GEORGE SOROS: Trump is a con man and he will fail

businessinsider.com/soros-trump-is-a-con-man-and-will-fail-2017-1

How does it feel that one of the smartest and successful men on this planet spells out to all the uneducated rednecks that voted for Drumpf, for what he really is?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI
youtu.be/HXqty2rkUDY?t=13m3s
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
businessinsider.com/soros-trump-is-a-con-man-and-will-fail-2017-1
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love to see George Soros get pancreatic cancer and die screaming. Bonus points if he screams in agony in the afterlife.

How much suffering is enough for this repulsive creature, for what he's done?

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible for him to suffer enough.

>uneducated rednecks
Party of the working class and downtrodden folks.

He is already in pain. We should provide a mercy-killing for him as soon as possible. Possibly to his entire bloodline too.

>How does it feel that one of the smartest and successful men on this planet

You mean Trump?

What kind of scumbag puts up evil incarnate as a hero? Are you a fucking retard?

The man is headed straight for hell so you can count on that

>Trump is a con man
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

but yet he says Trump is a con man.

When is this old nazi collaberator gonna croak already?

>What kind of scumbag puts up evil incarnate as a hero? Are you a fucking retard?

>evil incarnate

Because that's all alt-right bullshit?

I literally view Soros as Satan's servant

>alt-right
>bullshit

pick one

Kek.
>Believe me goy-I mean guy.. the other guy you voted for is a sneaky, lying skype.
>You should trust me, I have your best interests at heart.

He must be so pissed he wasted money on a Congrats Hillary march.

That man is dangerous

When I see George Soros, I want to puke. How many rape dungeons do you think he has?

(((Soros))) and his globalist comrades have nothing to look forward too other than pic related.

How about some effort next time?

>Con man calling others cons

No fucking way is he associated with all of these

George Soros is my personal hero. He does so much for the less fortunate and is against Zionism. Literally my guy

Thank you elitist billionaires for telling me what I need to do and who needs to own me. I was confused and thought I wanted a job, safety, and a future for my children. Jobless inner city filled with Muslims is a much better direction for our country, thank you for enlightening me!

>Because that's all alt-right bullshit?
Fuck you, you don't know shit motherfucker, go read Hillary's emails. Soros said jump. she said how high. He's fucking pissed because he has lost a billion dollars, didn't get his paid for puppet, and I hope he loses it all. Piece of shit gets rich off of other peoples misery.

Agreed. This is coming from a former Trump supporter. I too used to think Trump was the right politician, but then I saw all of the terrible, nasty secrets that he has been hiding. Proud to say I made the right call, and I am now a #CruzMissile.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmKmfULrGI

How does it feel to rely on a Zionist Jew?

***#SorosMissile
Not sure how I mixed that up. It's not like I cut and paste these.. haha. How do you delete posts, guys?

Unlike you I actually meant what I said. I used to hate him because I thought he was a Zionist then JIDF told me he's against Israel and liberal Jews are different than conservative Jews. So now I support liberal Jews

It's amazing some Government hasn't planted his ass already.

from the reason for all the strife and division in our country lately, this is a compliment. I hope trump gets a rope around this guys neck asap and seizes all of his assets to upgrade our nations strip clubs to be the best in the world! But seriously, Soros needs to be dead, like any day soon.

U REALLY HAVE TO BE LOWER THEN A RETARDED NIGGER TO SIDE WITH SOROS OVER TRUMP.

>Unlike me
What are you talking about fellow Sup Forums user?
I also support Lord Soros and I'm not a paid shill either.
Everyone here in Australia supports Soros and hates Nazis.

Fun note:

He loved Nazi Germany
He's a race realist

They need to bring back HUAC and this guy should be the first to be forced to testify.

Going with this:

If you work for Soros, whether protesting for him or in one of his .orgs, you're actually working for a racist and Nazi.

I'm pretty sure he's only doing what he does to bring rise of a Nazi state in Europe and the US again, because what he's funding is what led to the Nazi Party of Germany.

He's probably Sup Forums's guy undercover.

he's racist? gimme some sauce

Trump will pay. No one defies the will of Soros and Moloch!

I keep wondering that myself. Unfortunately this isn't a movie and we don't get the final scene where we've raided his estate and just before dying he confesses his motives.

Leaked e-mail

He talks about race realism deniers in one of them

Race realism = racist

DNC leaks also called him a self-hating Jew

>Let's pay liberals to destroy Western countries from the inside, and flood them with third worlders to maximize labour supply.
>Then we can pay Pajeet 2c/hour, separate ourselves from the shit-munching cattle even further, use the profits to finally complete our under-ground nuclear bunker city, go down there, nuke every last poorfag off the face of this earth, and enjoy our nearly infinite resources once the radiation dies down.
>Soros is totally /ourguy/ in disguise Sup Forums.
Well, I'm convinced.

He's definitely not what the lefty fans think he is.

We know that living in Nazi Germany control was the best time of his life, and that he's a race realist (e-mail) and apparently is a self-hating Jew.

Those things are quite different than what the people that protest for him are.

Which leads me to believe he wants his Nazi Germany back. It's the only logical conclusion I can draw.

>he's a literal nazi
But is he racist tho?

I knew the globalist went to China when they didn't get their way.

wtf i love soros now

What he spends money on don't jive with his beliefs.

He very well might want to destroy Europe because it ruined his Nazi Germany, but he's funding things that gave rise to the same, so....

didnt know he was a nazi

can't wait until trump arrests this vile cunt and ships him off to putin's gulag

He worked with his dad to dob in other Jews.

