Baron is a result of Drumpfs low sperm count and bad genes

The
>He's only 10!
meme needs to stop.

He's clearly autistic and needs special needs.

vid.me/tFCE

narrow urethra? I've always wanted Hank to be president.

>Oy vey he clearly has ADHD someone get that goy on ritalin!

>"needs special needs"

>but Barron is the autistic one

>Typo means OP is a retard

HAHA WELL MEME'D Sup ForumsSTER
YOU ARE SMART

You forget, he's only 10

kys

he's fucking autistic. if he wasn't his parents would've already told him to stop acting like a freak in public.

Attacking a kid is lowest of the low.
Get cancer tool.

Stop it.

does anyone remember when hillary said "when they go low we go high"?

Baron's autism is Karma for Drumpf being such a fucking asshole all of his life.

>Karma's a bitch
>Also Drumpf made fun of a disabled reporter during the primaries
>When in fact his son is also retarded

man whats with this weird liberal agenda of brainwashing kids into thinking their autistic/handicapped in some way? its fucking sickening really.

>6ft tall intelligent blonde hair blue eyes
>bad genes
(((You)))

Dude this kid's brain is fried.

>Exterior doesn't matter

Drumpf supporters are worse than libtards

>he doesn't know all lanklets are innately retarded by definition

Yikes

Where were these threads over the niggers apelings?

what a buch of sore loser cunts you are - like they give a fuck what you saying about the kiddo. But it does show your cunt side well.

Im just gunna say i hate people for their choices, and not what they were born with. Have a feeling Sup Forums will agree.

There are Webums for that OP

>It's only OK to make fun of Obama's kids
>Calling them niggers and potheads

>But not ok when the current U.S. President's 10 year old child is completely retarded and the brain is shot.

Referring to OP as OP when your OP means you're a retard.

>Cant insult Trump better insult his 10 year old son!
your such a big man user.

it was the vacs bro

that's why Trump is going to ban them

>still doesn't understand Trump's chess game
>Julie Bowen says funny mom stuff, not even mean, about Barron
>moms everywhere jump down her shit
>next day, oh my Barron's acting peculiar
>more moms jump the aisle to defend a boy
>tfw maternal instinct means more to some women than false outrage

OP can also mean Original Post, not just Original Poster.

You fucking fat burger. Kys

As an adult, do you always make fun of 10 year old kids?

No, really.

At least wait until he's a teen to get out your vengeance on the bullies that fucked you in the ass in high school because you were too much of a pussy to stand up to them.

you have to convince people they are losers, otherwise they won't be liberals

liberal=loser philosophy

>>He's only 10!
Aren't all 10 year olds autistic though? I'm sure you were autistic when you were 10 as well. Hell, I know I sure was

Hey look a 10 year old being a 10 year old!

>10 year old son of one of the richest men in the world who just became President of the greatest country in the world
>implying you wouldn't act like a jackass on camera too

Whats funny is that 10 year old potato will get more pussy than you, have more money than you, and have more adoring fans than you.

So fuck op, kids are off limits same as nigger obamas were.

No, who acts this way?

You right wing niggers are so retarded it's not even funny.

You're worse than libtards desu senpai.

In about two years a video will surface of Baron fucking a drugged Melania in Trump Tower.
Kek wills it.

Completely delusional and in denial.

quads of truth

Kid looks healthy and behaves better than most boys his age would in the situations he was photographed.

Your cancer on the other hand is inexcusable you sad decaying husk without a soul.

>kids are off limits

Yes just like all those other kids Sup Forums didn't mock in the past

>Becoming fixated on a 10 year old boy

I don't know what to tell you OP

Your a fucking retard that has never been to a middle school during these time, this is how most kids here in murrica act not even kidding, girls too they are 13,14,15 and even above that age and still act immature as fuck I seen it on the kids in my senpai and just around in general, I don't know what the fuck they are teaching these days but I think all this technology especially internet which we didn't have growing up is dumbing them down them down,.

Also Baron is tall as fuck making him look more mature when he isn't, that's why it looks more weird but there is nothing weird about it

Fuck you

fuck

Proof?

DON'T PICK ON HIM YOU FAGGOT BULLY

I want to make a witty remark about how OP is insecure on his height and he lashes out on a 10 year old kid but I'm sleppy

What are you a fucking 60 year old?
What are you doing on Sup Forums ya fat yank?

