I just watched "American History X" for the first time...

I just watched "American History X" for the first time. Is this really the best the jews could do to make white supremacists feel bad?

I mean for fucks sake moments before Danny turns in his paper about how Niggers aren't so bad after all, he gets blacked.

This may have been the funniest movie I've ever watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1h5t936xV0
youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8
youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY
youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not only you, even leftists have complained for years about how that movie failed because it showed blacks hows they really are

If someone told you this movie demonized whites they didn't see it.

The whole point of the movie is that when violence begets violence there are no innocent parties.

Fuck, I'm going to have to watch it for the first time now.

>The whole point of the movie is that when violence begets violence there are no innocent parties.
That's a Jewish meme though meant to passify whitey

*pacify
Jewsus

the moral of the story is that even if you befriend 1 nigger, all the rest will still murder you for being white.

The dinner scene was pretty great.

I think the message of the movie was that the nature of racism, or rather hatred between the races, runs so deep that any attempts at reconciliation and personal redemption will succumb to sheer violence that it produces.

It's a gay movie, jew made. White people don't go around assaulting people just because of their skin color. All those pics of blacks getting lynched never mention that they were rapists and cold blooded murderers.

b-but white people are just as bad! *angry face*

>THIS MEANS NOT WELCOME!

It was an anti-racism movie, clear as day

From a non-Sup Forums standpoint the ending really didn't make any sense.

The entire movie trying to show Edward Norton changed and so did his brother/cousin/whatever did too only for him to be killed for no reason in the bathroom?

I think Norton was supposed to go back to hating Niggers but the Jews made the director change it.

>danny gets blacked

It makes perfect sense in explaining that niggers gonna nig, no matter how you treat them

The scene where they ran-sack the korean store was such (((bullshit))). No group of whites would ever do such a thing to koreans

Shame (((they))) forced them to change the ending.

Maybe they were filthy commie north koreans :^)

Here
youtu.be/j1h5t936xV0

The only reason to watch that movie is to watch the nigger get curbstomped. Everything after that is liberal indoctrination - Edward Norton being the star should have been your first clue, he only takes "politically correct" roles.

>I didn't understand the movie

The original ending to the movie was supposed to be Edward Norton standing in front of the mirror after his brother gets killed and we see him shaving his head, signifying him going back to his old ways.

But Norton is reportedly a huge drama queen on set and convinced the director to change it.

what's funny about that case you posted: if you read what the police chief said, it was the same narrative ((((they))) tried to use in the recent chicago thing. "we see no evidence here of a racial motivation"

79 cases

many such cases

I recut once so it actually made sense, where Derek curbstomps the guy for killing Danny is the one doing the prison rape, then once he gets out he cusses out his stepdad for being jewish and goes making his city white and pure. Sooo much better.

It's like Memento, its a good movie just edited upside down.

I only ever watch the first half hour.

This is real? Sequels could have been made if not Norton?

Yeah it's real. It's even stated on tvtropes and imdb.

The actual ending depicted Edward Norton's character as returning to his old ways after his brother was killed. So essentially it had an entirely different meaning. Jews ruin everything.

Love that scene, remember telling kids I would do that shit to them if they fucked with me. Edgy as fuck, but good times.

Well there wouldn't have been a sequel, theatrically that would have been the end of it. but it would have been a great ending I think

It's another one that backfires overall since the arguments against other groups happen to be right.

Norton doesn't do sequels

>Last scene
>Dad renounces affirmative action hires in the public sector
>Implying thats why he became Neo-Nazi
And goyraped.

Kike propoganda. Bravely portrayed niggers tho and curbstomp was 10/10

I was baffled a movie that was supposed to be the definitive anti-racism movie would have the gall to feature not one, but two magical negro characters. It also never refutes Derek's points he makes in dialog, instead relying on a lazy guilt by association to "prove" that the things he thinks are wrong.

First time watching it
>when they treat Danny's racism like a fucking mental illness
kek

This. Asians hate niggers as much as those skinheads do.

Yeah this movie pulls a sly little trick and has their characters say something completely reasonable, and then has the character who said it do something offensive or violent afterwords to discredit their original point by association.

>Dad: Why should my fire department hire a black guy who is less qualified than a white guy? How is that fair? If lived depend on us we should be hiring the best
>It's NIGGER SHIT

>The dinner scene where Derek verbally owns his sister who was boo-hooing about Rodney King and then immediately chimps out and force feeds her meat

The director, surprisingly, wanted to have the film end with the sound of clippers and finally showing Derek with a shaved head looking in the mirror. Norton is the one that pushed the PC ending.

