I'm 24, major in electrical engineering, and I hate my job and my life

I'm 24, major in electrical engineering, and I hate my job and my life.

I'd rather live 40 years as a hunter gatherer than 80 as a wage slave. I'd rather die as a Wehrmacht soldier in Stalingrad, than experience this madness around us.

FUCK THIS GAY CAPITALISM, FUCK IT ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wfZtO53all0
youtube.com/watch?v=nB8grYfr-UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A plumber is not an engineer Božyadar.

wow, you prefer quality over quantity, congratulations on reaching this understanding. Doesn't mean you have to Dylann Roof anyone, which you probably wouldn't anyway but I suggest you try and fulfill this urge in a more practical way than putting all of your hopes into some massive ideological conflict.
Good luck and I wish you the best in life.

Get some hobby.
Be some volunteer for something you like, like the fire brigade.

Soz bro, life is boring. If you were a Wehrmacht soldier you would have long periods of boring in between terrifying bursts of almost dying.
Go do something more dangerous if that's what makes you feel alive, but you probably are just depressed. Get fit and travel. Work abroad.

Good luck

Divide & Conquer at its finest
wat do

Join ISIS, Russian mercs in Syria, or the Kurd cuckforce and get blown to bits by a suicide bomber, Russki plane, or Turkish artillery.
Just dont blame your shitty life on capitalism, being an electrical engineer sucked under communism just as much

I agree. I hate working. Fuck that, although my salary is very high , i still hate being a wageslave. Fuck it. But thats how life is. We have to suck it up. Better than being homeless

Just quit your job and join a nationlist party. Stop bitching on Sup Forums. No wonder the British want you out of the UK.

>2018
>nationalist party

>wat do

Well I´m playing with the thought of saving as much money as I can, buy me a nice trailer and then go inna woods in some nearby country were you actually have an "innawoods".

As an alternative instead of the trailer I´d buy a small cabin in scandinavia, would cost more though.

So in general I want to get out of this fucked up place and live a lonely live till I die prematurely.

>Become a welfare queen and join crazy catholic fascists
>Good advice

Pick 1

You itt:
youtu.be/wfZtO53all0

Save as much money as possible.

Read about investing.

Buy houses and rent them out.

Just basically try to become independent asap.

Also pick up a hobby along the way (drawing for me) otherwise it gets soul-crushingly boring after a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=nB8grYfr-UY

>Be hunter.
>Struggle to get food everyday on the table.
>Your child gets killed and eaten by a wild bear.
>Wife gets a disease and dies a horrific death.

Yes it sounds awesome.

I'd rather suffer boredom cause of the vast luxeries and great working conditions that we have.

And don't you fucking tell me otherwise my grandpa used to work in the coal mines 12 hours a day for merely a penny and you niggers are whining about doing some fucking plumbing.

You're just as worse as those LGBT and blacklive matter faggots that can't get it through their thick skull on how much progress we've actually made.

>I'd rather live 40 years as a hunter gatherer than 80 as a wage slave.

Thank you for the keks, that is fucking hilarious, and I know that feel.

>miiii, miiii my life suxxx :(((
>its the systems fault that literally provided me everything :(((((

Stop being a whiny bitch and make your life better. New hobbies, new friends, moving to a new place, taking a vacation, reading self improvement books, start working out... idk. There are literally 1000s of things one can do. But just sitting home whining seems to be the easiest one.

Work has become just plain offensive.

If you work you're just a nigger and a gook. The only place to be is the 1%.

The best motivation for me is to try and enjoy the actual work for it's own sake. Everything else around it is bs.

that's me exactly

or just knock myself off

Just save money, buy/build house in Bieszczady, fuck off totally from civilisation. Or travel to Alaska. Try actually living like hunter-gatherer. Nothing stops you, ya know.

You know you don't have to work in your field of study. I majored in CS and now I run a business.

Sounds like you need a change of scenery though.

time flies

try to become self-semployed or better, become a digital-nomad

problem is when your money runs out your fucked

Last time I was still working in a warehouse I got 1500€ after tax cuts. 500€ went to rent and rest to food/drugs/alcohol. I did not make any savings in spawn of like 3 years working there.

Now that I´ve been unemployed living totally on welfare, I don´t have to drink or use drugs because no stressful job and frustration, easily make savings like 300 per month.

I´m still going to start looking jobs again soon, I´ve been unemployed since last june ( I quit ).

Also I´ve been thinking of going studying, I´m 26 so don´t know if that is old, but got years of work experience and would like to maybe do something else than menial factory jobs and warehouse labor.

Confirmed.

Move out to the middle of the woods and do it then. Get off the computer and just go. Idk whats stopping you faggot.

Nothing is stopping you from dying hungry and cold like the 6th army. DO IT

Your forefathers fought to the death so you could have this kind of life style.