How do we fix the prison system?

Here is my proposal:

>Legalize Human experimentation
>experiment on prisoners serving life terms

Brutal? yes, but at which point in history did we go from "vlad the impaler" being acceptable to the death penalty on the ballot to make it illegal
This will quickly advance medical technology

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/13thamendment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TSAtByo6KGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rehabilitation and teach them how to learn skills so they get employed. Build a wall to prevent drugs and gangs coming into this country. Legalize marijuana or at least decriminalize it to cut down on that extra clog in the system. Focus on drug turn in stuff and prevention, but also offer rehab instead of jail.

or

we go full Rodrigo Duterte

I say, we cut off the faces off the prisoners and stick them to the wall to scare the enemies

Abolish Amendment 13. That's all it takes.

loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/13thamendment.html

>inb4 "filthy nigger" - I'm Caucasian with English and Scottish background. I work full-time in a respectable job and I pay my taxes without skimping "because I can". What people have to realise about A13 is, it affects poor people of every race, not just African-Americans.

Abolish Amendment 13 and the people will respect you, Trump.

>he thinks you can rehabilitate niggers

Gladiator fights?

THIS is also something

We take the prison gangs, drop them onto an island.

Now you have a new hit reality show "Prison Island Survivor Wars""

slave labor with the stipulation that they can't be used in such a way that will hurt people's wages or job security, but only as a way to make the working man's life easier

fuck this victim of circumstance bullshit 90% of the people in the state pen are legit subhuman sociopaths black white or brown

>Give big pharma an incentive to put people in jail
And before you say it:
>Give anybody a reason to encourage putting people on death row

Okay buddy, we'll put that one in the "maybe" bucket

Wrongo. Use criminals as slave labor but in factories to undercut foreign products and teach them skills to re-enter the workforce in proffessions mexicans keep stealing.

Free bump for using one of the best wall textures ever. (Good ol' Doom)

we dont need encouragement, there are enough available people__ if you can call them that, on death row to fulfill the "operations"

We need to test important things like the human capacity for torture

It's easily, just Australia that shit. Send them all to an island, let them figure it out, help out a little but not much.

well you gotta try it to prove them wrong right?

we dont want to give them a chance to breed anymore parasites

>confirmed australia full of parasites

we've been trying it for 150 years or so

It almost worked during the 30's through 60's. But after Martin Luther Nigger went on his WE WUZ EQUAL sharade it all went to shit. What the hell happened? Do niggers naturally deteriorate without constant white grooming?

>Be Dylann Roof
>Get life for culling leeches
>Get DNA and brain mapped
>Every Nigger starts reciting his manifesto
>Niggers genocide themselves in one week
>Released from life sentence for contribution to society

I'm all for human experimentation.
Good call user!

We need closed institutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSAtByo6KGg