WHY ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS SO COWARD AND SUBMISSIVE?

You guys talk a big game online about Right Wing Death Squads and killing degenerates but I never see shit from you. This inauguration proved that far-righters are mostly cowards who want the police to do the dirty job for you. You complain about cuckservatives but while Richard Spencer ran away LIKE A BITCH after a single sucker punch, Gavin McInnes is way more MAN than any of you and started wailing on antifa after being provoked:

youtube.com/watch?v=02dlJ7S8Ggg

When the fuck are you Adolf-niggers gonna start fighting back? Online you guys always sound tough as fuck but IRL the only right-wingers I see standing their ground are people like Gavin, the Infowars Gentleman who punched that antifa cunt and this dude :

youtube.com/watch?v=zr93I0y_Dho&lc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I
youtube.com/watch?v=h5j2i8L8ExA
youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I
youtu.be/0oG2yi1tm8g?t=1m13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean butthurt? You're a leftist? Because if you are, you guys won. You guys proved you're ready for action.

>Right Wing Death Squads and killing degenerates

we've warned you with our LARPing memes. Sup Forums is a board of peace. we're having fun shitposting.

Kinda agree with OP here. Good thing the Big Daddy government is here for the "right-wingers" otherwise they'd let themselves get stabbed or shot because "if you kill your enemy they win".

Don't they teach you self-defense in the US? Why didn't Spencer carry a handgun and kill the antifa in sd? Oh wait, it's the cucked state DC full of niggers and libtard.

Trump will do nothing for you, he's just a regular republican president. Society will keep spiralling down unless all our enemies, the communists/antifas/liberals are permanently removed.

The police seemed to be containing the leftist scum just fine

Bro, we don't need to. The moment the right starts fighting back the MSM is going to be all over it.
This convinces the center-leftwing people to join us. These protests actually redpilled my parents. Let them destroy themselves

>France
>Talking about offensive warfare

Your country's existence is literally proof that you can be a massive faggot, get crushed over and over again and still continue to exist.

>checks flag
Kys nigger.

What are you talking about lefties have always been the most violent group in america.

>Not knowing the police are right wing death squads.

>t. Alberto Barbosa
Hello shitskin.. PAY DENBTS

>"hurr at least the hole isn't on our side of the boat"
Shut the fuck up.

The US can still be saved because they have guns, that's why I'm giving you this advice. Fight back now or you'll lose soon because everyone is your enemy: the State, the women, the liberals and the minorities.

>The women.
>White women voted Trump.

I don't think Trump is going to do any serious damage to the Left. I think it will empower the Left, actually.

Now the Left is going to start talking about the importance of free speech, right to protest and armed revolution and that will attract thousands upon thousands of young kids (including white males) who haven't lived through the Obama years.

Remember that pic with the strong Muslim man and the effeminate Liberal man and the question "Who will the woman follow? Who will the child look up to?". It's the same here. It's hypocritical as fuck that you guys will keep with the smug and the online tough guy shit but it's making you guys look absolutely ridiculous.

>Right Wing Death Squad
>he doesn't about the Right Wing Safety Squads
I bet you're living in a house in violation of fire safety regulations.

Only half of them, Americans are still bound to get outbred very soon.

>60something% of whites

Stop trying to argue with me and realize the truth, it's a warning that if you let things flow, like WE DID, you will lose.

it always like this. the left loves it when they get to protest random shit. you're going to see this a lot over the next 4 years.

HAHA
A CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEY

>no reply

You faggots are pathetic.

The left-wing said you guys were all cowards but I refused to believe. Now that Trump, your guy, is in power, you STILL HIDE? YOU STILL RUN AWAY LIKE BITCHES?

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

They're dumb intellectual memers

THEY SHOULDN'T BE, YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!

THEY SHOULD FEAR THE RIGHT BUT THE RIGHT IS MOSTLY FUCKING COWARDS!!!

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ALL ARMED TO THE TEETH AND CRAZY 2ND AMMENDMENT MOTHERFUCKERS BUT TURNS OUT YOU'RE ALL PUSSIES IRL!!!

I'M STARTING TO THINK THE WHOLE "WE CAN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE OBAMA ;___;" WAS AN EXCUSE! YOU FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Sorry. The sad truth is that most right-wingers were at work, caring for their families, or otherwise occupied with general fulfillment of life and were unable to find the time to meet you on the battlefield.

