Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/trump-cabinet-picks-inauguration.html
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reply to this post and OP dies tonight

>77
hey kek

Giving niggers and other muds a large portion of my pay check isn't really my economic interests, m8.

What about Reagan?

Rural retards with 0 understanding of economics placed an openly xenophobic and racist person in charge of your country. Don't blame all americans, the majority voted for prosperity and progress, not for the orange racit clown.

Because the economy is downstream from culture.

>obama fixed the economy
that nigger didnt do shit.

hillary should have won in 2008 and you know it.

Thanks, Kek.

Alright can someone post how they fixed the economy because the 2008 recession was Bill Clintons fault. Nafta was also signed by Bill. So how did economy get fixed?

muh globalism, muh bend over trade deals, muh free shit for all, muh c'mon over mexicans, muh cool clock ahmed scholarship.... yup, Obama saved us money!

>adding 9 trillion in debt is fixing the economy

How is it retards STILL post shit from Occupy Democrats for reasons other then to mock Omar and his brother's stupidity?

>implying trump has anything to do with the bush family

KEK I LOVE YOU GIVE ME PEE PEE POO POO

done and done.

If my digits, OP becomes a sacrificial virgin for the sand nigger martyrs in Hell.

>Implying he won't carry out the exact same fiscal strategy

sure, totally, yepperoo
ya totally ignited my cerebral cortex with that one

If Obama fixed the economy, then why did the rust belt revolt?

more like dems broke the economy and the repercussions only became evident once they were out of office

Actually... the 2008 Recession was a combination of Clinton's policies, Bush the second's policies, a media that encouraged greed and materialism in the middle class, greedy bankers, greedy corporate types plotting a huge wealth transfer, etc.

The economy got better under Bush I. The savings and loan crisis (which wasn't exactly "breaking the economy" and was nowhere near the debacle that the 2008 recession was) started in 1987. Bush Sr. took office in 1989. The economy was great in the 90s, and that started under Bush I (Clinton took office in 1993). Not saying Bush I was great, he was bad for other reasons.

And let's get something straight. Obama DID NOT fix the economy. The Dow Jones Industrial Average means jack shit for your average worker or small business owner. The DJIA is higher now than it was in 2007, but guess what? The average American is still poorer than they were ten years ago. The rich got richer under Obama, but nothing really changed for the average Joe. Sure, fewer people wound up homeless and living in tents than in 2008-2010, but people now work longer hours for shittier pay, business is much more regulated (I live in a very blue state and every small business owner I know voted for Trump) and benefits packages are becoming a thing of the past.

ok

>Liberals and their revisionist history
>implying Clinton's housing bill didn't destroy our economy

Liberals love saying the "Clinton" years were so great, then say Obama inherited a mess. You can't have it both ways. Either a president is responsible for the current status of the economy or the previous president was.

If you think Obama inherited a mess, then Clinton inherited Bush Sr's great economic situation along with the dot com boom.

If you say Clinton was responsible for the years he was president, then Obama is responsible for his years in office.

The fact is, Clinton destroyed the economy with his Housing Bill and NAFTA. 9-11 was planned under Clinton's watch after he bombed the middle east and east Europe. Obama shit on our economy with Obamacare which forced employers to pay for healthcare and increased regulations. So many companies only hire part time now thanks to Obamacare.

I'm in

he was right, Jeb couldn't, But Trump certainly can, and did.

rly maek u think

Fine, and checked.

As a young healthy person who pays the price, Obamacare isn't even that bad. Clinton was a great president and NAFTA is only bad to isolationist crack pots and middle aged men that lost their shitty dying manufacturing job.

>Fixed

Stopped reading there

ok

When Trump inevitably proves his incompetence and his administration is wrought with scandals and fuck-ups, these alt-right loons supporting him will scatter

nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/trump-cabinet-picks-inauguration.html

"In all, Mr. Trump has named only 29 of his 660 executive department appointments, according to the Partnership for Public Service, which has been tracking the process. "

>loons
Baby boomer detected.

what anime is this?

wew, fuck you OP

>clinton fixed the economy
>literally he caused one of the biggest crisis which affected whole world
lmao

It takes about a presidential term for the economy to reflect a presidents actions

OP post a picture of your economics degree

Post the original next time faggot.

checked

DO IT FOR THE DIGITS

make it so, kek.

Good post my friend

top kek

>Democrat president passes bill that ends up costing American jobs
>Democrat cuck praises said president and says those jobs were shitty.
>Republican president passes bills that lose jobs.
>Democrat cuck screams about how horrible said president was.

This is (you)

kill him, kill yourself

>obama
>fixing the economy
are you kidding me?

in for a kek, in for a kill

i fucking love shädbase

It's human nature to want war and to be prejudice. That goes for niggers and wiggers.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama created so many low wage jobs and nepotism driven government contracts...
T-this is lies!
Obama is a GOD!

>poverty at record levels after obama
>fixed

obama did one of the worst things you can do as a president, he bailed out both banks AND companies.
Oh yeah.. great fucking example to set.Just get so bloated and greedy you do can become immune to bankruptcy

>quartic palindrome

I'll allow it.

You really need to check your sources. The US unemployment rate at its highest was 10% under Obama. 10% of the US population during that time was 309 million. 309 million x 10% = 30.9 million.

Let's go

Kek confirmed for short stack furry lover

praise kek

Republicans win because they're socially conservative. Backwoods hicks vote against Islam and the gays, when really they're voting for tax cuts for billionaires and less money for their communities.

None of these made America great again, but Trump will.

rare

You right-wingers fucking love those pictures to re-post don't you? If it was a fact, it'd be an article. But someone made these pictures for illiterates on facebook, for grandmas and insecure little redneck nazis to share.

Feels good to be "edgy", huh? Your dumbshit attitude is now mainstream with Trump.

Praise kek, for his will is death to OP

retiring boomers

wtf, I hate Pakis now

Unemployment rates are manipulated in most of the countries (by deletion of people registered as unemployed), because it is still viewed as a reliable statistic.
So in the recent years the best number to look at is how many people are actually working.

KEK WILLS IT

Fake news.

Saged.

I get banned for a political thread about Tomi Lahren, the fucking mods better not allow this fake ass shit.

Millenials and Gen X outnumber Boomers so that falls short. Not to mention that Labor Force Participation of those over 54 is higher than it has ever been which further destroys the argument that it's due to retiring Boomers. It's likely due to increased automation and outsourcing.

Please, God.

It's not edgy when we're the establishment, enjoy that cucking.

Death

roll

based

Noice

You don't understand how unemployment works.

PRAISE KEK

Oh so what are the Democrats voting for? Keeping the welfare brats on welfare because they can't get a full time job? Every Democratic president and candidate in the last 40 years being bought and paid for by every major bank in the country? Yeah sure you're great and all that.

OP is already dead above the neck

Checked
And true.

Pls kill him

DID THEY?

Bureau of Labor statistics
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000

eat shit retard

> own economic interests
your a dorable

(you)

Speaking of economics

Can anyone name a single product that got cheaper when production went overseas?

Bye bye faggot

whoa whoa whoa, let's not get too serious on the Americans left the job force meme here, I'm sure a bunch of those people are illegal immigrants that were never working to begin with :)