He is right

He is right.

>black people get killed by black people
>muslim blow themselves up
>trannies suicide

Even hardliners like Spencer and Duke only ever advocate for White seperatism, which amounts to segregation and not genocide.

A T*rk dies and everyone cheers for the Kurds.

What about Kurds?

How big his D? My gf may be interested in angry sex.

/thread

Gettin real sick of unironic strawman/mischaracterized arguments 2bh gents.

Black people kill each other
Muslims kills each other and Obama droned them
Lgtbbq++ commit suicide

Antifa and blacks chasing, kidnapping, assaulting, and stealing MAGA caps of white people during an election as a scare tactic to win

Hmmmm

Fuck turkey and fuck niggers

Why does this really make me think?

Did he forget about the Pulse Club shooting?

>black people die
Black people and BLM don't give a shit

>muslims die
Shouldn't have blown himself up.

>LGBQT people die
lolwut? I'll take "hyperbole" for $1,000.

Of course I care more about violence towards a White person. If those other communities don't give a fuck about themselves, why should I?

dem digits dont lie

Who is he implying are being silent?

Has anyone even been complaining or panicking about Spencer being punched? Only people I see are entertained.

>blacks die
>"HE WUZ A GOOD KAING, HE DINDU NUFFIN"
>mudslimes die
>"NOT ALL MUSLIMS, NOW BEND OVER AND ACCEPT TOLERANCE"
>non-heterosexual people die
>people have a normal reaction because nobody fucking cares what your sexuality is
>apes chimp out
>"BAH GAWD, HE A NAZI, HE DID ERRYFIN WRANG"

But he's not.

>Nigger murders a family
>Gets assaulted by police, for resisting arrest
>Liberals defend him

>Niggers abduct a mentally handicapped man
>Media tries to pull a race reversal by implying the captors were white and the handicapped man was black
>There's a video proving otherwise
>Doesn't matter, we've got an agenda to press!
>People find out it was actually black people torturing a white man
>They cheer the niggers on for it

When was the last time a white man was cheered on by the media for torturing a black man? Just wondering.

UP THE ASS

>black people get killed justly

BLACK LIVES MATTER WHITEY WE GONNA DESTROY YO SHIT AND DESTROY DA TOWN

Niggers

How the fuck is this nigger verified as "X'.

That checkmark would have deceived me into thinking this was rapper/car mechanic extraordinaire Xzibit, but the picture, I think, proves that it is not.

LITERALLY WHO?

He's black so of course it's as big as his rap sheet.

>black
>lgbt
>muslims
>PEOPLE

Something's wrong here.

hitler initially advocated for the same, and most of the world had no idea what was really going on in the camps until after the war.

before you call me a shill or try to get into holocaust denial, I am just stating the facts, and I'm neither for or against whatever controlled OP (((they))) want us fighting over.

kekkek

LITERALLY this

XLNB

Extra Large NoBody

>No one really knew what happened in the camps
And no one does today. We only know what the Jews tell us. There was no evidence of said ovens or gas chambers. The alleged gas chambers had no zyklon B residue and the alleged furnaces had no human remains in the ash.

There's also evidence of Jews making claims of "muh 6 million" pre-ww2.

Why is Dickie Spencer always there at the most strategic moments to make himself look like a fool?

80% of interracial crime being black on white and not one peep from niggers.

no fucking respect for these idiots. they willfully ignore statistics and distort reality to fit their victim complex.

>black people die
Fuck niggers

>muslims die
Fuck pisslamic pedophile worshipping filth

>LGBT die
Only in sandnigger countries. But they be brown and shiet so that's alright to the left

>a nazi gets punched
nazi = anyone that disagrees with the left

Fuck libfaggots

And before you call me a holocaust denier, I'm sure some camps did have atrocities committed. Human rights were absolutely infringed upon. There's just no evidence of an actual genocide, other than the bodies, which could have been from the Allied bombing raids.