I know you think that 4 credit hours per week is a stressful amount of work, but truthfully its not compared to raising children and running businesses. I would have thought that proletariat warriors like yourselves would have more sympathy for the working class, but you insist on ridiculing them. It is very problematic and bourgeoisie.

sorry, bro. we're not the Nazis you're looking for.

How the fuck do you let your ass get into such a state that even the fat is visible?

1. Normies despise political violence. Maintaining your cool while some smelly 22-year chimps out on you for no reason is the best way to win converts.

2. What will hurt a left-wing thug more: flailing at them with a haymaker, or filing a police report and doxxing them? Exactly.

Learn to 4D chess m8.

Honesty I don't care about these leftist faggots. I went to that inauguration and expected to fight but got nothing.

>opponents dont even care to leave their basements
>still lose the battle

how does it feel to be such a failure of nature?

Once you get violent your movement loses all credibility

It's best to let people come to us by allowing lefties to fuck up their own movements

Because the right is better than that and Those protest pose no real threat. Am I supposed to be afraid of kids knocking over garbage cans and throwing rocks at windows? All it does is secure a second term for trump and further dissolves the Democratic Party.

You have to understand OP, North America is full of big boy countries, not at all like a tiny turdlet like Portugal. Travel is time consuming and expensive over here.

also,

> Achieve all goals
> Fly over to shithole city to get into playground fights with manlet plebs

why?

>The moment the right starts fighting back the MSM is going to be all over it.

THEY ALREADY ARE, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE NOTHING!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'VE SEEN HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS OF ANTIFAS SUCKER PUNCHING TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND GUESS WHAT FUCKING VIDEO I SAW IN PORTUGUESE NEWS????

THE FUCKING INFOWARS GUY PUNCHING AN ANTIFA CUNT AFTER SHE SPAT ON HIM!!!

YOU WON'T WIN IF YOU KEEP PLAYING THE PR!!! THEY FUCKING HATE YOU!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

See? Now the Left is making fun of us and what can I say? They're fucking right. They absolutely proved their point. Racists can talk a big game online but on the streets they get dealt with. That's what THE WHOLE WORLD saw yesterday.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, Alberto. No one listens to violent chimp outs anyways.

Violence is wrong

Technically, righties can say all the shit they want, but not causing violence is actually a good thing. Real party of peace right here.

what, like we don't realize our lack of irl organization?

How are we "not winning"? We have the presidency, the legislative branch, and the Supreme Court. And we're enacting policy.

Let the left burn trash cans, we're too busy running the American government.

I bet you're Indian, because that was dumb.

1 I don't want to go to jail. despite what you may think, gunning down a crowd of people is still considered bad in this country
2 the media is against us. That plays a much larger role than you think. When the people who run the news tell everyone in the country your evil, it gets hard to organize and gather support. Personally, I think anyone involved in the msm, and I mean EVERYONE, needs to be put on their knees at the edge of a cliff and shot in the back of the head, then given a little push.
3. It's not the right time yet. More blood sacrifice from our side is required to push normal people over the edge, and when the media downplays everything that might do it it gets difficult.

Again,

> Achieve all goals
> fly to shithole city get into playground fights with manlet plebs

Why?

Yer just angry no one cares about Spencer getting punched in the face.

lefties want open boarders, no guns, and safe spaces but fight when they lose an arguement or lose to an election. aka assblasted enough to fight.

righties dont, there for we pay for a military filled with righties and breeds righties into our society to do the fighting for us when we are unable to show up.

fuck it im drunk. heres a YOU

...and technically isn't violence towards people because their views are different actually more bigoted than just saying bigoted things? Hmmm...

That would require going out of my way for nothing more than dicking around. I can do that at home without having to drive to a city, pay for parking, and possibly get arrested.
I'm no longer a self employed house call taking pharmacist so that's not going to happen.

Spencer is a fucking idiot who is already dumping on Trump because of incredibly specious reasons. He's almost certainly a plant someone is trying to use to more effectively attack the extreme right like Sup Forums

angry?

him getting punched only reinforces his point

nobody ever identifies with sucker punchers, it makes you look like a weakling.

>1. Normies despise political violence. Maintaining your cool while some smelly 22-year chimps out on you for no reason is the best way to win converts.

Dude, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Everyone talks about how the racists got dominated and humiliated yesterday and that's what happened.

Why is that anti-Nazis like Gavin are the only right-wingers who fought back Antifa? Why is it that the GTKRWN crowd always turn out to be pussies?

