/pol Is it degenerate to fuvk you second cousin?

Have family reunion. Never seen this girl before and at dinner. We go to the basement and get it on. Forget to ask if we're related and ejaculated inside of her. She's hotter and gives better head than all my exs combined. I've never cum so much inside a girl in my life she spent 10 minutes draining her lussy of my seed in the bathroom. Ami degenerate for fuvking my second cousin /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American
>asking if it is degenerate to fuck your cousin

colour me surprised

ID fuck any cousin.

fuck != procreator

You only share 3.5% of your DNA with her, and you can not only fuck her brains out, but have babies with her with no increased risk of birth defect. In fact, you can MARRY your second cousin in every state. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are second cousins. So go for it.

If she looks like pic related, hell yeah it's fine.

If she looks like your typical cousin fucker, hell no.

Fucking hell America.

>Americans

nature.com/news/2008/080207/full/news.2008.562.html

Evidence suggests that third and fourth cousins are genetically optimal

Second is probably still too close. At least not Muslim tier first cousin

Come on Kentucky.......

second cousin works, but make sure your child doesn't do it, go for it faggot

>Americans

well if she looked like that i'd fucking go balls deep

Too late sex was too good to pass up I asked her to marry me with a ring pop around my dick. Now she can get all the pleasures she ever needs.

Nigga your whole continent descends from 5 irish pig thieves, an abbo, and an emu

It's fine.

It's not like... Look. We grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know. She fuckin' grew up hot and all of my friends were trying to fuck her, you know, and I wasn't... I'm not gonna let someone, you know, one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I, you know, used the cousin thing as like... like an in with her. I'm not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone is gonna fuck my cousin it's gonna be me, out of... out of respect, you know?

No. Fucked a third cousin and there is a weird fraction between me and my sister (she's adopted from India)

It's literally safe from the point of health

Incest is done since centuries by Jews and if you want to have hooked noses and other deformed features and the Tay-Sachs-disease, than go ahead.

No your just American.

Then she's not your sister. Do it Ivan. Imagine that curry on yo dick.

I hope this is bait,

I still see her as a relative.
>curry
She's not that dark. Pretty light girl

>Walk into your cousin's room
>See this

Wut do?

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are also the street names where I grew up on

No. Inbreeding is how you keep your bloodline pure. Knock her up, OP, your children will be pure.

Leave, maybe get her a paper towel so she doesn't leak some guys semen on an exposed mattress

Nope you aren't. Greentext moar tho