Get it straight, Sup Forumstards

Get it straight, Sup Forumstards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying niggers are equal to people

I rue the day bullshit political messages are expressed by tiny multicultural smiley faces.

It's like I entered a parallel universe or something.

You disgust me.

The problem with that is white men do have all of the money and white men do run the world thus white men ARE greater than niggers and females.

Sorry [shrugs shoulders]

Youre a faggot

>Get It Straight
that's homophobic

Black Lives Matter thinks 6 black people equal 4 white people?

done

Which is why these movements are trying to change that, moron.

You need to tell the feminists and BLM activists to get it straight, cunt

>BLM is 6 black people = 4 white people
>Black is 2/3s of a person
close enough i guess.

Fuck you bigot. Just take your shit opinions elsewhere.

maybe they should go to school instead of protesting then.

>that image

we're all aware of the cover stories

Just like how Mandela wanted to just be equal to the White Man, and totally didn't want to commit White genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

It's funny how wanting Tax payers to pay for your birth control and abortions just because you're a woman will make you equal to men and it's totally not about getting free stuff because you have a vagina. Bernie lost, get over it.

Can't they do both? People who identify as feminist and support BLM tend to be more well educated and successful than the rural hicks who identify as alt-right and support the Annoying Orange.

When BLM came out it legit was Black Supremacy. They've lost so much credibility.

Now they are having to bargin it down to "okay okay we just want simple equality under the law... like omg that's what we were saying all along!"

But white male is superior to all

Go back to Tumblr

>1 white person worths 1,5 shitskin

I'm fine with that statement.

Telling police to stop butchering black people is not "black supremacy", idiot. BLM has always been about EQUALITY.

top kek

Their behaviour demonstartes the opposite, the BLMkidnapping is one good example of this

Saying that feminism is for equality is a lie.

>Well educated
>Support niggers

Pick one

You """"can"""" do both but one of them is a complete waste of time, worse even it's counter productive.

Going to protest by throwing a tantrum and breaking stuff will only make the opposite side harden, and rightfully so.

If you go learn a fucking job and make your life out of it, you'll be as successful as "the white man".

Fake news. He never tweeted that.

How?

Expecting niggers to stop shooting people and facing the punishment if they do is not "white supremacy," idiot. BLM has always been about BLACK POWER.

Because feminists are actively working on creating female priviledge and harming men.

Fuck off Melbourne cuck.

by ganging up on innocent whites on the streets?
That's fucking bullshit, BLM is a terrorist group out for blood.

"Educated" aka have state-funded brainwash education and degrees in Women and Gender Studies.

the mustached anglo is actually worth 3 shitskins while the rest are equal

This

Police arresting criminals =/= butchering black people
dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

>now we're not supremacists or anything but all white men are whats wrong with the world

oh ok

lol, lies

beat me to it

>leaf doing good today

It's pretty stupid to expect humans to value human lives. Humans value animals more.

>words speak louder than actions

You're one of those faggots that deserves a 7.62x54r in the the back of the head.

Tell that to Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin and countless others. Black people are not equal in America and Trump's election proves this. White supremacy is real and is the norm.

You listed criminals. What was your point?

so they want to have the moneyz. in exchange for what service? shouldn't wages and so be based on merrit? or should they just get money, because they have little at the moment?

BLM and sympathizes destroying their neighborhoods isn't going to fix it. How about they start tutoring kids, picking up their neighborhoods, and using some of that Soros money to help their local homeless? Then I'd believe that they are worried about their fellow black lives.

No. In order to establish their criminality, they need a fair trial, which they were denied by racist cops. You're a fucking lunatic if you think cops should be free to shoot UNARMED people at will.

That's exactly the opposite of what's true

>People who identify as feminist and support BLM tend to be more well educated and successful than
Than nothing. Feminists and BLMmers have zero correlation with success. But they do have a 1.0 correlation with being leftist scum who deserve death.

very well played. love all the /poltard rage around this.

So 4 white people are worth 6 people of color?

Tell me how you expect every single person in the entire country to align to your narrow views that black people are equal to white people.

>Saying that all people are equal (a view expressed in the constitution)
>A narrow view

What the fuck?

If you weren't an absolute cucked idiot you would know that there is zero political message in this. Now get back to class.

