Why is MSM so hateful of white people?

Why is MSM so hateful of white people?
Aren't jews white?

Jews are parasites, it doesn't matter what they look like

yeah but if they control the mainstream media why are they conditioning people to hate people of their own skin color ?

because they're parasites, parasites don't give a shit about their own self worth. Their job is to find a host and attack it. Niggers are just easier for them to leach onto

Jews are not white, leaf.

what are they then, dear burger?

fair enough, but dont they fear the day jews are targeted by niggers because of the very narrative they push ?

(((they))) don't fear anything. They sit in mansions guarded by high level security, bored with the world that we all struggle in

are you telling me kikes dont even crawl outside their caves to buy a meal or go to the restaurant ? If the world is one day overrun by niggers they are bound to meet one somehow.

Liberals.
Specifically white liberals
causing white guilt
and internalized racism.

Hence the name liberal media.

Again why would whyte ppl push hate towards their own specie?

hhmmm
white guilt.
Hating your own race for its past atrocities.

so liberals are openly admitting to living in the past like depressed children who cannot move on? Is this entirely feelings based or is there some sort of gain that will come out of this for liberals ?

entirely feelings based they think their doing something good not realizing it is making it worse & destroying your own race in the process.

>past atrocities committed by every race on earth
>still being committed by some races to this very day
>only white people should feel guilty though

Fuck off. Will to power brah.

Helping those less fortunate than them, itll just wind up stabbing them in the back though

i'm white jackass
he asked a question i answered.
We fill to guilty for other races.
Look at Sweden & Germany.
Denying it is fucking help them.

They are jews. Just jews.

Denying it is fucking helping them.

>Aren't jews white?

Only when it suits them, Other times they are jewish and as such require special treatment and freedom from criticism.

>semites
>white
Try again.

this

Jews are white when it's convenient for them. They'd be black at certain times if they could. It's why the Holocaust is kept so prevalent in peoples minds, they're still an oppressed minority at this time despite earning $3.6 million a year, trust me Goyim.

I am Jew.

95% of people who hate us are really just jelly and would be completely over the moon if they had the opportunity to be in our position.

It's not our responsibility to parent the ignorant. If they fall for stupid memes it's their own fault not because we control the media.

>I am Jew.

Ew