Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TqrZShndSs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yds_QCQ3BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oRA01Fg0WF0
youtube.com/watch?v=FHFf7NIwOHQ
thuleanperspective.com/2014/09/11/the-myth-of-christianity-as-a-wall-against-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amen brother.

You forget, of the many atheists that realize christianity is required for prosperous civilizations and encourage its adoption. Remember that islam is OUR common enemy.

if they defend the faith and bear the torch passed to them by their father and more importantly can hold their blasphemy, then I can tolerate them. But how would I even know they are atheist if they do these things? Nearly every one of them foams at the mouth when someone so much as capitalizes God.

Do not alienate those that are on your side, in a time when allies are scarce and much needed. If you push them away, they will find refuge with the satanic fascists of the left.

Back to /Reddit/ fag.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

>atheists
>on our side

Please look at the attached image. It shows that Christians are solely responsible for Trump being elected.

Have you thanked your Christian brethren for voting Trump into office lately?

At the very least you euphoric fedoras should go an volenteer at your local church. Do some cleaning or something, doesn't have to be anything big, just something small to show your appreciation.

Because, as the pew research data clearly shows, if Godless atheists had their own way Hillary would be President right now.

Atheists are literally 3% away from Jews. Fuck them.

>Oh but I'm a red pulled atheist

You're literally 'I'm a moderate Muslim not like the others' tier. Enjoy enabling their faggotry. Fuck off back to /Reddit/

they don't sound like allies to me. if a man can't recognize God then he is lacking of conviction and morality. He would sooner run to save his special snowflake life than to fight and die for something bigger than this earthly existence. This idealized notion of a right-wing atheist is just a newfriend meme. The atheists natural ally is the feminists and faggots. The only reason muslims ally with leftist/atheist types is because they are helping them to destroy the west from within. The only atheist that can be your ally is one who never tells anyone he is an atheist, but they will certainly abandon you in the hour of need.

I am an atheist and i voted trump, as did all of my friends. Take a look at the top youtube atheist channels, they are in support of trump or at least against SJW neo-liberalism.

You have atheists completely wrong. The thinking ones at least, not the hipster ones that must think its cool to say they don't believe in god.

>I am a Muslim and i voted trump, as did all of my friends. Take a look at the top youtube (((promoted))) muslim channels, they are in support of trump or at least against SJW neo-liberalism

I rest my case. Fuck off back to /Reddit/ fedora.

>Christianity
jews did that

Deus Vult brother

Horribly fallacious analogy. There are no top muslim youtube channels supporting trump. Please, show me a stat or something of atheist voter base. I believe they had a chunk in trump support

amen broder
ABBA PHOS AND IESOUS CHRIST AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.

That doesn't really change the fact that Atheists vote overwhelmingly left wing.

See

Atheists voted overwhelmingly for Clinton and are only 3% away from Jews.

Which is no surprise because atheism is a Jewish invention to subvert the goyim.

here's a little reminder that those deaf ears we've all been reaching out to most likely have too much satan and lilith dna to accept the truth haha forgiveness and love brothers!!!!!!!!!! time is almost up the white man has awoken. christ is coming home
John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
John 10:34 - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

James 4:4 - Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

john 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

rev 18:4- And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

What's the point of religion?
I've never had religion in my life, it's simply irrelevant here.

Why should I become religious? What will it give to me?

>Which is no surprise because atheism is a Jewish invention to subvert the goyim.
True that. Jews hate Christianity so much they won't even use the + sign in math. Christ is referred to as "He whose name shall be blotted out" in the Torah.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TqrZShndSs

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yds_QCQ3BQ

THE CULT OF SATAN AND ITS DISCIPLES

Disappointing. I stand corrected. There are conservative atheists out there though, i guess not in the number I was hoping. Well Deus Vult none the less...

There is more to reality than this life.
Get curious and look deeply.

viva la france

RELIGION, noun relij'on. [Latin religio, from religo, to bind anew; re and ligo, to bind.

to control... you're not asking yourself the right questions

If you don't accept this two posts you shouldn't be labeling yourself redpill but stupid goy

youtube.com/watch?v=oRA01Fg0WF0

youtube.com/watch?v=FHFf7NIwOHQ

dootsi got fawkin dropped

Put your personal feelings aside you emotional fuck. I consider myself agnostic, but when the time comes you bet your ass id side with christians to remove kike and liberal scum.

Thank you fucking finally

You need to do more soul searching brother, when you see it you'll consider these years wasted.

Context?

Daily reminder that believing in any religion is the most bluepilled normie thing ever and that you're brainwashed by the Jess.

>solely responsible
I'm an atheist who voted for Trump. I also uphold many conservative beliefs. You're a Jewish shill supporting religion of any kind.

