Seriously Sup Forums you can't just say this is a 10 year old kid being 10 what does Barron have?

Seriously Sup Forums you can't just say this is a 10 year old kid being 10 what does Barron have?

Other urls found in this thread:

online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/trgh.2015.0007
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what does Barron have?

unlike you, OP, a future.

lol butthurt trump supporter

ha ha ha keep sitting on your thread ready to lash out loser

Fuck m8 use some commas

t. Ahmed

he's just playing with his hot mommy

Stay assmad faggots you can be a trump supporter and still wonder what Barron has.

And you ask if Baron is the one with autism.

asians never developed the comma

What did Melania say to him?

>Everything is excused because he is a 10-year-old kid

You guys are disgusting. You are no different than those "everyone gets a trophy" leftists.

Seems like a regular 10 year old to me

Dolan let me make the poo poo in golden toilet

He's just a smartass 10 year old.

Maybe he isn't autistic, maybe he's a huge asshole.

Reminder that Trump never denied the claims about autism.

Hahahaha this is hilarious can't criticize anything trump does

>D-drain the swamp
>fills his cabinet with goldman sachs

Sup Forums: His playing 4D chess!!! shutup!!!

"DUDE, STOP THAT AUTISTIC SHIT"

I'd do the same desu.
Americans clap too much.

Barron is the incest kid of trump and ivanka.

OP at 10

you're trying way too hard, faggot, you're embarrassing yourself with all these threads about this boy. What would your mom think about all this?

fuck me that aggressive snarl has got me kekking like a madman

Bu he is right desu

>Seriously Sup Forums you can't just say this is a 10 year old kid being 10

He had been clapping for 15 minutes straight. That's tiring even for an adult. He was kinda making a "how long does this go on for?!" face

Meme this mates

>when ya nut but she keep on suckin

No you're in an echochamber just because you like Trump doesn't mean you can't criticize him. I wasn't even making fun of Barron just asking what Sup Forums thinks he has and you snapped, you're just as bad as the rabid leftists.

Obviously he has been told to just smile and clap. And he is doing what any kid would do in these circumstances.

shes an autist tranny and is going to need to start hrt soon if she wants to be as pretty as her sisters
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/trgh.2015.0007

I disavow!

a 5 billion dollar inheritance, while you op will inherit your moms basement

dude he seems fine?
it's not like he took his pants off and started spraying liquid shit all over his parents and the audience while making goat noises or something.
He's just being 10?

He definitely has something.

>his

End your life

I'm not seeing it.

>melania sets up hi5
>barron goes for it
>melania takes her hand away as 10/10 funny prank
>barron is 10 so being 10 he acts like he's going to h5 her really fast (idk he's 10, it seems like something stupid that a 10yo would do)

Libtards on Sup Forums: Barron is retarded

Japanese people like to masturbate to girls in coma atleast that is something.

I bet he created some "Barron the Hedhehog" oc.

autism.

Sup Forums should be proud. One of their own is in the white house. This little 'tist will be lurking in a couple short years

I bet if he was aspie or autistic or else then it would be used during the presidential campaign to get minority, women and disabbled people votes because "What a brave family muh autistic child".
So, i think the guy is just a bit retarded.

If he was autistic he probably wouldn't even be capable of calmly standing up there in front of thousands of people clapping

He's trolling his mum, who puts up with it for some reason

"Access code 3-2015678. Run program "mommysnuggle.bar".

>If he was autistic he probably wouldn't even be capable of calmly standing up there in front of thousands of people clapping
He clearly wasn't capable of that.

it's called charisma.

the amount of women that went full pedo over barron on Twitter was impressive.

If he was autistic for real no way he could have done that parade march with his dad.

Kids just a kid that is bored during political events

you guys are over-analyzing a fucking 10 year old

Sheltered and cared for.

Unlike most of us who were emotionally damaged in public education.

He's a goofy innocent kid.

Barron Heil's then proceed to use meme magic on his hot mum backed by the power of the force

Post examples

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: gPS3rESX) 01/22/17(Sun)04:23:04 No.108403395 ▶
> (OP)
>He's trolling his mum, who puts up with it for some reason
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: mR9kkylM) 01/22/17(Sun)04:23:58 No.108403491 ▶
>
OMG he's violent 0_0

OUR BOY

He is a ten year old that hates being dragged into the spotlight and in boring situation. He is just hating the whole thing and wishing it to be over already.

Baron is autistic in term of just sonic not sonic and friends, so it's all good and tolerable.

My post is acting autistic.

why the fuck do you niggers keep posted the same stupid shit over and over. Sage

this

I wouldn't know how to disprove this

>Just as bad as the leftists

Jesus fuck mate, you're embarrassing us please just stop.

I'm guessing some mild OCD on top of pressure of public spotlight.

Who is "us" we're not one flag or people faggot I don't give a fuck about what other aussies say.

You Swedish motherfucker why do you gotta reply to every post you mouth breathing turd whale faggot. I hope Stokholm becomes the new Paris and gets ruined to shit you sick dick. Fuck you.

as a potato?

A bright future.

Pol and the left are the same sadly. It doesn't really matter what side of the fence your on if you behave the same.

Why does people care that he's a retard? Leave the kid alone.

FPBP

It's a spectrum. He doesn't have a severe case. More moderate autist.

I work in mental health, seen it a million times.

He was whistling you autisimo.
He whistled and his mom told him to shut the fuck up.

You know, one of those weird ass ways of whistling where you like crook you mouth like Barron did and whistle super fucking loud.
My grandpa used to do because he owned a ranch and rednecks own the Whistler's Bible when it comes to knowing 400 ways to whistle.

What makes you think that it's not that he's just 10?

OP that behavior is totally normal for a 10 yo, if that 10yo kid is an autist

>not one flag or people

Wrong

>I made poopy
>welcome to the Mart my son

Im pretty sure that he´s on the spectrum. And I love the family values that his mother stays with him to stabilize his enviroment instead of "fuck for fame" as a first lady
2nd: He will be certain on some kind of medication during these public events.. So give him a break. He´s just a kid - and imho - he´s our boy

I hate him so fucking much dude

desu it didnt hit me that hard yet. But he is 10 year old and is like 160-170? that's quite fuckin call for 10 eyar old.
He is probably as tall as Putin right now.

hes mocking all the smiling the adults do.

He is 5'10 so like 176

at age of 10?
The fuck they are feeding him

It's normal. I used to make faces at my mom all the time when i was a kid. Adopted aussie whose mum was raped to death by an emu can hardly understand.

yeah and has a half brain

He's a kid who wanna be a kid, who can blame him? I had a ruff childhood, really ruff, but i wouldn't trade that for his anytime, never. I feel sorry for him.

Yeah
He's going to grow up a mountain
Jesus I was 5'10 at age 15

exactly.
he is a fuckin 10 year old kid. Ya, quite tall one, but 10 year old nevertheless.

one hell of an oedipus complex

>mental
ive seen a million 10 year olds and a million ones on the spectrum.

There's differences. Doesn't matter anyways, he's the son of the president, so he will have access to the best services in the world.

Most likely he will get lots of training in social skills etc. and will have millions of dollars to play with. Probs will end like that foxcatcher movie desu. Save this post cos trust me itll happen and everyone will be like "how did this happen"

This is just a 10 year old boy. Stop this murricans, you are better than this.
Where is your morality compass i keep hearing about?

its clearly a private joke where she moves her hand, get some friends and you might understand them

probably they give him some calming medication for these events, something that they can trust on b/c they dont show any fear of a freak out or meltdown