Also, I'd like to point out how the gas victims were allegedly disposed of by furnace? Who were they burying? I thought the Jews were all incinerated.

You forgot when Muslims shoot LGBTBBQ

Pretty sure you meant: stone them, throw them from buildings, burn them, and behead them.

I don't think they'd waste precious ammunition on a faggot.

Omar Mateen disagreed with you

what a load of shit

People collectively freak out in all of those instances.

What is his point?

Fuck America and fuck Mcdonalds

Plenty of LG[alphabetsoup] people die. They an hero because they have untreated mental illnesses.

Why would you like that shit?

>black ppl die
>white ppl point out how black on black crime is the #1 reason why
>"..."

>muslims die
>non-muslims point out how muslims have been killing each other since the beginning, and a black president continues to destabilize the middle east
>"..."

>LGBQT ppl die
>of old age or disease like the rest of us. really. what was the fucking point of this? 10/10 LGBQT premature deaths are suicide.
>"..."

>A man of different political opinions than me gets punched for political reasons
>FUCKING LOL. HE SLEEP. FUCK NAZIS.

Fuck canada and fuck syrup

digits of truth.

theres certainly no way that calling Trump supporters nazis all day, every day, and cheering when they get attacked will continue to back fire at the ballot

fpbp, cheers back fella.

>A

>fucking

>roach

yes.

Kek is fucking real. Praise him, you doubting faggots.

Yet says nothing about rampant black crime

>LGBTQ
I swear to god they keep adding a letter to the end of this shit

Im lovin it

what about rampant white crimes?

He is positive.

HIV positive.

What the fuck is that disgusting beard.

>black ppl kill black ppl
>muslims kill LGBQT ppl
>black ppl kill LGBQT ppl
>muslims kill black ppl

and that faggot is not literally a nazi

ATTENTION POL, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT FAG SPENCER
THAT IS ALL

Im glad he got punched in the face desu. He is not extreme enough in his views.

No, he's not.

It's not surprising to me that people who are natsoc or white nationalist are pissed that one of their own got punched in the face, because I'm not 12.

It's also not surprising that leftists believe that shouting about a thing somehow makes the situation better. It doesn't. When these groups eat each other no one cares and when they are attacked from the outside, it's just a bunch of whining and complaining. Often, the subject they're talking about, be it blacks, muslims, or the queer parade gets lost in their own self-deluded narcissism.

They literally forget why they're pissed off, to such a degree that a crowd of BLM will beat the shit out of another black person that disagrees with them, all while chanting how Black Lives Matter.

These people don't care about anything other than their own narrow self-interest; which is usually just political, spiritual, economic, and social hedonism.

This douche doesn't get the idea that people can in fact, give a shit about the lives and wellbeing of others outside of their political circlejerk. I don't agree with Richard Spencer but, I'll defend to the death his right to speak his mind and exist. We're all still Americans at the end of the day.

flag checks out

>black people die
>massive chimpouts and property damage
>cops get killed by other blacks

*black people die*
"stop shooting at eachother you cunts"
*lgbt die*
"1- 800-273-TALK [8255]"
*muslim dies*
"we need to stop suicide bombers from entering our country"

*black criminal dies in justified shooting*
"BLM burns down black homes, kills 3 cops. President Obama: 'white people must apologize'"

*muslim guns down 30 before detonating suicide vest*
"Father:'We had no clue, I don't even know what a jihad is. What?! There's an ISIS flag on my house? Huh well I got a plane to catch'. Motives unclear"

*LGBQT ppl die*
"#Notallmuslims, let's be clear, this had nothing to do with Islam and actually muslims are the biggest victims. This was just a cultural misunderstanding
and we must make sure that we don't succumb to islamaphobia"

*Spencer gets punched*
"Suspect 1: Caucasian male 5'1" 105 lbs with skull deformities and a limp. Suspect 2: Black female 300lbs with one foot and wheel chair. Suspect 3: 5'7" hispanic male 250lbs possible with down's syndrome"

I think Plebbit has crept into the board.

he is not.