Trump Gets owned by Feminist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hggabHmAdxY
registertovote.ca.gov/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/what-bring/
aclunc.org/our-work/know-your-rights/california-ab-60-drivers-licenses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump won.
Dumb women are wasting money on a bitch party.

BLUMPF REKT

hahahahahah /po/ BTFO

THEY VOTED A FRAUD

too bad obama made it illegal

Why are they even protesting?

Trump won by a landslide. He didn't cheat, unlike the Democrats with the illegal votes in Commiefornia and Jew York.

It just occured to me Trump got more fat women to walk in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.

nice try there, friendo- already saw it in the other thread

>/po/
ha, you made me remember that fucking raid of retards

>Trump won by a landslide
Trump got less than 50% of the vote, and has an approval rating lower than that, too. The minority is ruling over the majority.

>less than 50% of the vote
Yeah and he got all of the presidency. So keep crying little bitch

at least give credit to the aussie who posted that

>brazil

nice, thanks for your help, good contribution

Trump is literally a piece of shit

Do women seriously stop reading after their simple brain flares up at the sight of a single word?

LOL you guys "pepe'd" the president whatever good job now you'll find that the motherfucker can't do shit and your meme magick was a pile of turds just like your god king dipshit

How could you debate this sign?

Please tell me this tweet is fake...

>crying
I'm not. I'm laughing at your shitty system. We might be a shithole but at least our elections are fair and the person with the most approval is elected. With a rating this low, I'm just counting the days until he is assassinated or impeached.

>Trump got less than 50% of the vote
So did shillary you fucking rhesus monkey.

>huge air bubbles on sign
>feminists can't even glue a piece of paper properly

Holy fuck women are useless.

Yeah, fuck people with opinions outside the US! Especially thanks that makes them more objective then pretty much any American!

>the person with the most approval is elected

then why does someone get impeached every other year there

DUMPF BTFO.

NOGGINS JUGGLED.

Oy vey. Will the papercraft and origami board ever recover?

Amen brother.

>"With a rating this low"

>2017
>still believing the polls

Did you learn nothing from the election?

you're probably the same faggot who claimed that he will never win

How do unregistered voters vote? Illegal immigrants can't vote because they don't have real IDs to register as voters. How can they possibly have a vote? Redpill me.

Wouldn't be surprised if presidential approval ratings get skewed either.

underrated holy kek my sides

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Illegals can vote without ID cuz voter ID laws be racist and shit, and they just use some random name/address.

He only "won" because Hillary was so shit. I doubt the average person is "favourable" towards Trump. Apathetic, at best.

He won the electoral college by a landslide you fucking huehue.

Shitlary knew the game, she should've followed the rules.

>But m'popular vote

This is a Republic not a fucking free-for-all buffet.

>Be Hillary Clinton
>Lose the primaries to a 1 term cool nigger senator in 2008, even by winning popular vote
>Almost lose to a 74 year old senile Jew from New York in the primaries
>Have to rig to win primaries
>Lose in 2016 General Election by an electoral landslide
>Still win the 'popular vote'

Idiots.

You have to remember that the game of politics is about the electoral vote, not the popular vote. Faggot.

>at least our elections are fair and the person with the most approval is elected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There are plenty of locations where they can vote via paper ballot -- even without IDs. Some counties especially in Commiefornia allow you to vote without a proper ID. Those votes will be counted.

Here's one example:
youtube.com/watch?v=hggabHmAdxY

I watched a football game the other day. One team scored 40 and the other team scored 24. But the team that scored 24 ran more yards, so therefore they should win since they ran the most.

In American's retarded world where a piece of land votes intead of people. Not in the real world.

The only march that mattered was the one to the polls on election day. It's a shame they were too lazy to show up.

>american """"""""football""""""""""
>yards
No.

You know president isn't like a monarch, right? They are accountable to the people, that's where a republic and representative democracy derives its power and authority.

Way to change the subject.

Enjoy your crime-ridden streets.

Spot on, its the leave/remain vote all over again.

Leave voters turned up because we had far more to lose...remain voters barely showed but cry about their loss even now.

(The best bit was the remain voters crying about the website to register to vote, going offline an hour before registration deadline ..... the period was extended, which is wrong, but they had months and months to register, lazy fucks)

I literally cannot your analogy because of these things. The rest of the world doesn't care about handegg.

