Is there one example of a conservative protest larger than the one that happened today...

Is there one example of a conservative protest larger than the one that happened today? Why don't conservatives protest or show support for drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have jobs

Liberals live in densely populated cities, it's easy for them to rally together in a big city they already live in. Conservatives tend to live spread out in suburban and rural areas, so getting to a localized protest is much less convenient.

Conservatives protest by voting

Conservatives dont protest. We go to war.

Conservatives don't conduct themselves like children and march around throwing temper tantrums

Cool. Are they fighting to signup for selective service?

March for life is next week.

There's plenty of sore losers on both sides.

>there are Sup Forums posters young enough to not remember the Tea Party

Yes. I fucking hated them but the tea party protests and subsequent movement was the greatest act of political activism in at least 50+ years in the US. It'll remain that way for awhile too.

These protests today will have no political influence.

Don't have much to complain about.

dude thats fuckin EPIC,, shit man i just got chills bro fuck yeah....

No they're fighting for the "right" to throw away their unborn children like a used napkin because the children would be an inconvenience to them if they're born.

yes.

election day. the biggest conservative protest of all time, which led to trump being elected.

FPBP

Also this. Libs and nogs chimp out and burn down their own areas because it's easy.

Right-wingers don't act until things get truly insufferable, in which case they revolt and actually change something.

Conservatives have jobs....

Conservatives know that showing support and solidarity is ultimately useless and only creates the most ephermal and ineffective results

>we felt a little bad because a lot of people told us we were wrong so we changed our minds
>and then changed them back a week later

kek

the same reason why men aren't things like "fat acceptance crusaders" and shit like that

Difference is Obola is actually a kenyan muslim nigger

Conservatives work and pay taxes, then when the time comes, vote.
Guess which one of these activities has the most effect on the government.

I would never go to a protest of any kind. Walking around with a sign is pathetic and accomplishes nothing.

I got plenty to complain about I'm just too busy to do it. Its all so tiresome

Conservatives showed their support for trump by turning up to polling booths. That's why trump is now the president and no amount of protests or tears is going to change that

Because they don't have too. They've already done their thing by electing this clown.

We bitch, moan, whine, gripe, and complain in ways other than brining down a city

Y'all pretending conservatives didn't do the same thing, or were you too young to remember when Obama first got elected? FB was full of assassination threats and not muhs and people burning and hanging fake Obamas.

They just don't do it in the large scale that liberals do because they live more spread out in towns instead of big cities. It's not because they're fundamentally "better." Most people are bandwagoning retards that get loud and angry after defeat, left and right alike.

Trump was more of a "lesser of two evils" choice than what people actually wanted from the new president.
Voting him in was how they showed support.

Also, protesting seems to be ever more closely associated with leftist and feminist mobs and armies of unruly blacks using dead thugs as an excuse to demand whatever they want from the government.

>Ausfailia
What exactly do you know about government? I thought all you guys did was drink terrible 1% Alcohol beer and fight Kangaroos.

Because conservatives are Hank Hill types with jobs, liberals are hysterical banshees who do nothing but fight

lots of kike shekels for a nation-wide fat lesbian fitness walk

These Women don't even know why they are protesting

it's for Womens rights or something, which they have, except for in the Middle East, which is the one place with no protests going on, hmm...

I'm not marching for anything i support just solely for social media points.

>liberals are hysterical banshees who do nothing but fight
or in prison.

>conservatives don't protest
>conservatives are too busy working
>conservatives are productive and don't have time to waste

idiots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

>Is there one example of a conservative protest larger than the one that happened today?

Revolutionary War

Are you fucking stupid? Did you just try to use logic and rational thinking on Sup Forums?

faggot.

Yeah, It was called the general election

>We Wuz revolutionaries an' sheeit

Look up the definition of "Liberal"

Cuckservatives are betas.

top kek

This. "Protest by voting" is a funny meme, but the real reason is location.

The Tea Party achieved massive political power including in the highest forms of government and paved the way for the Trump presidency even though Trump is far from a tea partier.

Now does anyone see today's protests having the same influence?

>Protest is about convenience
Exactly. It doesn't really make a difference unless I can stay in my computer chair.

>2001-2009 Wow I can't believe Liberals don't support our president if they don't like it they should leave.
>2009-20017 OMG I can't believe a secret Muslim literally the anti-christ illegal Kenyan is our president he's going to take my guns this country is horrible we need to take it back I hope he gets assassinated
>2017 Wow I can't believe Liberals don't support our president if they don't like it they should leave.

In my country there's a yearly Pro-life march that fills the streets, it blocks entire avenues during most of the day because there are hundreds of thousands marching, but our liberal media doesn't like to report it since it's pro-life/pro-family.

It's really weird, it never make the local news but when there are a dozen fags trying to push gay marriage they show up in every newspaper and tv channel

>Joe Walsh represents the average conservative

No, since they did the same for two whole weeks after he was voted in.
Leftist whiners lost all their sympathy.

Notice:

They didn't say "we should leave America"?

That's because true Americans don't abandon the country at the smallest sign of strain. Liberals are rather unpatriotic, though, so it doesn't surprise me.

Do ballots count? :)

Those guys are democrats.

You are right, Conservatives don't "abandon the country at the smallest sign of strain", instead they demand everyone else does.

Conservatives aren't community organizers. They don't become a reverend attorney hybrid and use the congregation in protests. They go to college to learn not to walk out. They are at every protest in every state. They are in uniform.

I knew plenty of conservatives complaining they were going to "go to Canada" (lol) if Obama won a second term. I've seen plenty posts on Sup Forums discussing where to go if Hillary won before the election because the country would be lost forever.

Neither side is better than the other when it comes to this stuff. Both sides are full of hypocrites that gloat when they win and get angry at protesters saying they need to accept the results, and then turn around and yell and scream and protest when their side loses. Every fucking time.

I think the protests are fucking stupid on both sides. Obama was born in Hawaii, isn't Muslim, and isn't the literal anti-christ like the 1000 chain emails claimed. And Trump isn't a rapist Hitler that's going to exterminate all Muslims and Mexicans and gays.

>Why don't conservatives protest or show support for drumpf?

They will do what matters not what is irrelevant because they have jobs and families.

The left will do protests, spurious legal action, the right votes and will fight a violent conflict.

The left is irrelevant and since occupy addicted to meaningless and ill defined protests that say nothing mean nothing and have no impact.

the iraq war protests were much bigger

and i guess you probably remember how much good they did.

March for life, every year it's happened, has dwarfed this in size. Righties don't protest because there's no RW billionaire bankrolling the events and organizing behind the scenes, and because protest is only successful when the deep state is already on your side

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

Conservatives protested at the voting booth when they elected Donald Trump.

Well how about the father sign a legal contract saying they'll take the baby when it's born and not ask the mother for financial help afterwards if she doesn't have an abortion