So yeah, literal Nazi.

youtu.be/HXqty2rkUDY?t=13m3s

>"George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility."

Also watch the whole thing. Enlightening on just what kind of person George Soros is.

He also predicted that Hillary would lose the popular vote in a landslide but win the electoral college.

Hitler liked Soros.

He doesn't give a fuck about Nazi Germany or liberals, or any of this nonsense.
He wants to eliminate trade borders and turn the whole world into one country with one government, so the elites can rule over the peasants with no competition.
That is literally all there is to this.

george soros is a slimey fucking evil kike who sold out his own family to the nazis and he's lucky one of us doesn't take it upon ourselves to choke the life out of his shrivled body with our bare hands

Kek has some future plans.

It wasn't his dad, his dad fled Hungary. The guy he was left with was a Christian who posed as George's godfather in exchange money. George assisted this money in the collection and possession of Jewish property.

In his own words he has no guilt for these actions.

>Ohhh damn all those uneducated Trump voters

Trump now has the legal and moral authority to completely destroy this little fat cunt and all his descendants right now.

Then he's pretty much a globalist Nazi

Same thing

George Soros is my personal enemy. He does so much for his globalist cabal in an effort to push for a one world governing class. Trump is my hero, and Soros and all open borders scum will bite the dust.

That's it

I recall he said since it'd happen anyway, he didn't care if he did it, so he had no guilt

I am more intelligent than any one man who went to university.

You're a shill for the globalist cabal which includes soros.

Die.

Plot twist
Soros is josef mengele

He's only 86? God, I bet we have AT LEAST another decade of him before he dies. He might live even longer than that though.

MSM LIED AND ARE CON MEN

What a shocker...

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

>Any criticism of George soros is alt right bullshit

You need to do your research first before making such idiot claims

god please destroy this demon

This is one of the redpills pol refuses to take

What's up kike? Did you think this post would foment some division? Bet you would have loved that. How many years until fashy goy kick you out of the U.S.?

How he does it will be the interesting thing. Most of the bullshit Soros pulls is under the guise of "peaceful protests", qualifications which are supported by the media in which he funds. At this point without him specifically saying to a group which he has affiliates, which won't happen because like the mafia he has many, many buffers between him and his affiliates, there's no way to directly link to actions against the state.

Soros purposely runs his hedge fund outside US jurisdiction. If Trump finds a way impede the ability to spend these funds in the US without taxation there's going to be a huge hit to Soros operating within the US.

No doubt Soros is scared though. He bet a lot on Hillary and I've no doubt he felt as assured of her victory as all those MSM entities did. He doesn't seem to have any other contingency plan outside protests either so it will be interesting to see just what he does.

>businessinsider.com/soros-trump-is-a-con-man-and-will-fail-2017-1

>holocaust survivor

Pretty much

absolutely. They want the most amount of people to be able to live and work so that they can all buy doritos and justin beiber albums and make people like soros filthy rich, and obviously if that is your plan than the western world is the last people you care about helping because they do not have a huge population like the 3rd world has. They are absolutely willing to rip away everything the western world has earned and give it to a bunch of people who are undeserving because they know those people have a bigger pool of potential consumers. These people are fucking complete scumbags and i would like one of their skulls for an ashtray.

Blumpfkins

What a Treacherous Jew

All I can hear is:

I've got lots of money and want a president who does as I say.

Watch the 60 Minutes report here .

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't come up more recently, particularly with the soundbite, "George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility."

How can you trust a man that can essentially move mountains with what he says? This guy is a dusty old kike grasping at whatever power he has left. The times are changing.

I can't stand looking at that ugly old fuckers face.

>holocaust survivor
so basically this means he was alive during WW2 and is a Jew, I have yet to hear a Jew say "no I wasn't there, I was in another country".

>How does it feel that one of the smartest and successful men on this planet spells out to all the uneducated rednecks that voted for Drumpf, for what he really is?

This has to be the most baity baitpost I've seen. Everyone on this board hates Soros, this a fucking meme, you know this. You know we know this, so you know you're just praising him to get people pissed off at you.

Saged.

It shows how much him and probably some other people he knows or associates with pay and buy people off.

So fucking weird how both Donald and Hillary are in this video

Not really. The Rothschilds frown on the molestation of their agents.

With Trump having already backed down on so much, the seasoned veteran Soros is probably right. We won't know we've been conned until after it's happened. So how long do you think it will be until a majority of Sup Forums agree we were conned?

Not really considering Donald was a well respected person with presidential aspirations in business and media circles for years before he became "literally Hitler" for opposing his old friend, Hillary.

The weird thing is wondering just why all those media entities where so invested in a Hillary presidency at that point and now. What did they stand to gain which made them so readily turn on Trump with such aggression?

Lol the SS watching the bitch with the blue hair like a hawk

>TPP exited
>Obamacare torn up

That's less than 48 hours into his presidency and two big promises kept. Best we wait and see before claim he's "backed down on so much", isn't it?

Soros got his fortune by conning retards out of their money and he also saved his life by conning fellow jews into the oven, so I am not sure he's very trustworthy.

Damn son

YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY

I did a paper recently on the election financing and had a portion dedicated to a scathing critique on soros and i cited that quote the nazi shit and everything else and the professor actually got triggered and told me it was overkill. But still gave me an A because he couldnt refute any points

IS IT?

It feels like OP is a faggot who doesn't follow the money. Soros calling another person a conman is a statement filled with so much hypocrisy if it took on a solid form our entire planet would suffocate underneath it.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

>it's stuck at 1

I doubt it. And even if true, we are in such a state, that must not take any chances...