Argh my eyes they burn

You still need to provide SSN and some form of ID. Even California requires Drivers License of ID number.

registertovote.ca.gov/

This is how it works, as someone who's actually voted here.
If you've voted before, you don't need to show ID.

If it's your first time, and you register without providing you SSN or California driver's license/State ID, you will get asked for ID before you get your ballot. Like, I didnt have ID when I first voted (I hadn't gotten my driver's license OR state ID at the time) and I couldn't go to a ballot booth because I couldn't produce anything at the location.

You can't apply for a mail ballot if you aren't registered already which can only be done when you've provided your SSN and some form of State verified ID.

I personally think some form of photo ID should be required but that obtaining ID for legal citizens should also be much easier. Native born blacks should be able to get at least State ID pretty easily, for example.

Stop spreading false info you faggot.

this can't be real...NO

TEXAS NO

Dumb fucking sack. Learn Electoral College

Teach us, mighty Brazil. Not.

We will keep our Constitution you dumb fuck.

I guess he beat 15 other Republican candidates because they were so shit too?

That's not Amy Schumer is it? She looks even fatter than usual.

Trust me, if Trump would've campaigned for the popular vote instead he still would've won by a landslide. When libcucks try mixing it together they get all confused and think they should've won.

The question is if Trump keeps his promise to be a man of the people and acknowledge these rallies. He doesn't have to totally give in to them, just consider the issues they're concerned about.

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED YOU INSECURE SNOWFLAKE ALT-RIGHT KEKS. WE BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

What's with all the sudden anti-Trump shitposting ?

The pendulum swung back sooner than expected. Bernie is now our guy.

Blumpftards btfo

She's getting her body ready for the new Barbie movies. Barbie must be plus-sized due to feminists and Jews

Hillary had 999 shots on target and 90% of possession, but still lost by 2 goals

>holding the sign towards the back for the cameras instead of towards the front to be seen by who might actually care
lol, feminism in a nutshell

>posting fake news

Marching on Washington to change policy is one thing.

But marching on Washington just because a person you don't like is at the helm of a system designed to have enough checks to stop him from going too far is absolutely idiotic. Yes, a large number of people showed up. But nowhere near the same amount as on election day.

tldr; no leader gets impeached over a few thousand marchers.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

Amy started wearing this suit to protest gravity when stuff started orbiting her

Source on these illegal voters?

kek

investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

>Specifically, the authors say that illegals may have cast as many as 2.8 million votes in 2008 and 2010

Plus the rise in illegal alien populations under Onigger's tenure plus the fact that this historical election gave the most incentive for illegal shitskins to go out and vote (Onigger literally asked illegals to go out and vote, threats of deportation from Trump)

If you're pretending illegal voting played no role in the election, you're delusional.
Oh wait, you're from Commiefornia? Feel free to disregard this entire post.

Trump is only accountable to his voters. Fuck over the West Coast and New York but build the wall and get jobs back in the rest of the country? Trump wins.

oh so NOW these muds hate minorities?

see

There's nothing wrong with protest or marches. It's just that some people protest for dumb reasons.

Come on Leaf use ur fucking brain. Commiefornia is the largest nest for illegals. OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA USE THEM FOR THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA!

>I'm laughing at your shitty system
>said the Brazilian

>our elections are fair
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY RETARDED

Everyone is forced to vote in Brazil and the communist party literally buys votes with ham sandwiches.

>Elsevier
>A study published in Elsevier
>A study that not only has been published in such a shit '''''journal'''' but has been refuted and attacked
user, I thought you had real sources.

>Illegal immigrants can't vote because they don't have real IDs

Can someone shop the disgusted Mexican kid into this somewhere

Seeand sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/what-bring/
Always a fucking leaf.

yep, he was better than jeb or bush

> massive "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" to make it clear the holder of the license is undocumented

aclunc.org/our-work/know-your-rights/california-ab-60-drivers-licenses

That is actually pretty funny.

Barbie is a hamplanet

>Hi, welcome to Home Depot.™ How can I help you today?

they should get hillary to wear orange, a prison jumpsuit that is.

BTFO!

>I know illegals who supposedly have dead people's SSNs
>Here in California no ID can be required for voting
>No audit on the votes
>Obummer tells Americans not to let being "undocumented" stop them from voting
>spics have no morals

They spent money months ago on a congrats Hillary March but she lost since she's a loser. They had to repurpose it.