The MUFFINTOP is real. This fat slob and her ilk marched today against Trump. Discuss

The MUFFINTOP is real. This fat slob and her ilk marched today against Trump. Discuss.

Literally a charicature of the left

Nazis watch out!

dat fupa

post your picture you kike

When you're so fat, you have a front ass.

Shut up dude, you want them to catch on and change tactics?

>dat FUPA

I'd be interested in setting up an exchange program with countries that utilize Sharia Law. We send them pretentious douche bag Leftists and in exchange we get nothing. This non profit can pay 100% moving expenses for any Leftist who wants to live with Religion of Peace in their native sandbox.

More protest pics

Trump got more fat women walking in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.

wtf i hate goga-gola now

trump wants to take away their ability to vote?

I doubt that they actually did much marching, walking, or moving.

welp, seing this, i feel like there is missing from the ol four chins. you ask what?

well ill tellya, its the /FFGG/!

ask again ill be pissed, but ill tell you once; its the Fucking Fat Girls General!

top jej desu

I have a fetish for vintage clothing. I would love to bang one of them and show them that it's still the same.

I like how front butt there is toting the worlds most identifiable symbol of corporate capitalism, third world oppression and her own personal nemesis, the most likely cause of her obesity.

Her butt is on the wrong side.

thats actually pretty cute

>The struggle is real
that's just when she puts on her pants

Fupa loompas man

>Coca-Cola

At least there dressed themselves respectably.

Women are so fucking stupid

Trump got more fat women exercising on day one than Michelle Obama did in 8 years

Why is her rear on her front?

Five Times larger, not five times as many people

Is that pussy sweat soaking the front of her pajamas

Wait, were taking away the right to vote for them? At least they had the decency to dress like non degenerates.

This

what is this women's march shit even about? because we don't want to pay for their fucking birth control?

I assume it has something to do with gender fluidity.

Tax on tampons.

Can someone tweet this to Coke and ask for an advert to show their support of Democracy and free speech. She's a perfect model Coke drinker.

Hah, that's clever and funny, except that it's not about the same shit, it's about totally different shit that is overall petty and insignificant.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but even in the worst case Trump scenario if you live a particular state you might have to pay for your own birth control, right?

So many other more important things to protest...

Kek

how does she upright?

That's not a muffin top. That's a gunt.

the struggle is real guys...the struggle to get into pants

That is some serious front butt.

>fupa
reminder that ethan is a jew that thinks hes white.

>The struggle is real
I imagine so, her heart must really be struggling under that weight, I imagine her skeletal system and joints are too happy with it either.

Maybe they were being ironic?

Trump's got the land whales moving. he should be applauded

the struggle to march is real my poor poor knees

How is this even posible?
Women arent human, xeno scum.

she's got more front ass than i have rear ass. the fact that i even have to make that distinction shows the sad state of the usa. absolutely disgusting and should be gassed.

reminder that he just released a video saying hitler was right

Muffington Post: The Picture.

Also, check my digits.

KEK! What a Gunt.

if she was't 300 pounds overweight, she would be sexy af

proofs

It's the /r/roastme video, where he thanks Hitler for the Shoah because he met Hila in a holocaust museum

she literally has an entire ass growing on the front of her body

the struggle dumb real