We'd rather not have 10 years in jail.

Alt-Right are usually coward and submissive.
Far-Right are a different story, Antifas have a shit history of trying to fight with the Far-Right.

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

Trump supporters are mostly Alt-Right since Far-Right don't vote for pro-Jews

My first reaction was what the fuck.
My second reaction was that looks pretty painful.
My third reaction was "Huh can a dick really support the body weight of a woman with just a bit of bleeding?".

I blame Sup Forums.

>Indian
don't have to be a fetal alcohol syndrome faced native to be a leaf, faggot

I'm just glad I'm drunk as shit and hopefully won't remember it.

>Be right wing
>Hate niggers and all other degenerates
>Don't associate myself with them
>Live my life peacefully
>Don't incite violence in fear of losing rights to firearms
>Stick to my business
>Niggers already killing other Niggers
>No need to help

I don't need to kill niggers when they do that themselves just fine. I will enjoy my freedom and the day a nog fucks with me I will do all things possible to remove myself from the situation and if I can't I will put an entire magazine into that stupid chimp.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnFEkIoa28I

Reminder that shit eating antifa get stabbed in the gut when they fuck with actual skinheads.

The new liberals are savage animals, and their arguments after the election tell as much.

When I pull a gun out it's not to fill tough, it's to put down animals or protect what's mine, subhumans like yourself will never understand this master race mindset.

If you take anything from the media here seriously, stick a shotgun in your mouth. Those antifa faggots were getting their asses beat and cried for cops to help.

>trump supporters are evil nazis who are going to kill us all REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>lets fight back!
>why have they not harmed a single person so far? KILL THEM ALL?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello Scatifa.

>Once you get violent your movement loses all credibility

....... you're kidding, right?

Sure... Go ask ANY 16 year old white boy who saw this who they rather join: the Antifa who don't fuck around even though they're cowards who only act in groups or the coward Trump supporters who don't fight back but have muh moral gwound ;___;.

Go ahead. Yesterday revealed what you faggots really are: unorganized submissive tough talkers.

>cops are doing your job, why get in the middle

in the case of spencer, if you have seen the videos, sucker punches are a nigger antic and they come in packs, so its best to create some distance to figure out whats going on.

lol so mad

only leftist children and LARPing neonazi morons run around exposing their power levels, faggot.

we're armed to the teeth and busy with our lives, families. you've never met us because you don't leave your shithole. maybe get a shrink?

>stick a shotgun in your mouth
>implying antifa shiteaters own shotguns
>implying they can tell the difference between buckshot and a solid slug
the only thing they recognize are dicks like the faggots they are

he's only mad because Portugal will never be one of the leading nations in the age of sea exploration again
and he won't pay denbts, stupid PIIGS

the dick is next to the heart easily the strongest muscle in the body due to its ability to expand 2-5 times its size. very elastic, biteing a dick off would prove to be a massive pain in the ass (videos long lost possibly faked but remebered).

the human body is very strong and durable compared to its animal counterpart. i like the idea that where chrimera or hybrids of someother animal and the final redpilling is our human history long forgotten and hidden from all.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5j2i8L8ExA

read description for more, this is like a piece of a 9 hour video

You can't just beat up cripples, retards, and women. They can't hurt you and if you fought back you might actually kill them because they have conditions.
It's a little bit annoying but they tire out quick and you don't look like an asshole.

What has the Far-Right ever accomplished?

Are you triggered?
Trump is the president, we already won this battle. Now lean back and enjoy liberal tears and the lefty sperg out.

> muh, submissive cowards
i had some great political discussion with the whole family of my girlfriend yesterday. They are all “Trump is literally Hitler” lefties. I was calm, BTFOd them with valid arguments and while debunking their "arguments". I earned their respect and that night my gf wanted to do some rape roleplay in bed. She is submissive and adores me.

So, how beta is this?
How is your life going?

>wanting to fight a ground war when nothing is established on any centralized group

the thing is this is Sup Forums and we like decentralized redpilling in subversive ways.

shows of power is great i fully see the value in them but we have zero support. letting lefties be crazy fuckos on TV is a good thing for us. we can fight them when where as jobless as them and ill be dammed there realy aiding in our support with all of this full blown open borders policy.

hell your post may have helped redpill people here, i even make posts like yours to show the autism of the left and agitate the crowd for the redpills to flow towards the lurkers here.

what you dont realize is that we must attack every angle possible and fighting over peanuts and picking battles is what we do. pizzagate and its dissemation is almost entirely becuase of us and the lurkers here, the anti pizzagate only flamed the fires onwards.

so on and so forth ect we will win with the last battlefield we have left and thats the internet. if we lose here we lose everything. our greatest tool and only way out is in our keyboards.

what kinda sucker punch was that?

