Why dont you Sup Forumstards with your massive victim complex start a men's march?

why dont you Sup Forumstards with your massive victim complex start a men's march?

Because we don't have that much of a massive victim complex.

Because CIA wont organise that

every day it grows more surreal that we've trolled a billion dollar industry into feeding us fake news

More important work to do.

because im not a fag lover like person in this fucking pic ?

Because men don't march unless it's to war.

Bunch of impressionable losers marching.

Marching doesn't change policy.
Marching doesn't change legislature.
Marching doesn't change the mind of undecided voters.

The only thing marching can really do is piss of a few indecisive voters and make some children feel like they're doing something.

Storm in a teacup.

Men generally only engage in viable and meaningful movements.

Because I have a high stress job, and unlike women who endlessly bitch about pay gap I can't go and take time off work to indulge frivolous bullshit.

Isn't using "tards" kind of ableist?

This.

Do Australians work on saturday&sunday?

Because we are bed bound you fat shaming fucker

Mostly because organizing a march is pretty much the cringiest and most pointless thing anyone could possibly do. Seriously, this "women's march" was the largest mass demonstration in US history, and what is it going to accomplish? A couple of days worth of headlines, and that's basically it. Only liberal retards think standing out in the cold holding up a sign equals participation in the political process.

so why did people visit Trump rallies?

> implying men aren't persecuted at least as much as women
Women have it so good that they need to make up problems in order for feminism to not die. The $0.77 on the dollar for the same work myth (when that's actually just the average, not the average for the same job and is explained by choosing less financially rewarding, but more personally rewarding jobs than men like counselors and teachers), the 1/5 women will be raped at college thing (first of all in the original study, it was 1/5 were sexually assaulted which can include an unwelcome kiss, and this was at a small liberal arts school and is being extrapolated to all of university students), etc. Feminism is straight up cancer. It's not about equality, it's about removing disadvantages for women while holding onto the advantages (like not having to sign up for selective service (the draft), the affirmative action type programs (particularly in STEM fields it is way easier for a woman to get into an elite college because less are interested and the college is incentivized to accept more women), etc. I hope it dies out here soon.

Yeah we are the ones with a victim complex, totally not the people chanting for equal rights they alredy have.

To support a political candidate running for public office. They later validated their support by voting for him in a public election. Now he's the President of the United States. There is a wealth of reading material available at your local library that can explain the process to you.

Because then they'll be told to 'man up' and have a 'stiff upper lip' about whatever problems plague them. Only women deserve solidarity among peers. :^)

you are currently representing your victim complex.
You are so offended by women marching you are pretending they have it better than men.

holy fucking shit you're an idiot.

Fuck this shit. Why do women have to make things so complicated? I just wanna sit at home and look at pictures of cute girls, is that so bad?

Rights that women have which men don't:
- right to vote
- right to genital integrity
- right to not be discriminated on the basis of gender in hiring and college admissions

The list is pretty long. Those are 3 of the major ones.

Anyone saying women have it hard in the US is fucking oblivious to reality.

This How are we supposed to be 400 pound hackers AND march.

>Men can't vote

say that too
Look at his victim complex, implying men dont have the right to vote and people actually executing the law that you cant discriminate.
If your typical Sup Forumstard became a ceo/boss/dude who keeps track of college admissions they would discrimnate based on gender and skincolour.
I have no idea what your second point is trying to say.

I'll go out when I'll need room for new piss jugs

SHOULD WE?

Because we have jobs

This guy broke it down for you, he stated where the faults are in your "beliefs". You reply to him with some subjective idiocy...

>college admissions they would discrimnate based on gender and skincolour

They already do this, so what's the problem? Oh, it's not in favor of your agenda so they need to be called out on it? You're a hypocrite and a retard, you really need to rethink you stances.

This

Furthermore it can now be said that Trump organized the biggest rally in US history. People from all across the country went to cities, marched, and then went out to eat and bought things. It was a great day for the economy and he's fulfilling his promises day one

so you work on saturday&sunday like australians?
really he argues against arguments I didnt make.
And you say its totally fine colleges discriminate against females? Meaning females are actually opressed?

>Men dont have the right to vote....

daddy soros isn't paying us money

>It's not about equality, it's about removing disadvantages for women while holding onto the advantages (like not having to sign up for selective service (the draft), the affirmative action type programs (particularly in STEM fields it is way easier for a woman to get into an elite college because less are interested and the college is incentivized to accept more women), etc. I hope it dies out here soon.

I don't know if you remember the 70s but the feminists were trying to push an Equal Rights Amendment to the constitution that made all women equal to men in the legal sense. The amendment actually got some traction too, and it was ratified by a large amount of states.

The current narrative is that it was stopped dead in its tracks by conservative women like Phyllis Schlafly, who were anti-feminists that rallied the support of Republican states. But actually, the movement was splintered from the start.

From the very onset there was a huge rift between the feminists; traditional old school egalitarian feminists that were willing to give up some of the special privileges women enjoyed like exception from combat roles in military and child support laws, in favor of total equality to men. These women were a minority. And then there were the more popular nu-feminists who were staunchly against egalitarianism, that believed we should retain special privileges for women and, in fact, give them more privileges like reproductive rights, free tampons, basically shit like that.

These two groups were at odds with one another and the non-egalitarians ended up distancing themselves from the Equal Rights Amendment. The non-egalitarians also made up the bulk of the nonwhite feminist crowd.

They're the ones that survived to the modern age. The other half essentially died in its tracks in the 70s. Very few modern feminists want egalitarianism.

He's not arguing anything, he's pointing out that they are the one's with the victim complex and your accusatory post at Sup Forums is shit, being that you share their views.
>And you say its totally fine colleges discriminate against females? Meaning females are actually opressed?

In a merit based system there is no "discrimination". Obviously, the only people that are discriminated against in colleges seems to be white and Asian males...

Because we can meme a reality tv show into the presidency from our computers. Besides, then I'd have to worry that about some antifa kid with spina bifida chasing
me around on his crutches and trying to bite me or it might get too hot or too cold

Because I can't pronounce the original lyrics of Erika

Teach me German senpai

When men want change we change things.
When liberal women and numales want change they try to get attention.
The difference is one does something productive and the other just showboats.

>The one in power can change things
>The one not has to protest
woah.....