What does Barron sound like? I don't think he's been interviewed or talked on camera before

What does Barron sound like? I don't think he's been interviewed or talked on camera before...

Also Barron thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cA3t1HW1Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck me, it shouldn't be allowed to film people having awkward moments like those. They're bad enough by themselves, they're just that more damaging when they loop for an eternity.

Imagine if that one awkward moment you had was filmed on youtube.

It's not his fault his father is a dipshit, LEAVE BARRON ALONE!

I'm interested to find out his secret service codename. Obviously it starts with an M.

Other than that, I wish the kid all the best in growing up.

Is he autistic or not?

His "autism" is only a disguise for his ingenious, merely s decoy for the the filthy liberals and globalists. Behind closed doors he's planning something big...

Your future president. Show a little respect.

I feel awkward as shit just watching that

People just think this is awkward because he is very tall. He almost seems like an adult because of his length.
Imagine a really small 10 year old doing this, that would be perfectly OK

Barron is going to handle the SHIT out of the cyber. Just watch.

He's most likely on the spectrum, yes.

Only Barron himself knows the endgame

Hopefully he's not actually autismal because he needs to be president in a few decades, he already has the noble looks.

>Trump thinks Barron is an autistic twerp
>Tries to come up with an excuse to shoulder the blame on someone else, since he can't be the father of bad genes
>VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM
It all makes sense now

lolololol wtf is he doing

>VACCINES CAUSED BARRON'S AUTISM

Trump's endgame finally solved

It's not necessarily just his genes, but the age of the parents plays a large factor too.

>What message did he try to convey?

Making faces to make people laugh is very un-autistic. It just seems weird because he looks 14 instead of 10.

Mongoloid

youtube.com/watch?v=-cA3t1HW1Ow

Will Barron unite the Slavs?

If any normal human being sees these gifs and videos of Barron they will think he just just being a cute kid. Literally the only people saying he is autistic or mentally disabled are liberals mad a child has accomplished more than them in 10 years and dumb Sup Forums posters who aren't allowed near their nephews/neices anymore.

We're at one of those convergences when both Sup Forums and /tumblr/ are vocally against attacking or bullying Barron.

Good.

What music do you think he listens to?

>people agree bullying a child is wrong

Stop the fucking presses.

This just in: Tumble and Sup Forums both agree that burning to death is bad!

no
much of tumblr would like to view those of divergent opinions, and even themselves to somehow prove those opinions, to death

*view=burn

he has strong big hands

>sweatingpepe.jpg

That picture triggers me. Idi nahui means fuck off.

I don't think it's awkward at all. Looks like some sort of game they play.

post the family photo from a few years ago at their dining table where someone under the table is holding his legs still by the knees

Show some respect for your future king.

He's obviously trying to tell us something

I hear he's really good with the cyber. Is this true?

I thought he was mocking her. Cliche pissy kid who resents being around his parents

The Sad Prince is a master of the internet. he was born into the first generation to ever live with computing tech at their fingertips 24/7.

Barron plays on a whole different level.

minecraft soundtrack

Once again Sup Forums reads too much into a 10 year old kid acting kind of weird.