This lady was one of the main organizers of yesterday's march

This lady was one of the main organizers of yesterday's march.

She has very interesting viewpoints.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzxvirtLNDI

youtube.com/watch?v=HlN7t1u5Kyc

Makes the almonds glow.

Islam is a trojan horse to return society to traditionalism and this is good.

Deal with it.

Islam is fundamentally non-white.

>God is non-white
Whatever nigger.

I'm not inclined to listen to anyone who un-ironically uses the term "Palestine apologist"

But she sounds pretty into identity politics and cancerous shit from her twitter.

Islam is the worst religion there is.

>(((community organizer)))

Always, always a bad sign.

so are ausfag shitposters that reply to you.

>lady
not with that jaw

and sharia law, and wants to ban any films that tell what happens to women under islam, and is associated with cair

>islam is cancer.

>Women's rights
>Supports Sharia Law

so how are we going to take back our country from these subversive trojan horses? they're all over the fucking place. we are outnumbered 10 to 1

She's lying mate. that's all. Bitches with agendas. Not too complex.

By electing Donald John Trump

>Palestine apologist
God dammit, why the fuck do we have to always get Jewed both ways?

self bump to spread the troof

yeah im not saying shes good at all, its a travesty that a potentially decent movement has people like her at its head.

Just saying that first vid isnt a good source.

Does she believe in abortion?

If you don't believe in abortion you aren't a real woman.

Fuck all of them. Fuck the entire middle east. It's all cancer. All of it. More than anything, I'm just tired of Hearing about it. The fucking IDEA of the middle east has overstayed its welcome.

who gives a fuck about the source, reddit fag? go to her fucking twitter and read her tweets retard. watch the clip he posted elsewhere on youtube.

durhur, some normie made a video using real pictures and footage from other places. FAKE NEWS.

really tho, FUCK YOU.

But user, you have to be either pro-Israel or pro-Palestine.

If you're pro-Israel you're a fascist and islamophobe, if you're pro-Palestine you're anti-Jew and a Nazi.

Now, you MUST pick a side... or else...

In Islam, the Koran is the INFALLIBLE word of GOD.

So by saying something as simple as women are equal to men, she is literally committing blasphemy.

How can she even call herself a Muslim?

It's funny how there is even protests in Antarctica, but none in the Middle East

Really makes you think

YOU CAN'T HATE BOTH SIDES DAMMIT! OY VEY!

>Taqiyya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.

>Ibn Kathir writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them,"

Fucking cockroaches grfo
Go back to the sand land youre all from

Kitman is a better wors to use cuz shes sunni and taquilla was a shia invention

wiki says all of them use it.

I just realized, she did this with soro's help. here's his plan.

cair or one of the other groups she works with will be branded a terrorist organization by the trump administration, and she'll be booted out of the country, and it will be headline news because she organized the cuntville rally.

masterplan by soros.

>
>Islam is fundamentally non-white.
More like:
>Islam is fundamentally anti-western
it is literally against everything western civilisation holds dear.
And that's like, since ancient greece.

linking to myself to draw attention. this is his plan. i can guarantee.

I truly truly can guarantee it. yes sir REEEEEEEEEEE.

I've been in bed for the last 18 hours with the flu.

What were this cunts marching about? Free tampons? Did some little girl get raped by a nigger and it was somehow white men's fault? Did trump sign an executive order to defund planned parenthood?

muh feelings:the march
that was it

Fuck off, go back to Bankstown.

bump

>Islam is a trojan horse to return society to traditionalism and this is good.

Bullshit, it's population replacement.

>(((community organizer)))
She doesn't represent the community. In a lengthy NYTimes fluff piece, she admitted that her """""activism""""" is done to protect her access to corrupt Democrats, who BTW give her Government funding. Her chief political ally is Bill de Blasio, a corrupt Democrat, who is under multiple FBI investigations for his fund raising activities and for selling official Government acts. In New York, Linda Sarsour puts on protests that protect de Blasio from being targeted by activists with demands for reform. She willingly throws her own community under the bus in New York, where de Blasio's NYPD still discriminates against the minorities and women Sarsour purports to """""represent.""""" The only reason Soros put her in charge of the Women's March was to protect Democrats from being the targets of this march, given the anti-women aspects of the Democrats' dangerous neoliberal agenda. No doubt Sup Forums has its own issues with Sarsour's duplicity, but so do some people on the Left, who complain about Sarsour secretly, because we are not allowed to be critical of Soros or his minions. This lady is bad news.

She should go organize a march in a country whose government is run by Islamists. Oh wait.....