Oppinion on Trump

Ok, now that Trump is officially president we can be honest I guess:
What do you really think about Trump?
So far I believe he is just a puppet like all the ones before him and like Hillary was. But I dont think so because the media say he is bad or anyone else for that matter. Its just that in the past its was always the same, (((them))) putting both candidated in the race so no matter who wins (((they))) stay in power.
However what Trump says is right most of the time, and I think all policies of his I heard about are at the very least reasonable even though I disagree with some. If he actually does what he says he wants, or at least actually tries I believe he woud be the best president since JFK. I guess all we can do is watch if he was all talk, or actually acts according to it.

Also I would have voted Trump too as Hillary is evil incarnated, and its basically proven she would have doomed us all, and Trump was a 50:50. Maybe he will fuck us over, maybe not.

Whats your position?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
theintercept.com/2017/01/03/treasury-nominee-steve-mnuchins-bank-accused-of-widespread-misconduct-in-leaked-memo/
thenation.com/article/wilbur-ross-and-steve-mnuchin-profiteers-of-the-great-foreclosure-machine-go-to-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come n, i dont want to have to make baitthread for this

meh

Trump is my God. No irony; I would die for him.

arent you forgetting kek?

but yeah, if i could bring myself into believing he actually tells the truth about his motivation sacrificing oneself for him would be reasonable, as those are legit good goals, and he is probably the only one for decades in such a position to actually do something.

only other opportunity to get out of this mess would be a mass redpill making people just stop following (((their))) agenda, but that will take time nd they do their best to stop people from getting the red pill

I will bite but I hope you discuss though, Kraut.

> So far I believe he is just a puppet like all the ones before him and like Hillary was.
My best friend has the 'controlled opposition' theory also. I want to believe that THIS TIME it's a lie. I know it's reasonable to think that, but in my opinion usually people get corrupted once they get in power. Or swayed, if you will. It happens in many other countries, see Greece where they voted far left and they became muppets again anyway.

> However what Trump says is right most of the time
Personally I don't care about someone being 'right' or 'wrong' or how often. I want people to just say the shit the way they see them. I have started hating ''professional politics'' more than anything. I want to be called stupid and call someone stupid, even if I'm wrong. Trump is a huge middle finger to everything I dislike lately, so even if he proves to be an average president afterall (which is my estimation) his election is win enough. It already put a lot of things in motion, society-wise. We needed a change of some sort.

> Maybe he will fuck us over, maybe not
The only thing that scares me is that Trump may hold back on some of his promises for the sake of the left and keeping the country united and they are SO stupid that they will make fun of him instead of thanking him for it.

Also I seriously and honestly fucking love his bantz and almost anything he has said, from pussy grabbing to eventually calling the Clintons OK for the sake of unity.

see it basically the same way. i thought about it just being a theatrplay to check how much controll the media still has. like they put trump into the race, and attacked him from all angles. depending on how close it gets they see how much controll the media has left. him winning then probably wouldnt have been expected, and that its far worse than they thought.
we know trump was a pied piper
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120 (check the attachment file)
question is if trump was playing along with them, or is actually legit and honest. and yes, the political correctness is a huge pain in the ass. everyone is equal, but in a different way making them all the same unique things which are just like the others irreplaceable
im even a leftie, and the current left annoys me so much with their shit that i seriously getting an identity crisis
either way him winning shows how much power the media lost and that is ultimately a good thing

agreed completely

I dont really think its a huge conspiracy per say. ((They)) are pretty much the banks, military industrial-complex, and the Jewish lobby. With that being said, if you look at trumps cabinet being filled with people from banks, the military industrial complex, and Zionist shills, you begin to see that this administration is filled the ((them)). The media and trump are gonna have a great relationship because he is going to feed them bullshit to latch on to while his administration will pretty much get away with murder. Make no mistake, a Trump presidency is not better than the ones before it but it will be the last such case as I also believe that we are headed for an economic collapse very soon.

checked the full house
i think it goes a bit deeper than that though. however his cabinet doesnt have to mean something. i know many are from banks and such, but i also believe many got into such positions without really knowing whats going on, thinking it just a job like any other and when they got redpilled it was to late to do something else. maybe trump took people from those areas who became redpilled while working in the field and didnt see a way out. then we would have people knowledgable in the field, and who are decent. but that might be wishfull thinking

Yeah I'm sorry man but I suggest you look more into his picks. They know exactly whats going on behind the scenes. Mnuchin and Wilbur Ross for example are people who were part of the instigators of the '08 stock market crash. Here's some links.
theintercept.com/2017/01/03/treasury-nominee-steve-mnuchins-bank-accused-of-widespread-misconduct-in-leaked-memo/
thenation.com/article/wilbur-ross-and-steve-mnuchin-profiteers-of-the-great-foreclosure-machine-go-to-washington/

The pattern is very similar with every one of his picks. Furthermore his comments on Israel are very troubling. You seem like a reasonable person but Sup Forums is an echochamber and can distort reality, especially when it comes to Trump. I suggest you research more on Trump and his administration because the truth is much more sinister than it seems.