>Sup Forums
>Christian

nah, they are just Christian ISIS, muh deus vult/ave maria

really makes Catholics cringe desu

No, it's you who needs to go back.

bible is literally just some jewish lies
you literally can't disprove that

Amen and God bless.

>atheism is a Jewish invention
>Jesus was a jew
Hmmmmmmmm......

How is it that Romans came to worship a religion full of Jews when they were warring with the Jews?

30-50 AD
>the first Christian church
64 AD
>Christianity is a Jewish sect
>Nero blames Christians for Great Roman Fire
>Christians are killed
66-73 AD
>First Roman-Jewish war
>Romans destroy Jerusalem
115-117 AD
>Second Roman-Jewish war
>Jewish rebellions by the exiled throughout the empire
132-136 AD
>Third Roman-Jewish war
>Jews rebel again and Romans destroy Judea for good
313 AD
>Roman Emperor Constantine ends Christian persecution
300-325 AD
>The oldest known first complete Bible - Codex Vaticanus
380 AD
>Emperor Theodosius makes Christianity official religion of Rome
408-410AD
>The end and sack of Rome

So tell me Sup Forums, how did the Romans go from hating the Jews and doing everything in their power to completely erase them from history to worshipping a book based off of Jewish scripture? Was Rome subverted from within?

Islam is our political and religious adversary. So is atheism. However to Islam, Christianity is only a political adversary, and religiously only a competitor.
Shame they don't understand their religion well.

Christ was murdered by the jews, and their rejection of Christ did not end there - they were now forced to uphold the violent conqueror Messiah figure and sperged out their plans on dominating Rome. Christ saved Rome.

Read the protocols. They explain perfectly fine why jews promote Atheism. To make animals out of men. As such, atheists do exactly what jews tell them to with their propaganda. This includes ridicule of Christianity.

>brit flag
your national religion is a sham created by a king who couldn't keep his dick in his pants, got pissed when the pope told him it was a sin, and started his own church

Rome was subverted long before that. You have Cicero and the Republic in Jewish hands.

>religion that worships the jew
Only Judaism and you do that. Modern day murica does it because they are Jewish. Paul banned circumcision for that reason, but nah...

>Rome was subverted long before that. You have Cicero and the Republic in Jewish hands.

How do you figure? Source? Link? Explanation?

>Only Judaism and you do that.

How do I worship a Jew?

If I'm remembering right that sandnigger was blaring islamic music and shouting praise allah while they were praying for the victims of one of the terrorist attacks

Pro Flacco
>“Now let us take a look at the Jews and their mania for gold. You chose this site, [chief prosecutor] Laelius, and the crowd which frequents it, with an eye to this particular accusation, knowing very well that Jews with their large numbers and tendency to act as a clique are valuable supporters to have at any kind of public meeting.

There are more.

Sup Forums is a Christian Atheism board who does not believe that the bible is the literal word of god but believes the ancient wisdom of the bible which has survived thousands of years is undervalued by society at large.

Prove me wrong.

You are projecting.

It still is pretty close to catholicism, just without a pope. And it was created so that the king would control the church, and not some man in Rome

Yes, if we would only worship the jews more vigorously, they would surely stop preying on us. Ok.
Found the kike.

Interesting, got anymore?

Do you agree then that Christianity was a Jewish tool to sew division within?

>tfw overslept and will miss mass

Anyone else in the same position?

>How do I worship a Jew?
You agree and value Talmudic and rabbinical views on Christ, and intend to subvert us to either abandon Christianity or convert to Murican Jew worship.

Besides Judaism, I can't figure out why. Atheists are Jewish drones as well, it was already explained in this thread.

>Do you agree then that Christianity was a Jewish tool to sew division within?
No. Atheism is. Read the protocols.

Christianity is our weapon against the jews.

God is with you, we are those who knock, we nose who we are.

We nose you now.

We nose everything.

It is time to reclaim that which is our birthright, the land of our ancestors, who spend their lives building up from the mud and the dirt.

The monuments we will create will shadow any that have come before, and the children of the world of the future will look back at us and know for sure,

who we have always been all along.

Read the Book of Enoch

Christianity has become a weapon against ourselves if anything else.

It's become subverted to where now we are told by the churches to love and accept gays. It's become subverted to where you are supposed to forgive people for killing and raping you. It's become subverted to where we are supposed to discard our European roots in favor of globalism because "we're all the same" according to the Bible. And it's used to support the evil state of Israel.

Atheists believe in nothing. I'm thinking we ought to pay lip service for our Germanic pagan roots.

Daily reminder that Muslims and Christians are brothers in God.

Deus Vult.

daily reminder that Australians are cunts

>Christianity has become a weapon against ourselves if anything else.
It's a weapon alright. But you advocate a ban on weapons to avoid danger. Fool. We should fight back with the right intent.

