When will our numbers overtake that of the Left Sup Forums...

When will our numbers overtake that of the Left Sup Forums? Will there soon be a right-wing/conservative renaissance at our doorstep or is it already in its early stages?

No, only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

We are the silent majoirty and more and more people are getting tired of the bullshit and degeneracy.

>let me, an enlightened city elite, poke fun at the working class

When will you idiots learn?

Being a rural or suburban retard doesn't make you more hard working, it just means you're too dumb to build a complex and efficient society.

>silent
If you think incoherent autistic screeching counts as silent, yeah sure.

The right won't and can't win. It just isn't possible; progress equals change, time equals change, no matter how much you don't want it to.
Change is the greatest fear of the right, but it's not a weak will that can be controlled. Change is more like a very slow-moving explosion; you can avoid it for a while or run from it, but no matter how hard you try to stand your ground and deny it, it won't stop just because you find it to be inconvenient or uncomfortable.

Detroit is surely a complex and efficient society. I prefer the rural areas (in the context of my country), where I don't have to be afraid to forget to lock my doors at night or be shanked by a gang of junkies.

>build a complex and efficient society
>left wing
Pick one.

There's a reason why communism and other leftist ideologies failed. They don't build. They steal. Once you go left, it all goes downhill. From stagnation to decline.

implying that commiefornia a state that sucks water from its neighboring states complains it can't get enough water from those moutains to substain its huge pop makes new york city look like saint compared to bay area, san fran fag what a joke stfu leaf

Anyone who tells me something is politically impossible is probably not worth listening to. Already there's an increasing right-wing movement throughout Europe and the US. Anything is possible when the circumstances are right.

Our numbers already outnumber the Left. The problem is that the Media and Academia, incredibly small portions of the populace, are overwhelmingly Leftist trash. And they have hugely disproportionate influence.

/thread

sage

Anyone who says a valid point of view isn't worth listening to is just an arrogant, simple fool. Throughout history, everything has always changed, always changes and will always change, so go on clinging to your desire to keep things the same as they are today if it soothes your simple mind. You may find a pocket of like-minded people dedicated to making life perpetually fit into the 1950s paradigm, maybe even long enough to die sheltered and comfortable, but it won't last. Just like every other "conservative" movement in human history, it'll die. I don't even care what you want and I don't have an agenda; it's just reality, smart guy. I don't care how righteous your ideals feel; they'll die like the rest. You are the modern druid whether you like it or not.

You're starting from a false premise that the left wing=progress.

This.

really made me think

you morons keep falling for the same b8 over and over again

You barely even answered my points on the rise of right-wing nationalism in Europe and the US. Too afraid to admit that your movement is crumbling haha. I'm not interested in fully going back to the past, as there are things in the past that should remain in the dustpan of history. However, people are realising that we took a wrong detour and are about to progress into cultural suicide. Conservatism for me is to turn back and progress towards a better path than the bullshit we are in now. In other words, fuck off back to your safe space and listen to your bullshit news sites that pump fake or skewed items for your delusion.

>blue EU on purple not on blue
>Islam isn't on green
(AUTISTIC SCREECHING)

At least communism is red but...

Never, history is slowly working it's way towards communism, whether you like it or not.

>efficient society.
you spelled shithole wrong

>The right won't and can't win
more predictions from CNN?

Sure but ran by machines, so I'm ok with that.