>What do you really think about Trump?
Stuff he used to say was more liberal, but I think he says some conservative stuff to help get himself elected. Both parties hate him, and he showed both parties no matter how much money you toss onto a hated candidate you can't get them elected if there's a preferred option.

I don't know what he'll do, or if he'll be a good President for America but he was a good pick to switch up the system. Not sure if he'll get voted in again. Unless the dems are stupid they just need to get a Latino or Black candidate to get the minority groups out to vote. Obama only really did well because blacks only vote if the candidate is black apparently.

you schwein, That was Twain who said that.

I don't think Trump is the next Fuhrer, but I don't think he's a little bitch either. He will come through on most of what he has promised which will be better than any POTUS in recent memory. I think we will see some real change in his term. However, the possibility of him being a puppet is always there. I certainly hope that isn't the case.

ok, will look into it. but again it could just be that they acted like that because they saw no other way, they thought if they dont do it someone else will and they get fired.

many people are like that, supporting the system because they believe the systems memes
i believe all it would take to stop all the bullshit going on is just stop following and educate the people about the memes of the government.
the memes are how the elite stayed in power. Since the pharaos and probably before the rulers memed how they are all powerfull with the might of god aiding them. For that reason they let themselves get carried around, built huge castles, have huge military parades, all to meme they have power to vanquish everything opposing them. That goes on until the invention of the nukes. From then on detterence became controll as the nuke, the ultimate deterrence, could be memed by the enemies too and not be surpassed so far. They now meme how they controll media, letteragencies, education, economy, when in reality its the memes upholding their power. There are only so few with actual ill intent, the rest just follow because the memes work and they feel like they cant change anything either way since they controll everything. If the memes stop working all of the establishment would collapse as even those inside of it mostly only support it out of lack of alternatives or obliviousness. What changed is that after millenia of the memewarfare we finaly learned how the war is fought and can fight back

War has changed
but i guess we can only wait and see what happens and be happy we dodged hillary. so far i believe trump is just thinking he can build his own empire and tries to fuck (((them))) over, without really caring for the people, but even that would be more positive than (((them))) being in power because im pretty sure (((they))) try to reanact the apocalypse of their holy scripts, and this year (5777 in their calendar) is the year the end starts

Greetings gnadige Krautbro.
Put aside all the stuff (((they))) say aside for the moment, Trump overcame all the bullshit and propaganda and got himself elected to the presidency.
Democrats, media, GOP, everyone despised him and that's a really good start.
I pray that Germany will soon get off its knees and stop your insane suicide, it is sad and shameful bro.

oh, sorry, have this quote as redemption

First off, you don't talk to trump like that or consequences will never be the same. Secondly, Trump will do what he needs to do when he wants to do it. He is the president of the greatest country in the world so fuck off and quite undermining his presidency leftist liberal fuck.

He's incredibly hard to put a finger on. I don't think people have yet woken up and realized just what happened to them this election, and probably won't for the next decade or so. I'll enjoy reading about Trump when I'm old to see really how it all played out.

He oscillates randomly from being a complete offensive buffoon to actual compassionate presidential material. He'll pull out his charming entertaining side and get even his enemies laughing, slip in something about concentration camps for Mexicans, talk about world peace, and moonwalk off stage leaving everyone behind completely bewildered and not knowing which of the hundred strange things they should actually be talking about.

America was made for Trump. Nobody gets the American people and knows how to play them better than Trump does. He's the perfect villain, and lives rent-free inside of the minds of all the people that just love to hate him.

It's really all quite bizzare. Nobody really gets what's happening. Trump wasn't supposed to happen.

each and everyone should be subject to critic. if someone fears critic its just shows there is a lot to criticize. also i didnt even criticize him, i made some assumptions of which i said they are only dependent on the previous electioncycles.

>Trump wasn't supposed to happen.
maybe he really is a timetraveler

Carlin plagiarized. Everything I expect from someone burning in Hell.

Trump doesn't hate niggers enough.

time of talk is over - now lets reign!
watch him for his doing and judge that.

thats what i was planning for. i just wanted to know your prophecies

He was a gamble from the start, since we're all human after all and there are bound to be failings along the way. Even if he ends up lying to everyone I would never have voted for Hillary Clinton. All the millenial faggots voting for her seem to have forgotten how much of an evil harpy she was during the 90s.

That said, I'm still quite optimistic since so far he is delivering on his promises. From the beginning I boiled down what I care about to five things.

1. TPP getting nixed (DONE)
2. Support for small businesses (TBD)
3. Constitutionalist SCOTUS (TBD)
4. Immigration (TBD)
5. Lower taxes (TBD)

If he's able to solve 3 of those 5 things this term, which seems pretty likely at this point, he has my vote for the next term.

i still hope he will stop TTIP too, so far i only heard about tpp and nafta.

other things i liked was getting rid of obamacare, not that i dont like healthcare for everyone, but the way its executed made the insurances increas prices a few 100% making them scam the nation and screwing over the taxpayers.

immigration, well i dont mind immigration when it happens naturally, but right now we bomb countries creating refugees, and creating terrorist disguising them as refugees and attacking from within. you cant have open boarders in such a situation.

he is pro guns if im not mistaken, which is nice so the people can overthrow the government anytime, and since the US likes to fuck up shit everywhere this is also important for us.