>seriously being a fucking christcuck
>implying you're not a race traitor
>"B-but christianity made Europe prosper!"

Yes, because they fucking murdered anyone who was a threat to their absolute power. They also murdered people who practised REAL WHITE religions, and forced them to worship a shitskin from the middle east. A huge part of our authentic European religions an cultures are dead and forever lost because of christianity. Tell me, how are you any different from the SJWs who claim that shitskin and islam is a natural part of the west? If we just let the muslims invade and murder all non-muslims, then they too will be a completely natural part of the west, just like christianity. What we see happening now is EXACTLY the same that happened with Europe and christianity 900 years ago. Christians deserve the rope as much as the SJWs and race traitors.

>"B-but Christianity will protect us from the muslims!!"

Yeah right, many people have fallen for that lie before.

thuleanperspective.com/2014/09/11/the-myth-of-christianity-as-a-wall-against-islam/

Even the edgiest atheist is worth more than a christcuck.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>birth rate 1.3 kids per woman
>retention rate of 30%
>nihilism/hedonism

Now, how will atheism save western civilization again?

Atheists are pretty shit too but I've had more than enough modern Christians tell me that there's nothing wrong with Jews because Jews are God's people and they're pro-Israel

Old school Christians just didn't care they were being hypocritical because they were more tribalistic than anything else. But that changed with the boomer generation who took Christianity and the creation of all men as equals to open our borders for cuckoldry and diversity.

>unironically posting something written by Varg
lmao

the norse religion was nigger in the jungle-tier, christians literally brought you mud-dwelling snoniggers civilization. Have some respect, subhuman.

Amen

Non nobis domine

>unironically watching Varg

How do you like his game?

Daily reminder this is an american board where opinions rule. And no tea drinking limey brit is going to change that. Go back to your ugly chicks, bad teeth and dru humour. Ill continue to not beilive in god and sin everyday with no fears AAAAANND shitpost

Your continent is cursed. You ruined Christendom for democracy and globalization. Although not alone- GB and Revolutionary France were doing it with you.
We got the role of watching it happen (we ourselves are not raped, robbed etc), as God punishes the wicked nations.
Jews drank their own poison plenty.
There will be a new era soon.

Kill your children and wonder why you die..

Isn't finland a proddie nation?

Amen

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

True God Bless you OP.

t. Roman Catholic

Sup Forums is also satire

It is Lutheran and Orthodox. Although latter is numerically low. Historical reasons.

Oh, and we have been cursed with Swedes for a thousand years now.

Poland has a birthrate of 1.3 too, what's up with that?

Communism leaves bitter taste, general hopelessness and they only just banned abortion. It will grow.

Lack of God is what leads to such diseases. Individualism can only go so far. I appreciate that you are on our side, but the more people that openly side with God, the less of a joke people of the faith become.

>Communism
Has been over for a while now.

What about Spain and Portugal? No communism. Fairly religious. Birthrate 1.3

>but the more people that openly side with God, the less of a joke people of the faith become
Depends entirely on the faith.

With that attitude, it won't offer you anything.

>Christian ISIS
It's literally impossible to have an Christian, ISIS equivalent.

I recently did something im not proud of and feel full of sin. How do i repent Sup Forums?

Everything is jewish lies apparently

>It's literally impossible to have an Christian, ISIS equivalent.
Obviously.

>I know nothing about the reformation: the post

You can't subvert the word of god. That is the reason for Protestantism. The pope is a cuck

Deus Vult /brothers/

God wishes to see conservative revolution, under the banner of the Cross

Hold on a sec
>*chomps doritos*
So you're telling me
>*licks fingers*
That Jesus Christ
>*chugs mountain dew*
Was an aryan and stuff?
>*burps*

I know but frog-fag seemed to think otherwise

>Spain, Portugal
>no communism
Do you really believe that? It's not as bad as Sweden, but every democracy votes left. That's the point. That was the reason behind democracy jihad in Europe.

Go to your room, tell God your sin, ask for Repentence.

Then pray, pray, pray some more and swear that you will not succumb to sin again.

>but every democracy votes left

Poland, Hungary votes right. Also France after 2017

>but every democracy votes left. That's the point.
But why would a majority Christian population vote left, user? Also, who's talking about voting? We were talking about birthrates.

Armenia has been christianized before Europe and has a birthrate of 1.6 - why?

He's probably some crusade LARPer that has mistaken Christianiaty for a warrior cult like Islam.

>But why would a majority Christian population vote left, user?
Consensus politics. Right wing kicks them a bit, they vote left.. Spain has a fanatical leftist leftover from civil war. They haven't dealt with the aftershocks.

It's not going to get better with agreements, consensus, EU.