>Not being MGTOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scmHKcKQ5p8
youtube.com/watch?v=tk1v_GpEs9g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxlXUFFUfY
youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not being MGTOW.

more and more will open their eyes every day.

Can 28 year old virgins be MGTOW?

>financing chad's masturbation vessel

youtube.com/watch?v=scmHKcKQ5p8

video related

Bump

I love being a MGTOW!

so what exactly do they want?

I think you got sent your own way.

Men aren't getting married. 70% of men aged 20-34. Most don't call themselves MGTOW though.

Wtf is that?

Nice digits.

Women need to be collared and leashed.
Not in a BDSM kind of way. they need to be kept in the house.

Because women divorce 70% of the time and courts are in their favor. When MRA's hold meetings to come up with lobbying solutions to repeal some of this, we get threats of violence.

It is like Antifa.

every once in a while I'm glad you pieces of shit post here.

I just wanted to pop in a share this before I went to sleep.

A lot of the people in these marches had pink hats on.
>literally called vagina hats.

It would be absolutely hilarious looking if a bunch of men went on a march through our capital wearing dick hats.

>big floppy dick hats

We would never be taken seriously.

MGTOW is why the US will be 30% nigger and 60% spic by 2050. Nice job betraying your race, cuck.

>fighting shadows instead of what casts them

I'd have time for MGTOW's arguments if it wasn't just a bunch of fat kissless virgins looking for vindication for staying at home 52 weeks of the year and not sorting their shit out. After all, if it's society's and women's fault for their current predicaments, then the onus to improve themselves is out of their hands. They can play TF2 and eat tendies from now until the end of time, convincing themselves it doesn’t matter what they do.

Meanwhile, their peers are out building lives for themselves.

Keep it up, lads, I say. We normies benefit from you clearing the field.

The debate between marriagefags and MGTOWfags has reached a level of stupidity that has me utterly convinced that it's some sort of controlled opposition shilling.

Participating in the marriage meme means fucking yourself over endlessly falling for the easiest shaming manipulation of "it's possible if you aren't an embarrassment and keep contributing and never speak ill of the fairer sex teehee" over something that's been proven time and time again to be Russian roulette for even the Chadliest Chads.

MGTOW understands it's not worth participating in society as-is but then supposes that the solution is to just...not participate in anything. That will never fix the issue, and it is weak as fuck.

These two will argue to the death over these two retarded positions, and I am convinced that it is to distract the conversation from conceding that the only real solution is to overthrow the institutions of governance that protect women through the use of force.

I have a wife, thank fuck I'm out of the game

>we normies

You're a faggot for giving this identity to yourself, normie, troll, NEET, furry whatever you are.

Yep, because all women are whiny feminists and love to flash their vaginas.
Your logic is no better than theirs.

They really should just change the name to men who can't get laid and be honest

Besides marriage benefits when it comes to taxes, I see no redeeming factor in getting married

If you love each other just fucking live together, a stupid ring on your finger isn't gonna add any sentimental value to waking up and making a cup of coffee

When your partner walks in, it's not
>hey honey, nice ring
It's
>hey honey what's up

The ring isn't even fucking needed. None of it is. Marriage is pointing a double-barreled shotgun at your foot with absolutely no trigger discipline

No one said you need to get married.

The majority of dudes who are proponents of MGTOW aren't dudes who were in marriages and were fucked over; they're dudes who've never even had a gf, who don't talk to women, who barely leave the fucking house.

I should have used inverted commas for it. I'm only using the terms MGTOW faggots use on here when I tell them I do crazy shit like "go to the pub at the weekend" and "actually interact with women outside of my mum and sisters" and "have a job and my own place". You know, weird shit like that.

>you owe it to the people that wanna fuck you over to go and get fucked over
yeah nah

Burgers, whats wrong with your women?
Why are they not at the kitchen?

>The majority of dudes who are proponents of MGTOW aren't dudes who were in marriages and were fucked over; they're dudes who've never even had a gf, who don't talk to women, who barely leave the fucking house.

I've never seen these studies. Link?

I understand that going so far as to identify with the acronym is cringey, but this strawman bullshit is just intellectually dishonest and dismissive of the current paradigm between the sexes in the West.

What was the women's march thing even about. Was it really against Trump like Cnn is saying or what it just a general feminism thing?

well you can just tell with the guys who have openly come out as MGTOW. When people start seeing good-looking healthy men going MGTOW then their image will change. Of course that will never happens because they are too busy getting laid.

It's only logical to come to that conclusion, because if these guys really did go outside, had a pinch of confidence and communicated with women on a daily basis they'd see just how ludacris it is to completely back off and disregard all women as some devilish witches like the MGTOW movement does.

fuck white women, just go for jewesses.

>implying I need a fucking academic study to discern whether or not MGTOW faggots don't interact with women

My proof is this: normal dudes who get laid, who have relationships, who have normal lives don't come out with wacky MGTOW shit. The thought of withdrawing from any and all relationships with women or refusing to pursue them just doesn't enter their heads.