Does Baron lurk here?

Yeah because barron is definitely on par with obamas 15 year old daughter who has already been caught doing drugs and lifting her dress/shaking her ass for cameras on numerous occasions.

That's a grammatical error you DUMBY

i never called Hussein's daughters anything, and if they smoke weed, good on them - they might be chill when they grow up.

but i will call you a dumbass, since you deserve it.

If it's ivanka son it means it's 3/4 trump?

As the parent of a defective autistic 12 year old (level 2, or "moderate"), I can say with absolute certainty that Barron is not autistic. The fact that he stood there quietly without fidgeting during Trump's entire post-election speech says quantities on the subject. My kid can't stand still for longer than 4 minutes even if the best reward possible was on the line. He'd forget about the reward after about 3 minutes and most of his fidgeting is practically involuntary. There is no way Barron is autistic.

It's almost like they have never seen anyone with actual manners.

Good thing I paid for my Immunity.

Ever seen Baron calm, focused and composed, me neither.

Face it Baron has developmental problems, it happens.

I did shit like this up until I was 14. You're either trolling or fucking retarded.

I think he's realized that he's in the spotlight and he's fucking around
He's like those minecraft kids that dab on camera, except he's shitposting on a global scale
he's truly his fathers' son

She's just being a teen, so what?

>Acting as if pot is a big deal.

It's not 1998 you faghag.

At least on Sup Forums we've 'taken it back' by calling everyone and everything autistic and praising actual autism as 'weaponized' when we see it in action.

Keep dreaming, you cuckservative in denial faggot.

He's practiciing his piss drinking technique for his private party with Trump and russian whores.

>leaf

you're just jealous because a 10 year old is taller than you

its rich from a nigger

OMG...lol that was the best thing ever. You can tell the mom knows shes being watched and uncomfortable but barron just is being goofy like whatever

>Typo means OP is a retard
This is what they wrote.

How and an original post be 'a retard'. Kys

If he really was autistic, Trump would have used it to garner votes in the election. The sympathy vote from every parent of a special needs child in the country is entirely too much to pass up. There is no way Trump would pass up that chance when he (at the time) appeared to need the boost in votes.

>low sperm count
do you actually think that's where autism comes from?

Don't click it's a gif!

>just according to keikaku

FUCK OFF!

Why is obamas kid allowed to just bee a teen (aka whore), but barron cant just be a kid (aka tard)?

I acted like a dipshit when I was 10 years old. He's just a kid.

I never reply to the "your mom will die" things but she's still alive.
What am I doing wrong?

Legit all ten year olds are autistic as fuck

Trump's an egomaniacal swine and would blame vaccines for his offspring's tardation like that overrated titcow Jenny McCarthy. No, he'd NEVER admit that Barron Von Shithead has the dumb despite the OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE that he's braindead!!!FACT!!!

eat shit

give him a break, he's special needs

Trump need to realize he needs to get this kid out of the public eye. He's going to get trolled by so many countries, his ego is going to get bruised and he's going to start WW3.

>only 12% are niggers in USA.

Calm down you hungry faggot.

>disinfo shills
sage

For realz. Dab Dab Dab lit swerve

I think you're in denial. Or rather past it.
You've reached the "anger" phase of grief.

He is a \b\tard wtf were you expecting him to do also he acts normal when he isnt on camera pretty hard to sit still in this kinda shit growing up in a military fzmily when we went to events its not easy

Funny how Republicans/Conservatives are such tough guys when attacking Chelsea Clinton or Obama's girls but this spoiled little fucking retard isn't fair game? Fuck you, I hope he reads every nasty word said about him and he hangs himself in his closet with his dick in his hand and surrounded by gay My Little Pony hentai!!!FACT!!!

You fucker

>keep fighting imaginary people.

someone needs to make a leaf version of this comic

>6 foot at the age of 10
>bad genes

OP is mentally challenged, i'm so sorry

Try me

A+ LEAF

>Drumpf made fun of a disabled reporter

Lol creamy meme

Are you stupid? I literally just called barron and obamas daughter a retard and whore respectively.
>leaf

GFY

Leave the kid alone already.

sage

Fuck you

kill yourself slav subhuman.