"Trump, Trump, trump, trumpity trump trump trump."

>"Trump, Trump, trump, trumpity trump trump trump."
>(applause light) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Outside the NY/LA coastal SJW/democrap/liberal hugbox, who the fuck watches this shit and finds it funny? Middle America is totally alienated by these fucking elitists, and even an average lib won't find this shit funny when it's nothing but "Trump sucks!".

It's mindblowing to see what late night TV has degenerated to for someone who can remember when monologues actually had non political jokes.

no one watches it except fags

>Why does someone like things I don't like? Don't insult my God emperor, it hurts my feefees :(

colbert is probably the worst most leftyscum show on air

i actually watched it before the election he had diverse topics and you could ignore the 10% bias for the humor. In the election and after this changed completely now its all about shitting on trump and 90% bias :| And its not only him same with current year and obongov2. They are still pissed lol

You don't do American TV, do you? These are ostensibly comedy shows, but there is literally nothing but shrill leftwing political crap. That's not funny for anyone but, for example, a bitter old inner cadre lesbian Hillary supporter.

SNL is stunningly one sided and harping too.

So? If people like it then why shouldn't it exist? Why are you so anti-American freedom?
Freedom means people who disagree with you are also allowed to speak and show their opinions in TV. Don't like it? Move to totalitarian country so you can have your hugbox.

SNL hasn't been funny in over 20 years though. Just like The Simpsons I'm surprised it's still on the air when no one I know still watches it. Makes me miss MadTV all the more.

i can at least stand the dude. he may shit on trump a lot but he's had good shit to say in the past.
in my opinion the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel shit tier host is pic related
fuck that limey cunt

If the corporation's that produce these shows were concerned about profits, why are they so politically one sided? Why is okay to alienate half the country? If this shit was kept in the blue states it would make sense, but it is broadcasted nationally for some reason.

Unfortunately for the next few days, it's gonna be nothing but political slander.

>No one I know watches SNL
Thanks for confirming your echo chamber.

Because the left is wealthier than the white trash red. They don't care because you're going to change the channel to Fox news anyway and can't even afford anything the advertisers try to sell.

>But muh Republican business owner
Trump promised you fuckers jobs because you can't even pay for decent healthcare.

Disregard this cuck, most likely a proxy or someone who watches Putous.

because liberals eat this shit up more than the other side. They'll feel like they "fought the good fight" when they see a SNL skit or a Trump joke at a standup. They never go out and protest unless they're paid to.

Cucks stuck in their echo chamber

Is he supposed to be a comedian? I've never laughed because of him.

it IS funny
you only don't like it because they're lauhing at the wrong things

i don't agree with most of what's said on these colberts, daily stewarts, john olivers, samantha bees, and rt's redacted tonights but it doesn't get in the way of having a good laugh

Needs to go back to Comedy Central desu

Years*

>FAKE POST
Fuck off, accept the truth bitch boi

Trumpkin get triggered just as easily as Shillary supporters.

They won't vote either. 2018 midterms are ours.

Yeah my question is from a business sense, who the fuck do they think their audience is? Like instead of just being apolitical and talking about other stuff they have to make it political way more. And they only ever do this shit when there is a Republican in the Oval Office. So it proves it's not even their normal selves, just that they're getting marching orders from whoever opposes republicans or thinks they do.

Which again, goes back to the whole point of wondering why they can't just NOT do that and make a show that's about entertaining audiences of all kind. Not just ones that subscribe to the same culture you do.

yeah I agree, I am a total california lib and think Colbert is pushing it. Leno would never have gone overboard on Trump ridicule like Colbert. I wonder if NBC ratings are taking a hit in flyoverland.

Keep in mind this dude is literally a Clinton Foundation mouthpiece

Imaiseppas lerssiƤ kusihuuli.

> tfw plebs are raiding our boards with butthurt gusto

What will happen to him now that the Clinton Foundation is shutting down?

I seriously am waiting for the first bold jew to try and make MOUNTAINS of shekels off of feeding media to the right-side of the spectrum.

What are Colbert's ratings vs, say, The Grand Tour?

> Move to totalitarian country so you can have your hugbox.

Whose hugbox is it when you flip through the channels and it's the same exact shit with every single different comedian? They have a right to say what they want, sure, but that doesn't make it right to use an entertainment platform to try and influence people politically. AND I HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO PUT UP WITH IT AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT.

Also it implies that someone is buying them off or giving marching orders. They have a bunch of topics to talk about but they keep choosing to let everyone know that our current leader is someone they don't like. It feels like brainwashing.

>

Its called Fox News and ClearChannel AM radio, 100% fact-free right wing spin 24/7

Auctioned off to some other globalist power player.

He's the worst because he uses propaganda tactics while acting above the fray.

Let me say that again. HE USES KNOWN PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUES.

Nah I think what that other user means is not just "news" media. Someone can make bank being a more right-wing version of these late night comedian guys. That doesn't even mean making everything about politics too, but just not falling in line with the rest of them with them same politically correct culture. So they'd be free to make jokes and have fun in a different way.

Like Sup Forums.

Posted too soon.

