George Soros: Donald Trump Will Fail And Markets Won't Do Well

FEED ME YOUR CHILDREN.
>MOLOCH WILLS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=jNJ5mK26mZ0

Oops. Sorry, Mr Soros. Surely betting against Trump again is a good move.

>And Markets Won't Do Well
Sorry, Mr Choosen, we don't give a fuck now.

Well the leftist baby sacrificing army of Moloch have been protesting against Trump/Pence in hopes that planned parenthood was continue to be able to allow them to carry on with their sinful lifestyles.

Honestly, I wish nothing less than all of these baby killings worshipers of satan a quick trip straight to hell.

INCREASINGLY

omg is this growing since I saw it last

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY KIKE

Bump for the death of Soros.

Kek wills it.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>moloch
he is as dead as your penis

Lol.. Clever kike..
Trying to get the market scared so he can scoop all the futures for himself.

He's so disgusting, he has to die already.

Can someonde redpill me on this cunt, where does his money come from? What does he want?

he's one of the most important generals of (((evil))).

he got all his money by speculation on markets and other virtual work.

he spends it to establish the new world order. he was the sponsor of all the colored revolutions in europe and middle east, sponsored sandnigger immigration to europe, sponsored black lives matter and protests agains trump and tons and tons of other shit.

if there is any time you are not sure what political stance to take about any matter, you can't go wrong by choosing the exact opposite of george soros.

Thank you, is the "new world order" for real, I thought it was just a conspiracy/meme?

>What about the markets??
>Well, they see Trump remove regulations and lowering taxes
>But he will fail and markets will crash and I will get rich.
>He wasn't even serious, he doesn't even want to be President

just fucking die already you piece of shit

i dont get soros if hes truly a nazi why isnt he propping up the alt-right?

makes no fucking sense to me why some people call him a nazi

isn't he also a known nation wrecker? I have vague memories of reading something about Soros crashing some markets in Asia

czech'd

He crashed the GBP with no survivors by artificially tanking it's value and leveraging hard in the 70s or 80s.

Why does he do it, is there really some master plan or is he just a bored cunt of a loaded geezer?
Seeing how the whole Trump deal went down, and I think some old posts stating he's banned from entering some nations, he's like a comic book villain on his downfall arc. Or so I hope.

jesus christ, it looks like the old cunt is shredding his skin,
nigger looks like he died a week ago
fucker looks like the villian from the tf2 comics
jesus is calling, asshole, you can't keep hanging up, but considering where you're going so is it understandable why you're doing it.

>heating on based Soros