MGTOW dudes don't understand this for the same reasons schizophrenics don't understand that they're nuts. If you have your shit in order, if you have a normal social life and are employed etc., if you actually offer something in the "marketplace" the concerns about women take care of themselves. If you have your shit together, you can pick and choose. And you can't NOT do it; it's like trying to hold your breath. It's seeing something like pic related and saying "nope, not interested". It's impossible. It's bullshit.

That's why MGTOW is so hilarious; they have no concept of just how downright fucking ODD a claim it is.

Nigga, how about we throw Mizulina and Yarovaya out of the government first?

She has like 1% Jew blood in her

Majority of white women voted Trump

Nice trick there Shlomo

Maple Syrup is right. The problem is that current society is not a true meritocracy, but a system that rewards those who kiss the right asses. This is true whether we are talking about marriage and dating, academics, or employment.

The system is built by a socially manipulative elite to benefit themselves, and the rest of us are pawns in their game.

Removing the system is the only real solution, and Trump is the first step towards this goal.

>Ywn drive a semi-truck through that

Mgtow is as bad as feminism, both have the same goal, stop breeding.

You must be a fucking woman, they don't beviele women are the devil, however the laws are gynocentric which doesn't make it worthwile tu persue any relationship or maybe even hooking up.

Not all women are witches but all women are women and it's likely they will threat you like shit some are just better at hiding it than others.

it is a prerequisite

I see all these posts of muh womens
muh march

but what the fuck is the point of this?
what is the reason? i have yet to read why theyre doing this,
ive seen that pic of the girls dressed in old school shit but their banner says "women to vote" or some shit like that

i dont get it, women CAN vote so i have no fucking clue what this is all about

is it muh wage gap shit? something else? someone please enlighten me.

If they pout hard enough maybe the mean man won't be president

I don't know either. On CNN they are saying it was against trump but to me it seemed like it was just a general women empowerment thing.

MGTOW is literally a reaction to feminism

like feminism it is full of retards

the majority of MGTOW fags arent bad people as such, just pathetic and easily led by a hard core of genuinely shit men. and so in the same way the majority of feminists arent bad people as such, just pathetic and easily led by a hard core of genuinely shit women

both movements are contributing towards shittier relationships between the two genders. people just need to stop politicising and overthinking human interaction. men fuck over women, women fuck over men. twas ever thus. to make it into a political ideology is just ridiculous

So you bred and now you have to pay child support for some bitch you fucked at 20. There is now equvivalent for women getting fucked over like that, she decides alone if she wants to get pregnant assuming she is not totaly retarded and if she is i question why someone fucked her in the first place.

ok that makes sense, but empower them to do WHAT?
protest? i fucking guess
> against trump
>its called womens march not womens against trump march
??????????

man i have no fucking clue what the fuck is up with this

>A
>FUCKING
>WOMAN

Just listen to yourself for a second. You insecure paranoid schizophrenics really are no better than feminists. How can you complain about women when you yourself act like whiny women on their period?

>A-all women are out to get me, I just know it!!

I think what all of you effeminate MGTOW cucks really need is a good beating, maybe that'll get you on your feet and man you up.

>muh boycotting marriage is an attack on the white race
It's called forcing a bargaining position you fucking mongoloid. Jesus Christ sometimes it feels like Sup Forums is made up of stupid kids that can't think in perspective.

Again, the strawman. From what I've seen most MGTOW's are not about complete withdrawal, just not marrying and having kids considering the legalities involved now. At most they're against co-habitation.

I think you're caricaturing it in order to make it easier to make fun of on a Mongolian drug trafficking forum.

These are some of the more interesting and informative things I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tk1v_GpEs9g

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxlXUFFUfY

youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

They're conservatives, the original feminists. What do you expect?

This is not an argument.

You're trying to move a shadow without moving what casts it.

Would you say that it's the duty and responsibility of a business to remain in a nation which imposes stringent, draconian regulations upon it which thereby cripple it?

No, because you would understand the incentive structures of business. You would understand why the business wants to to outsource and move itself to a cheaper, less regulated place where it can be more productive and profitable. You would say that the stringently regulated nation should change and become a better place to do business.

It's the same way with men and women in the West. Women in general, in aggregate, are not worth the investment of marrying, supporting, impregnating, and raising a family with. So men are responding by moving their resources elsewhere.

High Investment Parenting is in part the basis of civilization itself, but it's not natural to most species. to get men to stick around after busting a nut, they need incentives. The incentives are gone.

Move the statue, not the shadow. What is the statue? The statue is the unholy corporo-government union which has made men no more than whipping boys and sources of income and insemination. The statue is the public schools that drug boys for being boys and indoctrinate them into hating themselves. The statue is the divorce industry which will force men to pay their ex wives to fuck new men in their former homes. The statue is the Government which bribes women for votes by forcibly extracting resources from men and transferring them to women (women in aggregate pay no taxes, rather they consume more tax than they generate, by the way). The statue is the zeitgeist that has psychologically castrated a generation or more of men and boys.

How do you move the Statue? You have to wait, and let it collapse under its own weight, as it always does. It will correct itself.