In many situations where criminals are resisting arrest, it can be hard to tell if the person actually has a gun or is a threat or not. The police (of all races) put their own lives and that of their coworkers before an alleged criminal.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

yeah sure, pulling out a gun on them isn't a criminal offence.

Equal to 3/5ths a person

well look at this tasty little lamb...

Ordinary police shouldn't be allowed to carry arms. Period. They don't in the UK.

As in small minded. As in there are 300 million+ people that live in this country, you expect every single person to share the same opinion on this subject? Racism is inherent at this point, there's nothing anybody can do to get rid of it short of just shutting the fuck up about it.

>feminism is not a female supremacy group, that's why it's called FEMinism
>BLM is not a racial supremacy group, that's why it's called BLACK lives matter

Mmh, yeah, no. Fuck off.

lolz - faggot isn't offensive anymore. where in the fuck have you been /poltard?

You're implying niggers are people.

Post them nigger webms fellows.

in your cuck context, yes.

you're trying too hard here.

Lol are you serious?
If cops and other citizens carried more legal weapons, criminals would be less likely to start shit because any cop or victim could shoot their ass.

And the UK is a shithole where cops are getting mauled by criminals running free in the streets and innocent people where are "living" under constant threat.

I can't believe you'd be so racist as to suggest that 1 white is worth 1.5 non-whites. Fucking disgusting. Take your racism out of Sup Forums and back to /tg/ or wherever you came from. Racism has no place here.

They want equality of outcome, without putting in the work that outcome required. That is de facto superiority.

omg pleb get over yourself.

I remember using this jpg in 2005...

No. When people say "save the whales", they're not saying "fuck every other type of sea creature", they're saying that a certain type matters a lot more right now. This is the same for BLM and feminism.

literally the progressive version of Taqiya

these are excellent /poltard lazy generalizations. thank you for self sorting yourself. now please get off my /pol, you're scaring all my friends you faggot.

>a certain type matters a lot more right now

Hmmm... Sounds like racism to me.

Feminism and identity politics is the co-opting and destabilizing destruction of females and minorities. How can you not see that. People are people and the left hates people and freedom. They will argue for The Tower of Babel, the singularity matrix and death of all flesh, as soon as it is technologically feasible.

I find it always baffling how libtards throws shit like this around.

>Liberalism is freedom, and democracy. if you hate liberalism, you hate democracy
>feminism is for equality not for women supremacy

and when you check reality out their libshit views are:
>be white = nazi
>be man = rapist
>be black = educated, intelligent but opressed
>be women = defeniatly opressed, needs laws that give more rights, and actual privilages

Fuck this shit.

These morons actually believe this.

Whales are in danger. Niggers put others in danger. Why are you asking to give privileges to robbers and murderers?

yes, they can, and god damn did they ever today.

those who are triggered by this, you already lost.

Racism is SYSTEMIC. How can non-whites be racist when they don't hold the institutional powers like white people do?

insults don't work this way. you can't tell someone to go back to a place that is far superior in ideas and knowledge, than the place you find yourself in. fucking cucks all over /pol these days.

>All white males need to check their privilege and give us what we want!
>stop making generalizations!
>stop triggering us!

Tell that to Kanjiklub

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Niggers can be racist very easily, 'straya.

I don't believe you and there are countless examples I have seen that suggest you're info graphic is wrong. Maybe if these groups didn't act like animals and bitchy zealots people would have a better opinion of them. So, why don't you go try convince them to stop acting like petulant children, instead of wasting your time here?

>giving me the dictionary definition of racism

lol

desu man, that shit doesn't fly here. I agree w you, but there are too many plebs in here, and your wasting a good argument on these feeble minded sheep. it's easier, and way more fun to put all these /poltards in their place. gl

Yeah, you sure showed me, you told me exactly what I did! Damn, I can't recover from this one.

so you want to have governmental and private sector jobs filled by choice of skincolor and gender, rather than merrit? how is that not racist or sexist?
also, that works out so well in examples like south africa.

because that's what it is, why can't you get that definition into that small brain of yours.

Go to places like Turkey, where you will be raped and beaten by thugs because you are white. Happened to a feminist already.

RACISM:: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racial ideas
: racial prejudice or discrimination....
The left is these things, weird.

Fox News Yemen = top kek

>name an ideology after one sex
>imply it means equality
>name an ideology after one race
>imply it means equality
Sure

Beat me to it Sir!