Can anyone in america land a proper punch?

i luv rowdy bongs, reminds me of this skit

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I

Stop calling them anti-fascists. That just empowers the idea that WE - their enemies - are fascists.

Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists. Call them extremist communists.

>Right Wing Death Squads

They don't see anything wrong with communism though, you know that right?

My girlfriend literally asked me "what's so bad about communism?"

I nearly broke up with her on the spot

>hell your post may have helped redpill people here, i even make posts like yours to show the autism of the left and agitate the crowd for the redpills to flow towards the lurkers here.
Thats some good way to redpill people. I do false flagging too, but not on Sup Forums. Let people see the stupidity of lefties, then they don't want to be part of them and don't vote for them.

either you're a cuck or you're in a dying relationship already

guessing both

MAGA man is aesthetic as fuck. Always remember to stay safe!

Personally I'm just shitposting mate

all ways remember the rule #1 redpilling, false email accounts, endless proxies, vpn and for the love of kek security security security. one can never be to certain of there interactions. on sites built upon namefagging.

have a redpill for your services my stay is here, and a few other boards when possible. well atleast our most degenerate and autistic (not the gay section) board is redpilled lucky us we dont need any more festering wounds in our facade of calm.

This is true.

In my country, the far-right doesn't fuck around as well. 20 nationalists vs 300 commies and they STAND THEIR GROUND:

youtu.be/0oG2yi1tm8g?t=1m13s

This is like a renaissance painting

>the day a nog fucks with me I will do all things possible to remove myself from the situation and if I can't I will put an entire magazine into that stupid chimp.

Sure you will........

Respect.

Right wingers act tough online.

Trump supporters are law-abiding citizens who don't assault people for their political beliefs
Let the peaceful tolerant left do all the rioting, assault and vandalism

NICE BAIT FAGGOT

don't yell at me you nigger.
it hurts my feelies

You will have to explain it to her sooner or later. It's most likely that she is just brainwashed.
You can't avoid every political topic forever.

Just calmly start by talking to her about something which doesn't involve your own country, like the Great Chinese Famine and their 40 million deaths because of communist agriculture.
Try to let her figure it out by herself. Ask her redpilled questions. If she says "but that was not real communism", ask her what real communism is.... if she can't answer that, then point out that she is avoiding the question, but keep it calm. If emotions and hate comes into that discussion, let her know that you will accept every political opinion of her and that you are ok with it, even if she has the total oposite opinion than yourself.

Basically you have to treat her like a child which just doesn't know any better.

Many such cases!

>What are home invaders.
Lefties get literally BTFO every day mate. Righties just don't make a big deal of it.

If you are going around with an edgy slogan on your t-shirt then you are clearly bi-political and experimenting with nazism to see if you like gassing Jews.

>Those antifa faggots were getting their asses beat and cried for cops to help.

Show me videos of antifa getting rekt then.

So the antifa who humiliated Richard Spencer likes to eat shit? Who cares? Antifa doesn't rally against sexual degeneracy so even though he's a sad cuckold he's not a hypocrite like people who talk a big game online and run away IRL.

The world is being cucked, OP is a faggot.

Because the dumb shits who voted for Trump are as thin-skinned and insecure as he is. They're frightened little boys.

>Portugeez Jew makes another bait thread

Sup Forums is a board of peace, love and tolerance

If you equate simple words used as the contrary, then you might just be taking things too serious, user.

Our kindness is our strength.

Kek, Alt right got BTFO by some shit eating 50 year old.
you guys are a fucking joke.
Spencer could have something James Bond like "some people don't know how to argue" but instead he ran away and called the cops like a little bitch.

>muh sticking dildoes in muh ass
>muh mixed race kids
>muh western chauvinist
>muh proud boys

>muh nap
>muh property
>muh deploraball

Do not associate me with these fucking faggots please

>the police to do the dirty job for you
and they arrested 250 that will be getting a felony charge and 10 years and jail on the first day, its going to be a great 8 years of libtards going to jail.