The director tried to have his name removed from all publicity and the credits afterwards. Maybe it was just a Jew trick to show that all whites are Nazis at heart?

youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8

The original ending had Norton's character becoming a skinhead again.

This post is right in that it was the intention.

Jews complained it promoted racism and put any blame at all on blacks so it was cut.
Google it it's on IMDB.

Weirdly enough the movie was directed by a Jew who looks like happy merchant's doppelganger.

Not really weird. The whole movie makes a caricature of it all

This pro-korean meme is fucking bullshit. Koreans are fucking subhuman garbage. They come here and then fuck up our neighborhoods and cheat in school then act like they are better than us. Koreans are literally the most arrogant and aggressive group of people I have ever encountered despite the fact that their culture and society has never achieved anything even remotely significant

The Believer is better in ever way. Pretty red pilled at times even though it was directed by a Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY

He literally got kicked out of Holywood because of it, maybe he was one of the good Shlomos

>directed by a Jew
All of these movies are directed by Jews.

Lol since when have asians really done serious harm as a race in America

>passify

Trump voters confirmed uneducated fat cucks.

Stay woke my friend. Spread the word

The speech Norton's character gives in front of the grocery store before they vandalize it sounded like perfectly reasonable Trumpian conservative positions. It's kind of hilarious seeing this basic bitch shit portrayed as Nazi rhetoric.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

One of Ryan Gosling's breakout dramatic films has him playing a Skinhead who's a crypto-jew.

On the one hand the film has a picture perfect rant about the "jew" - the internationalist nation destroying anti-Christian vagrant who wanders the globe ruining every nation he touches (unlike the secular Israeli whose faith is in his soil)

On the other the director and writer were Jews.

That's the whole point of the propaganda though. It's to associate reasonable conservative opinions with Nazis.

Yes, that's what I figured. Ridiculous.

Who can Trump's law and order campaign can be considered racist? USA is cucked by legal immigration anyway

It was an anti-racism movie generally, and people get really confused because it protrays Blacks as degenerate racists and they're not sure what to make of it because Black people are never degenerate racists.

They also ruined the ending as people said.

The point of the movie isn't to demonize Nazis, which is largely why it's successful, but to protray racial violence as largely senseless.

Pay debts

HOW OLD WAS DEREK? I'M GUESSING AROUND 30?

What was the intended ending? How was it meant to end before getting cut?

>Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

too woke for germany

norton going back being a nazi or something iirc

See Also Pic related was better in many aspects than American History X. Prove me wrong. I haven't watched The Believer yet but I will eventually.

>that bullshit at the end
>Dad makes perfectly good point
>ends his speech calling it all "nigger bullshit"
Nice job schlomo

One of the things I took from this film is that as seen at the end, even when someone tries to change their ways their past can still come back to haunt them again.

You realize the niglet shot Danny because Danny stood up to the bully that was beating up that white kid, right?

Irrelevant, whether Danny did god or bad, Derek's past still came back to haunt him.

Its almost as if the director is a white nationalist himself but then put that line just to mask it
In the end little brother gets offed by a nig validating his beliefs, the original ending showed him shaving his head back to his former self but the jews didn't let that pass
Director is definitely redpilled

Dereks past had literally nothing to do with Danny's death.

Isn't there an alternate ending where he remains a skin head?

It promotes the white nazi myth.

So I guess Derek's influence and the love he had for his younger brother had nothing to do with Danny becoming compelled to go down the same path as his brother did?

>I mean for fucks sake moments before Danny turns in his paper about how Niggers aren't so bad after all, he gets blacked.

It's about the cycle of violence, how ignorance breeds ignorance and how you can't escape your past. You must be a stupid person.

See >the original ending showed him shaving his head back to his former self but the jews didn't let that pass

Danny didn't die because he was a racist. Danny died because he stood up to a bully.

The gook was hiring illegal mexicans in a once american owned store where derek and several others had worked as kids, idiot. Watch the movie.

Danny died because niggers

In the story line they only made the bullies blacks to make it racist/racial.

The black bully still knew that Danny was a white supremacist and that probably caused him to wrongly justify him shooting someone who stood up for the white kid that the black bully was bullying.

Danny's decision to defend a fellow white was motivated by his white supremacist beliefs fom his brother Derek and that therefore indirectly led to his shit death at the hands of the black bully.

What I learned from this movie is that niggers deserve the hate, but basing your life on it is a waste of time and makes your life worthless. Don't intentionally ruin your own happiness by going out of your way to hate stuff. You know, like going on Sup Forums

You're projecting a lot of stuff into this mang