And that is why they lost for the most part. The media made voters complacent in not going out to vote, while you couldn't keep Trump voters from voting. The media control is literally their worst enemy. All it takes for R-dominated office is Cuck-O-me Central comedians, tv talk show hosts, & the cast of SNL to keep their asses at home. City cucks only live to consume and never contribute.

All these jokers had to do is just give the left a taste of the ridicule they heap on the right and I'd be happy.

But they can't. Sometimes I don't think these writers and hosts could articulate a conservative opinion without straw manning it.

They do it because idiots like you tune in to get angry and yell at your TV screen. Nowadays the media can directly measure who's watching what, just like websites count hits and store IP addresses.

Good Question. Who the fuck watches those unfunny toads.

>America is alienated by these elitists

In what country is nearly half of the population elitists?

>They'll feel like they "fought the good fight"
Says the frogposter.
Praised kek today yet?

Why would a corporation still fucking fund something that made them no money?

Their ratings are all tanking so they are becoming increasingly bitter. It's far easier to double down than admit fault

If you think it will make money then go earn these "millions". If there's such a big audience and profit to be made, the TV execs should be fighting to get you on board because once you get the data it should be obvious.

Companies don't give half a shit about ratings after primetime.

Tired ass pic related. Poorfags vote Democrat, that's how they get their gibs. Why is this hard to understand?

You know that does make me wonder. What is more popular with comedy nowadays? Political humor or stand up everyday life comedy? Lately it is more political because of the election but I wonder in a few months what all the jokes will be.

I know you're from a shithole and probably have fetal alcohol syndrome, but we won, unlike the retarded liberals that forgot to show up in Michigan.

Ask that nigger whose show only got cancelled after being the worst performing program in its timeslot for a full year.

Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace was performing extremely well for a 15 minute show in its first season. It beat Tim and Eric's original numbers, yet it got cancelled because they weren't liberal enough for execs to handle.

Contrary to your narrow worldview, people run corporations and those people might spite their own profits if it means enforcing their views on others.

Yeah that's what I'm saying too. I wouldn't mind it so much if the comedians poked fun at everyone equally like they usually do.

>They do it because idiots like you tune in to get angry and yell at your TV screen.

>Implying I even have fucking cable or a TV.

I literally don't. Don't make this personal faggot. Also that "MAKE THEM MAD FOR SALES" tatic doesn't fucking work. Look at Marvel, it backfired hard on them and they're just now realizing it.

We fought with memes, & considering the outcome of it all, it was worth it. What other election has a candidate shouting about racist Internet Cartoons Frogs and calling the moon racist? She made herself look like a god damn fool despite having the MSM backing her and the best campaign team that could've atleast warned her to not acknowledge Pepe/Alex Jones. She looks like god damn Gollum.

They don't watch it for comedy they watch it to have their opinions dictated to them.

>people run corporations and those people might spite their own profits if it means enforcing their views on others.

Yeah if the current cultural landscape taught me anything is that you can't expect people to be rational. There is no homo economus either. Man doesn't act rational economically/financially a lot of the times either, just usually. Human's will sacrifice for their believes and to fit in with their groups.

All these shows have writers and staff who all probably only socialize with a left-leaning group, only get their information and ideas from these people and so they think the world thinks like them and they just spew what flies in their own personal circles.

So you're right, I was just saying I fully expect people too make stupid business decisions if it makes them feel better about their """political""" opinions. Aka they feel like they're conforming to the right groupthink.

I used to think this fag was funny when I was growing up

And what people don't get is how powerful words and images together, and images in general are to the human mind. Sup Forums's memes act like ripples. We make this stuff and post it and then faggots post it elsewhere and other people on other social sites see it and it makes it way off the Internet NOW since everyone's on it.

So we did fight the good fight in a way. The battle of ideas.

He was. Ironically for his right wing persona. He's tanking now because leftists hate seeing themselves in a mirror.

Yeah it turns out people actually liked him taking the piss out of Democrats even if it's doing in a controlled opposition kind of way.

The minute he started writing his own shit it went downhill. And it surprised everyone by how unsurprising that was.

SNL barely even touched obama, but it was savage tier on the Clintons, esp. Hillary back in the day

I want to decapitate stephen colbert with a pocket knife

This disturbs me

Rebuttal free monologue
I have zero respect for that shit

I spend a lot of time around unpillable idiots, and I assure you, they laugh loudly and it is not ironic

In other words, they recognize that a lot of what they're hearing isn't accurate, but they don't care, and will never start caring at any point.

The difference is not strictly stupidity, it's pure apathy, originating from the belief that they can't change anything, and don't want to. It's just humor at the expense of their masters.

>It's mindblowing to see what late night TV has degenerated to for someone who can remember when monologues actually had non political jokes.
You're not fooling anyone you know.

Isn't one tactic the stupid faces he's making as soon as it cuts back to him from a clip?

>"Cuck, cuck, cuck, cuckity cuck cuck cuck."
>(applause light) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Outside the Sup Forums/reddit/stormfront/alt right hugbox, who the fuck reads this shit and finds it funny?

You want to cite an example of some media Sup Forums consumes that does this?