And you will scream at shadows in the meantime.

>I think you're caricaturing it in order to make it easier to make fun of on a Mongolian drug trafficking forum.

It's not a caricature. It's the truth.

MGTOW dudes claiming they're normal and well-adjusted is the same thing as those obese chicks who claim they run marathons. They don't understand WHY what they claim doesn't make sense because they're speaking from a position of ignorance that's immediately apparent to anyone who knows what they're talking about.

>not being a Christian and having a proper wife which has no part in this liberal nonsense

perpetual attention, including the space to complain about unwanted attention.

If they really didn't want attention they would get muscles and solve their own problem of "creeps".

Again, conclusions with no evidence, just convenient self-serving interpretations. I gave you something to watch, but your mind is made up.

You're lost, son.

You don't understand.

Guys who are "normal", who interact with women on a daily basis, who've been in relationships (some unsuccessful), who've had gfs, who have social lives, don't recognise the MGTOW "view" of women. They recognise it as ludicrous. If they didn't, why would they continue to pursue them?

The only way one could hold these MGTOW views is if one weren't party to this experience of women. One can only hold these views if one is basically insulated from women. It's not fooling anyone.

A lot of MGTOWs online are older married men who got fucked over by divorce and courts and are telling their stories online.
Are you trying to tell us that these men don't interact with women on daily basis ?

While sure there are some basement dweller losers who identify as MGTOW because it's convenient for them to justify them not being able to get any girls, a large amount of MGTOW community are men who were married at some point of their life and simply decided game is rigged and not worth it.

You're saying that any man who doesn't hold irrationally positive views of women must thereby have no experience with them, which assumes that women are inherently perfect and faultless.

The inverse is true: it's the men with the least experience with women who hold the most irrationally positive and idyllic view of them.

You're running in circles.

Underrated

Fucken THIS

My greatest son.

Should we finally give women fundamental human rights? I mean, they've been asking for a long time now...

this march certainly made it easier to identify which women to stay away from. the ones who were at church instead are the keepers.

I don't think it's controlled opposition, because I've seen the same shit in person between old people and young men.

>MGTOW understands it's not worth participating in society as-is but then supposes that the solution is to just...not participate in anything. That will never fix the issue, and it is weak as fuck.

For men, the practical solution to the fundamental problems really is to withdraw, because that's all that will draw attention to those problems, case in point this thread.

In case you haven't noticed, we don't have much purchase in politics and society lately. We can't say "hey look at this problem everyone, let's all fix it" because we're men. Women can do that, because eggs, uterus and pussy. When men do that, we're ignored at best or threatened with bombings at speaking events at worst.

The only thing anyone will notice (and they're already beginning to) will be dropping birth rates, marriage rates, more spinsters, etc. And even then, we get the blame for not "manning up" and taking a raw deal.

I'm sorry, but men are biologically worth less than women, which by extension means that problems that pertain to men are not taken so seriously until they begin to manifest negative consequences for women.

Men's silence and absence is more powerful than their presence and speaking.

Well said. We're thrust into a world that is a lie. Our expectations of how the world works is naive:
>go to college
>find nice girl
>get good job
>settle down and raise kids
>happily ever after

Maybe this worked 50-100 years ago but modern society is much much different. Something has changed drastically from then until now. I believe a large portion of this societal decline is because we started giving women way too much power and this disrupts the natural order of things.

Men and women are being sold lies. When we do not attain these things our society becomes frustrated and further yet, prosperity dwindles. We are chasing a pipe dream as it stands now. Women are never going to be happy in power and will always seek more and more. You are right, the majority of men are useless. Groups of women wouldn't mind being impregnated by a single man if he was good looking and on the higher end of the gene scale. 1 man for 5, 10, 15 women? Is this what women of the future want?

The catalyst was technology which created an abundance economy.

Feminism is not a reaction to some bullshit """oppression""". Feminism is simply women failing the challenge of leisure.

Feminism is a result of having too much time on your hands. This is why the most Feminist nations are also the most technologically advanced, the safest, and have the most food and water. They're the places women have always had it best. The first feminists were rich white women.

The same is observed in Nature; where resources are scarce and predators abound, the Males are socially dominant and runs things, because we is tailored to run things in this environment. The females must rely on the male to survive. The females can not cope successfully in this environment alone.

Where resources abound and predators are few to none, the female has the run of things, because she is not relying upon the males to survive so much. This results in a chaotic society/hierarchy where females compete for a few attractive high status males, and the males tear each other apart in a never ending tournament to BE that high status male.

The result is "low parental investment", where the male does not stick around for the offspring and the female gets fucked and chucked and ends up alone and bitter in old age.

Patriarchy (with monogamous marriage to give most men wives) is cooperation and community.

Matriarchy is chaos and calamity.

We live in a Matriarchy now. Eventually we will return to the order and stability of Patriarchy, if there is anyone left alive after the inevitable changes that would make this necessary.

Why were women marching?

Can non-virgins be MasturbatorsGroaningTheirOwnWoes?