Reddit is in full shill mode right now

Reddit is in full shill mode right now

Why are they panicking so hard right now?

Because they know the pendulum is still swinging right due to leftists making themselves look like dipshits ever since the inauguration and are desperately trying to stamp out the flames

I was there today

>going on plebbit
You should go back and stay there.

Much like for the religious that need to assume God will look out for them and will grant them an afterlife to cope, the leftist atheist worships the state, and believe it will protect them.

Few can just accept the chaos of existence and that nothing is of objective importance.

Everything is subjective and utterly meaningless.

When either type of person is provided with a contrary opinion they are unable to process it properly and begin to act irrationally.

FPBP

Like 90% of reddit is underage or in their twenties, they've grown up liberal and that's all they hear any other sort of viewpoint is seemed racist or some stupid fucking buzzword

>the leftist atheist worships the state, and believe it will protect them.

This is such a weird comment. Let's consider the Patriotic Act. A write-up that gave incredibly invasive powers to the U.S. government. Introduced by a Republican, passed through House with 99% Republican support (Demo's @ 57%), and given approval through a Republican president. Claiming the Dem's love the state is one thing, but if you've supported Republican candidates (both local and nationwide)... that would make you a hypocrite.

>is underage or in their twenties
so it's like Sup Forums

Republicans are statists, but it's a little different--republicans could pass patriot act under the pretense of national security, which is one of the limited functions conservatives typically support in government. leftists of all stripes view government intervention in all facets of life as a good and necessary thing in order to ensure equality of outcome in all facets of society.

I'm not I only dislike the >Muh overpopulation and >Muh 2D waifus love us neets
retards who can't be considered true Sup Forumsacks.

it's a pseudo intellectual circlejerk filled with cucks and underage trendies

fuck off! most of 4channers are either 13, or 45

>desperately trying to stamp out the flames
More like they're pouring gasoline into the flames

The entire nation has basically rejected the world view and politics that they've been circlejerking for the past 18 months. They were 110% confident, so instead of admitting they're out of touch now that the election is over, they're doubling down on.

>implying Sup Forums isn't in full shill mode
Tbh, Sup Forums is a complete clusterfuck of corporate and government shills trying to astroturf support for various agendas. Sup Forums is a great source of useful idiots. It doesn't matter whether people are serious or trolling so long as they spread the memes.

>Go to the World News plebbit
>Half the stories are from notorious fake news site Independent

Really tingles my tendons

This. Quality threads have decreased, and Sup Forums has become mainstream enough that (((they))) will start influencing it more.

So do you have any political beliefs other than "muh libtard tearzzzz"?

poo off! Most shitstains don't poo in loo

This isn't historically supported. Currently a majority of Republicans support Medicare. This program is different from Medicaid, however it is still a social net program. Also, when Social Security was passed, 76% of House Republicans voted in favor. Again, another social program in which called for more taxation and dispersion of said money through the government's control.

You cannot say that the Republican party share differing views of how the state should be handled in America, given these facts. Apart form that, the poster I had responded to was commenting about how much intrusion the leftists enjoyed from the state... wherein the Patriot Act was easily the most supportive of said intrusion in the history of any legislation in the U.S.

no i won't fuck off , it's my birthright to (((shit)) post.

I certainly do, but trying to convince you of that would be a waste of time because you've already made up your mind about it and will only double down on your original belief in the face of evidence. Kind of like a reddit user.

>guys i wad just on reddit and...

RETURN TO YOUR DUMPSTER

too bad it cannot be influenced
consider Gamergate and CTR existence
it fails spectacularly

You from WI by any chance?