the hair then she's practically a 10 desu

Where can I meet a pro-Trump cutie like pic related?

Are there pro-Trump girls that aren't completely basic?

>women redpilling men instead of the other way round
that's unusual. lucky you user, sounds like you've got a good catch there.

Wish I knew, but I'm also in Portland so chances are slim

that's a dude, faggot.

same
would blend

Unless you have some personal knowledge I don't I am going to say you need to clean the Cheeto dust off your glasses.

>Sup Forumstards show up
>none are white

really makes the noggin go joggin'

The propaganda on reddit is absolutely insane. It's literally every other post.

I also noticed that despite a decrease in visitors, somehow the votes on the front page went from maybe 2000-4000 points all the way up to 24,000 to 50,000. Reminds me of how the Jews exaggerate the Holocaust with a new big number every couple years. Reddit is owned by Jews so it's not surprising. Mods and admins are fixing the votes on posts with bots and editing tools.

I find it amazing anyone could buy the bullshit that's posted on that website.

I opened an account to keep tabs on leftists and also to screenshot salt and impotent rage.

yep. they are trying to score a knockout, but God's will is Trump is exposing them all. the average america is becoming redpilled.

It used to be pretty libertarian. I miss those days. It was actually tolerable.

i remember leddit pre-2010 (when Digg was still popular) and it was much nicer. mostly news articles and other interesting things.

now it's just social media and feel-good bullshit.

kek

> (OP)
>>Reddit was developed originally by a guy who was such an advocate of free discourse, speech and information that he got himself suicided for trying to bring free educational material to the masses.
>>Now a shithole taken over by establishment goons, shills, etc.
>Really makes me think though, really, seriously makes me think. It's as if most of the population has an attention span of 4 weeks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

you're completely missing the point, stop coming here if you think reddit has any redeeming qualities at all - the entire economic system of social capital that goes on there is fucked and does nothing to help public discourse.

Women are like hot metal, just find a qt and carefully mold her

>It used to be pretty libertarian. I miss those days. It was actually tolerable.

RIP Arron
“He was killed by the government, and MIT betrayed all of its basic principles” -Aaron Swartzs father at his funeral.

That's right a democrat government that also jailed Barret Brown, Jailed Hammond, killed barnaby jack etc

Then they took reddit and made it a big money censored cesspool and wondered why a generation of Classical Liberals swung far right.

op photo genius

Don't hate on the basics. Basics make for good, stable mothers who will raise good, stable children.

I want to kiss her