Really stimulates those neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/nbc-fire-katie-rich-from-snl-nbc
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-warns-supporters-may-riot-fears-violence-escalate-n540516
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really activates those almonds

I dont remember Trump supporters rioting and breaking windows, flipping cars, lighting fires

Really bolsters those brazil nuts

Really churns up those cashews

My grey matter is boiling!

really fiddles the ol' jiddle

>they're mean to me, so I can punch them

The first one is the result of the 2nd.

it didn't happend because we, the antifa held them in check.

>don't be mad when you lose, silly drumpfkins ;^)
>we're not the evil violent racists here
>DEMOCRACY DIDN'T GO HOW I WANTED? FUCK WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really makes my kettle whistle.

Really diagonalizes those deku seeds

no one is even talking about that shit lmfao

what a shitty strawman

>we, the antifa
neck yourself

*tips trashcan*

this liberal logic, everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if Trump had lost you would definitely be seeing some right wing spergs chimp out right now.

>we, the antifa
kys, cuck

>Sup Forums is one person

I don't give a fuck about Richard Spencer
Never have, never will
don't care how many times he gets punched because at the end of the day Trump is in office

Last i checked, we were all laughing at Spencer for getting punched in the face. Try a bit harder next time.

What the hell is the deal with Poland anyway? Aren't they one of the only EU countries that hates muslims? Why do they act like total globalist cumguzzlers these days?

The fact that someone actually felt it was worth their time to draw this is kind of pathetic.

>because we, the antifa held them in check.
No it didn't happen because were not subhuman niggers who think it's ok to destroy public and private property because things didn't go our way.
>but m-muh sports riots
Nothing to to with Trump ssupporters or right wing people.

>we're victims

nobody gives a shit about spencer

The only checks you right bounce, nigger.

responding to verbal aggression with physical aggression means you lose the moral high-ground, end of story

>waaah, make the bad words stop!
>punching people is okay as long as they don't share your opinions!

Richard Spencer isn't white ,he is a kike, look at that nose and jewy hair, he isn't white.

every known political option does exactly this

nobody gives a fuck about forced meme spencer

we just hate antifa

Honestly they could murder spencer for all i care he is a fraud cashing in on autism

absolute weak cunt

>all these defensive posts
>all these actual replies

when will reddit leave?

I thought Poland was supposed to be shoahing you cucks atm, what gives?

Really engages those enchiladas

test

(you)

Sup Forums has always been, always is, and always will be one (1) single solitary unary person

>within walking distance of two different synagogues
That- that can't be right, this has to at least partially falsified.

The difference is the NAP you KEK

maybe the Nazis are right

>replying to this means you're from reddit

bet I've been here longer than you

Because you're talking to an american using a proxy.

I'm happy that Richard Spencer got punched, I'm glad to see the internet alt right stuff is dying, the people who assault Trump supporters should face charges, and I'm still happy I voted Trump and think he's doing great!

Nazis are scum and I don't really have any sympathy for them.

The left was chimping out before Clinton lost.

That is literally the "he may have raped her, but she was dressed up all slutty" argument.

>change.org/p/nbc-fire-katie-rich-from-snl-nbc

no one cares about spencer and the only event they blocked was the politically neutral inauguration

until proven otherwise it is clear the nuleft are the lesser of peoples

nobody actually cares about spencer. ive never heard of him until today

when you really think about it sending mean tweets is practically the same as assault and vandalism

and it would have been well-deserved. Nothing short of civil war would suffice if Clinton would have won.

> be me
> MAGA
> see Spencer get punched, dont act like a faggot victim
> went home, lubed guns
> excited for RaHoWa

because Poland likes to shitpost harder than the leaf if it feels like it

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-warns-supporters-may-riot-fears-violence-escalate-n540516

>One man was shot near an ongoing protest at the University of Washington campus on Friday night. A suspect in the case was arrested early Saturday morning, and later released by UW police.

Too bad for your knife-wielding buddy, antifag. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Why do we even bother to argue anymore?

If anyone actually reacted like panel B, I want them right the fuck out of my movement, and off my god damned Singhalese woodworking board.

Spencer was a fucking idiot for taking the interview while he didn't have a good man to watch his back. We HAVE to stop doing this shit. I see too many fashy goys getting ambushed like this. Did we forget that we are supposed to be a mighty bundle of sticks?

>anyone unironically liking spencer in the year 2015+3-1 that isnt reddit

wew lad

People without jobs have more free time: More at 11

>comparing patriots taking arms to take down the women who'd end the country, if not the world
>to commies crying, screaming and chimping out when a true American leader takes his rightful place as the President
Man, you leafs really are a disgrace.

It's useful to convert people though.

Brevity is the soul of wit, lefty scumbag.

>Implying anyone gives a fuck what happens to Bush-plant Spencer.

>Women

>we the antifa
I could literally take 3-5 shit eating cuck antifas

OP's pic but with antifa after they get slapped
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

really rustles a bustle in my hustle muscle

guaranteed replies

>five times larger than Trump's
By that I'm sure they mean the fat hambeast woobling around D.C

What are you talking about? They were rioting all summer.

>21st century
>Musket

wew lad

Well OP successfuly waste your time I see. ;^)

>They were rioting all summer.
lol

que?

>1 dildo has been deposited into your anus

Getting ambushed is beneficial thou, it is hard evidence that these are not peaceful protests and instead a riot, and can also be used against our enemy.

>trolling people is asking for violence

this is what liberals actually believe

Someone should photoshop this into a black person and make it about Dylan Roof.

kek

>pol
>Giving a shit about Richard Spencer

Guess again faggot.

So now you shills are going to deny the fact that Trump supporters were rioting all summer leading up to the election? You guys are too fucking much.

A man is punched when discussing pepe. By a man who is literally a scat cuckhold. And nobody says that this is pepe's will of maximising the dankest of meme magic.

really oys those veys

Left does everything on the left.

WE ARE ANTIFA
WE ARE LEGON

People need to start yanking off whatever those crybaby fascists have covering their faces when they get to close to cameras. when

Hold the fucking phone. Have we even used physical aggression a single time yet, anywhere?
Please link to one video where any of us were remotely as violent as the guy who threw this punch.
>inb4 /k/ bro, firing in self-defense last year at the Justice for Jamiroquai BLM domestic terrorist gathering doesn't count

poo poo pee pee

I'm not a Spencer fan, but we never went around sucker punching random people let alone celebrated such a behavior.

we need to take our inspiration from their best friends south of the border and start removing their faces altogether

Has Sup Forums actually listened to any of Spencers talks, interviews, etc?

really don't get why everyone hates him aside from the 2 tweets about fags and his pretty boy look

how else do you expect pro-white views to be normalized?

This. The left thinks disagreements are violence and thus physical violence is tit for tat.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/

Antifa are ALWAYS the instigators.

>Be Antifa
>Attack random guy
>turns out he has a CCW
>Antifa fag gets shot
>shooter claims self defense
>judge lets shooter go

kek

No, excessive violence only proves their point. Them enacting violence on innocent people proves ours, let them throw a tantrum and just walk away if confronted and let the cops handle it, it will influence many more people to switch sides.